This model is discontinued and is replaced by the Linksys PAP2T
If you get the following error in asterisk when asterisk calls your Sipura2002 or you try and make a call, you need to be aware that this device can only handle one g729 compression at once. If your sip.conf file specifies "disallow=all allow=g729" it will prevent you from using both lines simultaneously. Outgoing call would give fast busy signal.
- Official Linksys by Cisco VOIP Support Forum
- Linksys (Sipura) VoIP Support Forum - configurations, dial plans, etc.
- Linksys Device Configuration Wizards
- Linksys Forum on Broadbandreports.com
- Linksys VoIP Forum MammutProjekt.de in German
- http://www.expertconfig.de/forumdisplay.php?f=39 Linksys/Sipura support forum in German
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+