Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Software Releases 2010
- 2010-12-30 - Homer - live conferencing and more in version 0.10 released which provides new media sources: play/broadcast movie, broadcast desktop content with remote desktop view a.o.
- 2010-12-29 - miniSipServer V3.0 updated to support conference feature for Windows.
- 2010-12-29 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.6.28) of Personal PBXMate with improved echo cancellation.
- 2010-12-26 - CSG Software Project Management Released "CallerID Superfecta v2.4.4"; A module for FreePBX that extends your CallerID lookup options with more than 37 datasources. Less than 1 minute for a basic install. (CSG)
- 2010-12-25 - ICT Innovations released ICTBroadcast Version 2.0 - A Voice , SMS and FAX broadcasting / telemarketing software solution available now with Billing , Multitenant and other latest features
- 2010-12-23 - ScopServ - ScopServ Telephony Server 1.4.88 / 2.0.18 now available
- 2010-12-23 - ScopServ Communicator now support XMPP Jingle
- 2010-12-22 - QueueMetrics 1.6.3 released today, with improved administration tools
- 2010-12-22 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.7.3) of SoliCall Pro that improves audio quality using any SoftPhone.
- 2010-12-16 - CSG Software Project Management Releases v 1.0.0 of "Easy OpenVPN"; A collection of bash scripts that create a working OpenVPN server on your PBX, and client certificates within a just a few minutes. (CSG)
- 2010-12-15 - DTH Software, Inc releases a client utility allowing millions of cdr at a time to be submitted to its free call rating and taxation service.
- 2010-12-15 - Peers SIP client v 0.4 released New GUI, more codecs, more interoperability tests.
- 2010-12-14 - Incredible PBX 1.8.1 Now Available - Free U.S./Canada calling with Asterisk 1.8.1 and Gtalk
- 2010-12-08 - Auto Dialer - Software for broadcasting voice message by phone
- 2010-12-08 - PBX in a Flash 220.127.116.11.4 Now Available with choice of Asterisk 18.104.22.168, 1.4.38, 22.214.171.124, or 1.8.1
- 2010-12-07 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.6.27) of the Personal PBXMate to better cancel echo and remove noise from any VoIP call.
- 2010-12-05 - Foniva has released its new Foniva Contact Center Software
- 2010-12-03 - VoIP WhiteList for IPtables - Blocks everyone but the Good Guys from your FreePBX-based Asterisk system
- 2010-12-01 - asterCC released 0.2, support auto pause for queue agent, click for more features
- 2010-11-24 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.6.26) of the Personal PBXMate software that improves & record audio calls.
- 2010-11-11 - Homer - live conferencing and more: new version 0.7 of a (de-)centralized working SIP-based conferencing tool for Windows and Linux
- 2010-11-09 - REMWAVE released source code of PJSIP based, easily brandable softphone for Mac OSX.
- 2010-11-07 - miniSipServer V2.10 (LTS) released! A professional SIP|VOIP server for windows. So easy to establish our own VOIP network with miniSipServer.
- 2010-11-06 - REMWAVE released source code of PJSIP based, simple brandable softphone for Windows.
- 2010-11-05 - SoliCall Launches SoliCall Pro for Better Sound Quality.
- 2010-11-01 - Incredible PBX for Asterisk 1.8 - Free Google Voice calling via Gtalk/Jabber
- 2010-10-26 - Silverlight Web answering machine for everybody, allows everybody to recieve voice mails as mp3!
- 2010-10-26 - asterCC BOX relaesed 0.2b-rc1, including asterisk 126.96.36.199, freepbx 2.8 and latest asternic
- 2010-10-25 - Instantvoice 3.2.0 released - A scalable Asterisk distribution for the large call center, now with a complete SOAP API.
- 2010-10-14 - QueueMetrics version 1.6.2 released. Many bugs fixed and improved reporting
- 2010-10-14 - asterCC released 0.2, great improvement in call follow control and dialer, easy for customization
- 2010-10-13 - miniSipServer V2.10 (beta) released.
- 2010-10-12 - DTH Software, Inc releases version 5.75 of its VoIP Billing System. Release Notes.
- 2010-10-11 - IMSDroid 1.0.298 - new major release is available
- 2010-10-10 - idoubs - first alpha release is available
- 2010-10-10 - Introducing TeleYapper 5.0: The Ultimate RoboDialer and RoboResponse System for Asterisk
- 2010-10-10 - TeleBS - Voice Broadcasting Software Based on Asterisk
- 2010-10-06 - Kamailio (OpenSER) v3.1.0 - new major release is out
- 2010-10-05 - New version of OutCALL v1.60, an Open Source Asterisk Outlook Integration software is released
- 2010-09-27 - All in one MVBCTI ActiveX ControlNow we supply a Activex control including CTI,IVR,Hylafax client ,MySQL client.
