Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
This model is discontinued and is replaced by the Linksys PAP2T
If you get the following error in asterisk when asterisk calls your Sipura2002 or you try and make a call, you need to be aware that this device can only handle one g729 compression at once. If your sip.conf file specifies "disallow=all allow=g729" it will prevent you from using both lines simultaneously. Outgoing call would give fast busy signal.
- Official Linksys by Cisco VOIP Support Forum
- Linksys (Sipura) VoIP Support Forum - configurations, dial plans, etc.
- Linksys Device Configuration Wizards
- Linksys Forum on Broadbandreports.com
- Linksys VoIP Forum MammutProjekt.de in German
- http://www.expertconfig.de/forumdisplay.php?f=39 Linksys/Sipura support forum in German
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+