Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Snom 300 2-Line SIP based IP phone"Also sold as Aztech IP150"
The IP telephone with the latest VoIP technology for the discerning caller! Ideal for ITSPs, offices, and private users.
As the basic model of the snom business telephone family, the SIP telephone fulfils the requirementsof VoIP telephony and additionally offers numerous functions that are indispensable for everyday working life. Due to its excellent costperformance
ratio, it is ideal both for ITSP packages/ products and for small and medium-sized enterprises,home offices, and private users.
The sets new standards when it comes to user-friendliness: A two-line LCD display shows call information,and the menu-driven user interface provides simple feature management.
The is synonymous with effectiveness, time saving and flexibility:It provides all necessary office functionalities, for example choice of outgoing identity, “busy” indication,or picking up calls. Four different identities are possible.
Six user- or administrator-configurable (or carrier-preconfigurable) function keys can easily be allocated to arbitrary menu functions like DND,redirection, deny, etc., or assigned to multiple lines. The comes factory-equipped with two of its six programmable keys configured as line appearances. You can configure up to all six function keys this way–flexible enough to suit the needs of every user.
- Two-line display (2 x 16 characters)
- 27 keys, 7 LEDs
- 6 programmable function keys
- 2 x IEEE 802.3 10/100 Mbps switch
- 4 SIP identities (lines)
- Headset connection
- SIP RFC3261
- Security: SIPS/SRTP, TLS, IEEE 802.1X
- STUN, ENUM, NAT, ICE
- Codecs: G.711, G.729A, G.723.1,G.722, G.726, GSM 6.10 (full rate)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- XML driven mini-Browser
- Very low energy consumption
- Dimensions:approx. 20 x 18.5 x 12 cm
- Weight: approx. 730 g
- Safety: IEC 60950-1:2001,CB Test Certificate: DE 02011039
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE Mark
- Power consumption: 1.7 – 2.7 watts Connectors
- 1 x LAN, 1 x PC: RJ45 (Ethernet)
- Power: 5 V DC
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3 10/100 Mbps switch
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af,Class 1
- Handset: RJ 4P4C connector
- Headset: RJ 4P4C connector
- 2 x 16 character display, backlit
- 27 keys, 6 programmable function keys with LEDs
- Message waiting indication LED
- Address book (100 entries)
- Speed dialing
- Local dial plan
- Number guessing
- Lists of missed, received and dialed calls(100 entries each)
- Call waiting indication
- Clock, daylight saving, call-timer
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Blocking of anonymous calls
- Handling of 4 simultaneous calls
- Menu-driven user interface
- URL Dialing support
- Do not disturb
- Ring tone selection, import of individual ring tones
- National language support for selected languages (NLS)
- Speakerphone (full duplex)
- Auto answer mode
- Keyboard lock
- Blind transfer, attended transfer
- Music on hold support (only via PBX)
- Conferencing (3-way conference bridge on phone)
- Call park, call pick-up (only via PBX)
- Call completion
- Client Matter Code (CMC)
- Call waiting/switching between calls
- RTP multicast paging
- Multiple audio device support
- Embedded web server HTTP/HTTPS
- Easy configuration of the phone, remote configuration
- Dial from web interface
- Password protection
- Diagnostics (tracing, logging, syslog)
Security, Quality of Service
- HTTPS (server/client)
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS
- RTCP, S-RTCP
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1X)
- G.711 A-law, μ-law
- G.729A, G.723.1, G.727
- GSM 6.10 (full rate)
- Comfort noise, voice activity detection
- RFC3261 compliance
- UDP, TCP and TLS
- Digest/basic authentication
- PRACK (RFC3262)
- Error-information support
- Reliability of provisional responses (RFC3262)
- Early media support
- DNS SRV (RFC3263),redundant server support
- Offer/answer (RFC3264)
- Message Waiting Indication (RFC3842),subscription for MWI events (RFC3265)
- Dialog-state monitoring (RFC 4235)
- In-band DTMF/out-of-band DTMF/SIP INFO DTMF
- STUN client, ICE (NAT traversal)
- ENUM (RFC3261), NAPTR (RFC2915),rport (RFC3581), REFER (RFC3515)
- Bridged line appearance (BLA)
- Auto provisioning with PnP
- Busy lamp field support (BLF)
- Automatic software update
- Automatic settings retrieval via HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP with authentication
- Installation via web interface
- Static IP
Read a first review (in German)
Note: Hardware revision v2 includes a back-light for the LCD, power over Ethernet (Poe) and keys with a new feel. The production of v2 started at the end of 2007.
As the basic model of the snom business telephone family, the snom 300 fulfills the most important requirements of VoIP telephony and additionally offers numerous functions that are indispensable in the business world. For effective everyday work, the snom 300 provides all relevant office functions such as choice of trunk line, status display, group lines, the engaged option or picking up calls.
When it comes to user friendliness, the snom 300 sets new standards: A two-line graphical LCD display enables the display of call information, and the menu-driven user interface provides the simplest of feature management. Via the navigation key, the user is guided intuitively through the telephone menu. More complex telephone functions, call details and configuration possibilities are accessible via the browser over the connected PC.
Six free user or administrator-configurable (or carrier-reconfigurable) function keys can be easily allocated to security-related menu functions, or assigned to multiple lines.
The snom 300 comes factory-equipped to enable two of its six programmable keys to be configured as line appearances, and snom provides upgrades that let you configure (up to) all six function keys in this way - flexible enough to suit the needs of every user. This option enables an individual adaptation of the device to specific areas of application and the personal user behavior - a functionality that is becoming increasingly popular, particularly in call centers and for sales agents.
