Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
SIP-T10 Brochure Download:
- Value-Added services: online advertisement, SMS, and voice mail etc.
- Billing function and Language Customization.
- Remote Maintenance: phone can be diagnosed and configured by remote.
- Centralized Management: dial plan and phone book can be centrally managed, ideal for IP PBX.
- Zero Config: automated provisioning and software upgrading even through firewall/NAT.
- Supports SIP 2.0(RFC3261) protocol.
- Supports NAT transverse: STUN mode.
- IP Assignment: Static IP/ DHCP/PPPoE.
- Supports in-band DTMF and out-of band RFC2833 DTMF.
- Supports Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode.
- Supports standard encryption and authentication(MD5 and MD5-sess).
- High voice quality: stable and crystal clear voice quality due to GIPS technique.
- Voice Codec: G.711A/U, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC or G.723.
- Supports VAD, CNG, EC, NLP, AGC and Volume adjustment.
- Call hold, call waiting, call forward, call transfer and 3-way conference.
- Supports Caller ID/Name display and DND.
- Speaker Phone, Phone Book, Speed Dial, Flash, Volume Adjustment, Rings Selection.
- PoE Optional.
- Can be configured through web browser, console/telnet, keypad or remote.
- Firmware can be upgraded through HTTP, FTP or TFTP.
- Built-in router, NAT, supporting bridge and router model.
- The adjustable stand makes LCD review more comfortable
Created by: Yealink, Last modification: Thu 17 of Jan, 2008 (02:58 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+