Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
RingRoost is a hosted PBX from the team of developers at Woodstitch, we provide services across the globe to VoIP industry professionals. See the below links for more resources and further below that if you want to read our “Plug”.
- RingRoost Website
- Feature Requests
- Customer Issues/Complaints
- How to set up a VoIP/SIP phone
- Building out a PBX
- How to setup an IVR on RingRoost
- Setting up Click to Call
- Complete Office Phone Set Up Guide
- Help Videos
We offers all the standard features that the industry has come to expect in their PBX providers: Auto Attendants, Call Filtering, Forwarding, Call Queues, Voicemail, CRD’s, Call Recording, SIP Registration, DID’s, E911, Cname Lookup, SMS, Call Transfers etc….. On Top of all the basic features we offer a number of additional features/tools that will be hard to find with any other hosted PBX.
These feature include:
1. Drag and Drop PBX builder.
2. Ability to add your own outbound SIP trunk.
3. Conferencing (MeetMe style)
4. SMS (Inbound + Outbound)
5. Adding your own own DID number (Inbound SIP trunking)
6. HTTP interconnection during calls (So you can integrate with any other system).
7. Call variables - set variables in your call path that can be used to make decisions, interconnect with other system, even pull variables from other system to you call flow.
8. Click to call integration (let website visitors call your phone in their browser)
9. Customized IVR’s. Using the call variables feature you can easily custom your IVR’s for your customers. ex IVR might say: “Hello John Doe, thanks for calling. The phone number you calling from matches our records, please press 1 to access your account info etc….”
One of the biggest advantages of using RingRoost rather than spinning up your own FreePBX or Asterisk PBX is our robust & global infrastructure. RingRoost leverages a global network of servers (Currently 4, but we are expanding fast). We also leverage geo DNS resolution, so SIP clients and trunks can establish a SIP/RTP connection with the RingRoost server closest to them, cutting down substantially on call latency. This is particularly handy for companies making & receiving calls from other countries.
We are currently purely pay by usage pricing, our goal is to set price points as low as we possibly can. You can find our pricing here . If you find a VoIP provider offering similar services at a lower price, please let us know on this page.
We currently only offer limited customer service as availability allows, we are team of developers and our focus is offering superior technology, pricing, reliability and infrastructure. Most of our customer base are VoIP or technology professionals who only require limited customer support. Unfortunately we can’t offer a high level of customer support at the pricing points we set. Although we offer limited customer support, if something of ours is broke (buggy or not working as expected), please let us know and we will take immediate action.
"For business in need of a high level customer support, we do have resellers that can setup and manage your PBX for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working with one of our resellers."
Reliability & Availability
Core to our business is offering exceptional call quality, we leverage only tier1 carriers to ensure the highest call quality. All of our origination and outbound trunks have failover servers in place to ensure that no RingRoost call is ever dropped.
Created by: antiochist, Last modification: Tue 21 of Oct, 2014 (16:14 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+