- 2010-09-27 - Review by voipguides about Fastvoip, a new VoIP provider with very low rates and a nice softphone
- 2010-09-23 - CSG Software Project Management Releases v 1.1.7 of the "Weather by ZIP Code" module for FreePBX based systems. (CSG)
- 2010-09-23 - miniSipServer V2.10 (dev) build 20100921 is released to support DISA (Direct Inward System Access) service.
- 2010-09-19 - SoliCall introduces a new software allowing SMBs and private users to improve audio quality.
- 2010-09-16 - The macPhone New version of this softphone for Mac, zero configuration, from Nomado Telecom.
- 2010-19-15 - Instantvoice 3.1.0 released - A scalable Asterisk distribution for the large call center.
- 2010-09-09 - Sangoma's NetBorder™ Express VoIP Gateway 3.0 has arrived. View additional new features here.
- 2010-09-07 - VoIP news app on Android marketplace Android VoIP News
- 2010-09-02 - GSM support added in the open Telephony distribution Switchfin.
- 2010-09-01 - OfficeSIP Messenger 2.1 is released. Open source voice & video softphone, instant messenger for Windows.
- 2010-08-31 - TweedleD v. 2 released. Send Twitter Direct Messages and SMS Alerts with every incoming Asterisk call. Now OAuth-compatible.
- 2010-08-28 - Skype Connect Test Tool is launched, enabling business users to test their network for Skype Connect.
- 2010-08-26 - Thirdlane releases new distribution CD of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX. Read the announcement on our forum then test drive it by registering and downloading it from the web site.
- 2010-08-25 - PBX in a Flash Purple with Asterisk 1.8 beta4 and FreePBX 2.8 now available for download.
- 2010-08-19 - Dynasoft Limited released a new mature and stable version of BSS/OSS Telecom voice and data mediation, reconciliation and billing software - Dynasoft TeleFactura 4.60.
- 2010-08-19 - JeraSoft Development released new stable version of VoIP Billing Software - BillBery 3.1.5 This release is full of Changes and improvements in Routing Plans, Rate Tables and Calling Cards sections.
- 2010-08-18 - Crystal Call Center New and improved version 4.65 is released.More reports, Download the FREE and fully-functional evaluation version. http://www.tikalnetworks.com/voip/index.php?cid=49
- 2010-08-16 - For release of Blink on Linux - A state of the art, easy to use SIP client
- 2010-08-09 - CSG Software Project Management Releases v 1.1.4 of the "Winunciator"; A Windows executable Talking Caller ID module used with the Caller ID Superfecta (CSG)
- 2010-08-04 - asterisk ActiveX The free Asterisk IAX2 and Manager API and AGI ActiveX control(know as IAXOCX and MVBCTI OCX) ,click here for more info.
- 2010-08-02 - OpenSIPS 1.6.3 major release is now available for download
- 2010-08-02 - Noojee releases version 1.6.4 of Noojee Click for Asterisk the click to dial Firefox plugin
- 2010-07-31 -The macPhone New softphone for Mac, zero configuration, from Nomado Telecom.
- 2010-07-30 -MyVoipApp.com release miniSipServer V2.10(dev) to support hunting group, call park, etc features for windows.
- 2010-07-22 - Voicent Communications has announced the latest release 7.6.2 of VOIP IVR and Auto Dialer software.
- 2010-07-18 - Thirdlane releases new version of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX and Thirdlane PBX - 188.8.131.52
- 2010-07-16 - ZONETEL releases version 2.0 of on-demand Call Center System.
- 2010-07-12 - DTH Software, Inc releases version 5.50 of its VoIP Billing System. Release Notes.
- 2010-07-12 - Nerd Vittles introduces PBX in a Flash 184.108.40.206 with CentOS 5.5 and Asterisk 1.4 or 1.6.2 Zaptel and DAHDI editions
- 2010-07-07 - TipMeet released it's main VoIP free-call service CallMe!
- 2010-07-05 - Noojee releases version 1.6.1 of Noojee Click for Asterisk the click to dial Firefox plugin
- 2010-07-02 - QueueMetrics version 220.127.116.11 has been released - includes new agent hotdesking.
