Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
SIP ATA SIP-GW3CM is designed for enterprise, small office and residential application. It is next generation IP communication solution with complete functions and high performance-price ratio. It is a voice, fax, internet data and PSTN “all-in-one” integrated access device, enabling feature-rich telephone services and features over internet connection.
GW3CM’s elegant and fashionable design, high-level voice quality, 3 SIP user accounts, auto-provision, 1* WAN, 1* LAN, 1* FXS and 1* PSTN lifeline ports can bring you unlimited convenience and content of IP communication.
- Make/Receive both VoIP and PSTN calls.
- 1*WAN, 1*LAN, 1*FXS, 1* PSTN lifeline
- Support 3 SIP user accounts.
- Support auto-provision via TFTP, FTP and HTTP.
- Support configuration via web browser, console and IVR.
- Support Caller ID/Name display or block.
- Dial plans, dial tone, busy tone, ring back tone, alert tone can be set flexibly.
- Support SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) protocol.
- Support NAT transverse: STUN mode.
- IP Assignment: Static IP/ DHCP/ PPPoE
- Auto-provision and upgrade via TFTP, FTP and HTTP.
- Support in-band and out-of-band DTMF transfer.
- Support standard encryption and authentication.
- VAD: Voice Activity Detection
- CNG: Comfortable Noise Generator
- LEC: Line Echo Canceller
- PLC: Packet Loss Compensation
- AJB: Adaptive Jitter Buffer
- G 711: 64k bit/s (PCM)
- G 726: 16k/24k/32k/40k bit/s (ADPCM)
- G 729A: 8k bit/s (CS-ACELP)
- G729B:adds VAD & CNG to G.729
- G 723.1/iLBC
- LAN interface: 1×RJ45 10/100M Base-T
- WAN interface: 1×RJ45 10/100M Base-T
- Power adaptor Input: AC 100~240V, output: DC 12V/0.5A
- FXS: telephone port One FXS
- PSTN port: One PSTN Lifeline
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- LED: Status, PSTN, VoIP
- Storage temperature: Up to 60¡æ
- N.W/CTN: 9.3 kg
- G.W/CTN: 9.9 kg
- Unit weight: 0.465 kg
- Qty/CTN :20 pcs
- Carton Meas: 470mm*450mm*168mm
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+