Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Sipura Syslogging Interpretation
Explanation of the Syslogging Info Coming from the SPA
Here are some general explanation for what to look for in the syslog messages generated by an SPA.
- SIP REGISTER to a SIP Proxy that requires authentication. A SIP REGISTER is how the SPA informs the SIP Proxy of its presence. Once registered, the SIP Proxy can begin routing calls to the SPA.
- SIP INVITE to initiate an outgoing call from the SPA to the phone number 1-800-555-1212 through the SIP Proxy sip.voip-info.org. The SIP Proxy requires authentication. The SPA hangs up the connection before the other end can pickup the call.
- Complete Outgoing Call to 1-800-555-1212.
- Incoming SIP INVITE for an incoming call trying to ring the FXS port of the SPA.
- Message Waiting Indicator from the SIP Proxy to the SPA
- SIP Port: 5062 (SPA SIP Port)
- SIP Proxy Server: sip.voip-info.org
- SPA IP address: 192.168.0.2
- User ID: spa1
- Display Name: Good Body
Sipura Syslogging | Sipura
Created by: chandave, Last modification: Thu 20 of Oct, 2005 (17:13 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+