The snom 300 is designed for different environments: for small offices, call centers, lobbies, recreation rooms, or in the home. It fits into its environment without any troubles. Through numerous telephone functions, the demands of everyday office communication can be easily managed. The snom 300 has a headset connection and can be used as a freestanding or wall-mounted model.
As the snom 300 supports all of the common compression codecs such as G.729a and G.723.1, it is compatible with numerous components of other manufacturers and can be used in low-bandwidth environments. An integrated 2 Ethernet port switch enables connection to the network over an RJ-45 interface simultaneously with the PC connection! From mid-2008 on the new snom 300+ is able to be powered over Ethernet (Poe).
- Firmware 6.5.9 enables the speaker button to toggle between speaker and headset - before headset support could only be set via the web interface
Where to BuyLIST IN ABC ORDER OR BE REMOVED AND REPORTED!
- Australia - Asterisk Integrated Telephony Australia
- Australia - Resonance Networks Australia
- Australia - Techtopia Online VOIP equipment distributor in Australia
- Belgium - Be IP Delivery all over Europe. Very competitive prices.
- Belgium - DMOON-Telecom, The official Snom Distributor in Belgium, Luxemburg and beyond. Best prices for resellers and Asterisk integrators.
- Belgium – VoIPandGo.be Great Service! Quick delivery by UPS. Reseller Prices Available!!
- Belgium – Weepee Quick delivery, professional customer service and HTTPS secured website!
- Canada - VoIPGizmos.ca
- Cyprus - FCNet (Hellas) Official Snom Greek - Cyprus Distributor FCNet is one of the leading VoIP and Internet Based companies in Greece offering a wide range of VoIP Products and Services.
- Denmark - Snom & Jabra Shop - Danish one-stop shop astcon.dk with the best prices on snom phones Snom 300 IP Phones
- Europe – VoIPandGo.be Cheap Prices! Great Service! Quick delivery for complete Europe by UPS.
- France - NOVACOM Shop Delivery all over Europe. Very competitive prices.
- Greece - FCNet (Hellas) Official Snom Greek - Cyprus Distributor FCNet is one of the leading VoIP and Internet Based companies in Greece offering a wide range of VoIP Products and Services.
- Hong Kong - Style Online VoIP Solutions Provider in Hong Kong and Macau, Snom Certified Value Added Reseller
- Hong Kong - ZONE One stop shop of VoIP solutions and services
- Japan - Denphone Snom reseller in Japan
- Luxemburg - DMOON-Telecom, The official Snom Distributor in Belgium, Luxemburg and beyond. Best prices for resellers and Asterisk integrators.
- Luxemburg - NOVACOM Shop Delivery all over Europe. Very competitive prices.
- Morocco - Top System Magreb Official Snom Partner. Visit http://blog.snom.ma for more infos.
- New Zealand - Nice Gear
- Switzerland - Shark Distribution Snom distributor
- Thailand Poise Technology VoIP equipment distributor (IP-PHONE, IP-PBX, ATA, USB Phone) in Thailand ไทย (บาท)
- UK - VoiceHost.co.uk - Snom 300 Full Snom Range & More
- UK - Soho66 virtual office for Snom 300 IP Phone
- UK & Worldwide - Novavox - Snom IP Phone Specialists - Click Here for the Lowest Snom 300 Prices - Expert Technical Support from Novavox.
- UK & Worldwide - VoIPon - Best Prices and Support on Snom 300. Use your snom phone with the snom ONE IP PBX. Try it for free or see the snom ONE Yellow & snom ONE Blue
- USA - AAVoIP.com - Best Service! Best Salesman! Best VoIPstore!
- USA - ABPTECH.com VoIP Distributor snom 300 Phones. VAR & Resellers only +1 972 831-1600
- USA - Amazon - Amazon
- USA - Astawerks - Reseller of the Snom 300
- USA telcodepot.com - Best Prices and support on SNOM VoIP Phones. Call Telcodepot the SNOM specialiests for expert andvice 1-800-390-1200.
- USA - TheTelecomSpot.com Buy Snom Phones - Expert Advice, Low Prices and Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 - Call 1-866-369-3394
- USA - Snom 300 IP Phones From PBX Select - PBX Select Is An Authorized Reseller Of Snom 300 IP Phones
- USA - VoIP Circuit - Keeping Your Business Connected to Ours!
- telcodepot.com - Best Prices and support on SNOM 300 IP Phones we also carry all major brands of VoIP Phones. Call Telcodepot the SNOM specialists for best price and expert advice 1-800-390-1200.
- USA - VoIP Gorilla Snom Preferred Distributor!
- USA - Snom 300 and the complete line of Snom Phones in stock at VoIP Supply - Save on all VoIP Phones - Toll Free at 1-800-398-8647
- USA - Snom 300 at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
- USA Voiplink.com - Snom300 Your one stop shop for VoIP equipment store
- USA - http://www.digiumcards.com Hit Live Support For a VoIP-Info.org Member Discount
- USA - voipipbx.com USA, International Shipping
- USA - Voiplink.com Snom 300 USA, International Delivery
- Ukraine & Europe Wildix Snom 300
- Worldwide - Snom 300 at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
Is this North America, Central America, or South America?
- America - 8774e4voip.com
- America - 888VoipStore.com - Best Prices and Support on Snom 300. Call for reseller pricing or Global Shipping. 888-VOIPSTORE.
- America - AAVoIP.com - All Snom Phones Here!! Global Shipping!!
- America - ippbx.us Snom Certified VAR!!
- America telcodepot.com - Best Prices and support on SNOM IP Phones. Call Telcodepot the SNOM specialists for expert advice 1-800-390-1200.
- America - Snom 300 at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+