Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
What is Screen Pop?The following is the definition for the term Screen Pop from Database Systems Corp.:
- "One definition refers to a screen pop as simply the "population" of caller information on a call agent's computer screen during the processing of a phone call. This can occur while answering an incoming call or during the processing of an outbound phone call. A second definition describes the fact that caller information appears to "pop up" on the agent's screen when a call is processed."
Screen pop is a computer telephony feature that assists phone agents in identifying the caller. This can occur during inbound call processing using an IVR or during an outbound calling campaign, particularly when using a predictive dialer.
- Call Center Technology - Interactive voice response and Voice broadcasting featuring IVR software with screen pop.
- Database Systems Corp. - Computer telephony products including ACD and IVR systems plus IVR hosting services.
- e4stratgegies.com - Asterisk Solutions Specialists - Focus- Screen Pop and Database Integration.
- Screen popup is used in Voicent predictive dialer and autodialer system as well as the predictive dialer from Vioteck.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+