Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Rhino R2T1 - 2 Port E1/T1/J1 Digital Telephony PCI Plug-In Card
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
The Rhino R2T1 digital PCI card is specially designed to allow you to fully enjoy the benefits of digital telephony. It has two digital RJ48 jacks that supports two digital span connections to your telephony server. The R2T1 card supports all of the major types of digital telephony interconnection technologies, including T1, E1, J1, ISDN and PRI. The card simply installs into the telephony system using a 33/32 PCI slot, either +3.V or +5V, with the one card.
Each span hosts two status LEDs to provide a view of the status of the span from the back of the system. This allows for simple and easy installation and system status by simply looking at the LEDs.
You can also use this card to easily to connect Channel Banks to the telephony server. A Channel Bank connects to the digital telephony card using a cable from the port. You can increase the number of Channel Banks to a larger number of analog lines by installing multiple cards into the system.
If you have ever been annoyed by the echo that might appear during a phone call, we have good news for you. The R2T1 has a "user capable" installation slot where you can upgrade with the digital Rhino Equipment Echo Cancellation module that will reduce the echo of your calls to zero.
And don't forget about the lifetime support that only Rhino offers to its customers. Whatever problem you might be experiencing with the card, our technical support team will take care of it right away. What is more, our products come with the Rhino 5-year limited warranty, one of the best on the market.
- Asterisk soft PBX tested and ready
- Zaptel compliant open source module source code included
- T1/E1/J1 embedded CSU
- Line buildout software selectable
- Custom Rhino PCI interface chip means no wasted CPU overhead
- Fractional voice and data capable
- Zttool compliant interface
- Field software upgradable
- Alarm and Link status LEDs visible from the rear bracket
- E&M, PRI, Loop, Ground, Kewl, etc, signaling protocols
- Distinctive ring in Loop start mode
- Caller ID enabled in Loop start mode
- 5-year limited warranty
- Unlimited Support
All Rhino PCI T1 cards feature a single chip integrated CSU with both LIU and Framer, that is software controlled and software programmable
- Complete T1/DS1/ISDN-PRI/E1/J1 Transceiver Functionality
- Long-Haul and Short-Haul Line Interface for Clock/Data Recovery and Waveshaping
- Crystal-Less Jitter Attenuator
- Fully Independent Transmit and Receive Functionality
- Single chip line interface unit (LIU) and Framer
- T1: D4 or ESF, AMI or B8ZS
- Line buildout selections: 0-133 feet or 0db, 133-266 feet, 266-399 feet, 399-533 feet, 533-655 feet, -7.5db, -15db, -22.5db
- Loopback modes under software selection (zttool)
PCI Card Mechanical Data
Size: 6.35 cm tall, 12.1 cm wide(2.5" tall, 4.75" wide)
Form Factor: Single PCI slot
Weight: 0.45 kilograms (1 pound) with all included components maximum
Where to Buy
America - Buy the Rhino R2T1 from 8774e4voip.com - In-stock with Free Expert Support! Shop Online or Call 877.434.8647
America - Rhino R2T1 at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
America - TheTelecomSpot.com - USA, Expert Advice, Low Prices and Free Shipping Available - Call 866-369-3394
Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia: Rhino Equipment EMEA
North and South America: Rhino Equipment Corp
Worldwide - Rhino R2T1 at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
North American Distributor -
Echo Cancellation Module for all Digital PCI Plug-In Cards
24 Lines FXO Channel Bank with Data
24 Lines FXS Channel Bank with Data
24 Lines Modular Channel Bank with Data
Rhino R1T1 - 1 Port E1/T1/J1 Digital Telephony PCI Plug-In Card
Rhino R4T1 - 4 Port E1/T1/J1 Digital Telephony PCI Plug-In Card
R2T1 Official Product Page
Rhino Equipment Corp
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+