Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Phoenix Audio Duet PCS
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
Phoenix Audio Duet PCS USB Speakerphone
The Duet is a high quality speakerphone for the voice over IP user community. The Duet speakerphone enhances the Instant Messaging and web conferencing experience by delivering crystal clear communication and a natural voice interface.
The Duet generates clear communication through proprietary Acoustic Echo Cancellation, Noise Suppression, and equalizer algorithms embedded within the product. The Duet provides 360° room coverage so more than one person can participate in an online conference, Headset-Free and Handset-Free. Loudspeaker output (always a problem with laptops) is sufficient for larger offices and even medium sized conference rooms.
An available USB port is all that’s required to power the speakerphone. Users also have the option of connecting their loudspeakers or headphones to the Duet for private communication.
The DUET enhances the user experience with many PC applications: VOIP, softphone, webconferencing, distance learning, instant messaging, sound recording, etc.
Small, Lightweight and effective. The Duet has redefined the standard in speakerphones at the desktop and revolutionized audio performance for laptops.
Echo Free MOBILITY Voice Natural interface Speakerphone
The Duet PCS (MT202-PCO) comes with a USB connection to your PC or MAC computer.
The USB is designed for Voice or Video over IP (VoIP) conferencing. It can also be used for playback of your computer's media player or for recording a meeting.
The Duet PCS is supplied a USB cable to connect with your computer.
- The speaker out jack allows for use with external amplifier and speaker(s).
Phoenix Audio Duet PCS Features and Functions
- Built-in microphone and loudspeaker
- Small footprint design
- USB interface - for desktop and laptop use (PC or Mac)
- Stereo 3.5 audio jack for external speakers and headphone connection
- Recommended range - up to 10'
- Connections: Mini USB, 3.5mm stereo for external speakers
- Mute Button, Volume Up and Volume Down Buttons, indication light
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation, Line Echo Canceling, Noise Suppression, Voice Level Compensation Canceling, Noise Suppression
- Plug and play - no installation required.
- 100% Full Duplex Performance – No attenuation (either way) during full duplex
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation >40 dB
- High-end Performance: Conforms to ITU-T G.167 Standard
- Noise Cancellation >10dB
- Residual Echo is Suppressed to the Environment Noise Level to Prevent Artificial Ducking of Signal
- Voice Level Equalization
- Convergence speed 40 dB/sec
- Tail length (200ms)
- Convergence during full duplex (no recovery time after full duplex)
- Low delay (10 msec)
- Bandwidth 20 – 7500 kHz for Speech Processing Maintains the Soundcard bandwidth
- Integrated Loudspeaker
- Mute Button and loudspeaker volume control buttons (LED will blink in mute mode)
- Speech processing and echo suppression at 16KHz sampling rate
- Maintains Audio Performance of the PC for HiFi audio applications when external speakers are connected. will automatically turn off the internal loudspeaker.
- Laptop Connectivity
- External Loudspeakers (full bandwidth) or headphones
- USB power for PC and Laptop (LED will illuminate)
- 3.75 in x 1.25 in x 4.5 in (W x H x D)
- Carrying with USB cable- 0.55 lbs
Where to Buy
- Phoenix Audio Duet PCS in stock at VoIP Supply -View the complete line of Phoenix Audio Products Contact Us at 1-800-398-8647
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+