- 2010-06-30 - Switchfin Lua scripting language added in Switchfin.
- 2010-06-29 - Converged VoIP Billing for Calling Card, ANI Services, Wholesale Termination & Transit, Interconnect Billing for Carrier traffic management, Local loop billing for LL services and many more
- 2010-06-25 - DTH Software, Inc annouces the beta release of its free call rating service. This release supports both Native CSV and Asterisk CSV source files.
- 2010-06-24 - Adhearsion, a Ruby framework for creating telephone applications, releases version 0.8.4, with support for Asterisk 1.6+ AGI/AMI
- 2010-06-23 - MyVoipApp.com released miniSipServer V2.9. It is a professional SIP server with wonderful services for Windows.
- 2010-06-18 - Orderly Software OrderlyStats Server Edition version 1.6.2k is now available.
- 2010-06-18 - DTH Software, Inc releases its FreeSWITCH billing integration.
- 2010-06-11 - RSI Announces Switchvox SMB Call Accounting Integration
- 2010-06-09 - Switchfin Voice recording features can now be found in the outbound calling rules of the GUI 4.0!
- 2010-06-08 - beroNet release new Firmware 1.12 for its berofix BRI and PRI Gateway-Cards
- 2010-06-07 - Nerd Vittles introduces new safe & secure checklist for remote SIP phones and devices
- 2010-06-07 - OfficeSIP Server 2.7 is released. Free SIP server for Windows.
- 2010-06-04 - New A2Billing v1.7.1 Automated - Hassle Free - Install Script for Trixbox, Piaf, Elastix, AsteriskNow, or Vanilla Asterisk released!
- 2010-06-03 - UniMRCP 1.0.0 Released: The first major release of the open source MRCP project.
- 2010-06-02 - OnSIP launches mobile voip app review program dedicated to SIP Apps for Business. Release
- 2010-05-31 - AsteriskC2DPro for iphone New version released. Click to call via your AsteriskPBX and iphone.
- 2010-05-28 - ESCAUX FMC: Nokia E-series handsfree over-the-air-provisioning (OTAP) of WiFi and SIP settings
- 2010-05-27 - Kamailio (OpenSER) v3.0.2 has been released
- 2010-05-27 - Incredible PBX adds support for multiple Google Voice trunks with unlimited free calling in the U.S. and Canada
- 2010-05-26 - asterCC released 0.14 beta, added new agi script for more features and start support asterisk 1.6.
- 2010-05-26 - Nomado VoIP software, iNomado for iPhone. Nomado Telecom, Low Cost telephony for Business/residential.
- 2010-05-25 - Freeside Open-Source Billing Platform version 2.1 released by Freeside Internet Services Inc.
- 2010-05-19 - SVK Software Corp. releases Multi-Language, SIP Voice Conferencing Server for Service Providers & Enterprises.
- 2010-05-12 - Noojee releases version 1.5 of Noojee Click for Asterisk the click to dial Firefox plugin
- 2010-05-10 - Bicom Systems releases PBXware version 18.104.22.168
- 2010-04-30 - ICT Innovations released new version of ICT FAX an innovative T.38 based fax and billing solutions
- 2010-04-21 - Thirdlane releases new version of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX and Thirdlane PBX - 22.214.171.124
- 2010-04-20 - Noojee releases version 3.0.7 of Noojee Receptionist Console for Asterisk
- 2010-04-15 - Thirdlane releases new version of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX and Thirdlane PBX - 126.96.36.199
- 2010-04-12 - Safi Systems releases version 1.3RC1 of graphical IVR design/server system: SafiServer and SafiWorkshop
- 2010-04-02 - DTH Software, Inc releases version 5.25 of its VoIP Billing System. Release Notes.
- 2010-03-29 - Noojee Receptionist Console 3.0 Released. Works with virtually any Asterisk PBX.
- 2010-03-16 - MyVoipApp SIP Phone V1.2 is released. A very simple soft-phone and it is easy to use.
- 2010-03-12 - REMWAVE OS X Communicator as open source - REMWAVE releases source code for SIP softphone for Mac OS X
- 2010-03-01 - Orgasmatron 5.1 for Asterisk - Free U.S./Canada phone calls plus 30 free VoIP apps (15-minute install)
- 2010-02-24 - SafiServer and SafiWorkshop Version 1.3 Beta - Update to the opensource graphical IVR designer and server engine (for Asterisk)
- 2010-02-22 - Taridium ipbx Taridium releases ipbx eXpress free 5 user edition
- 2010-02-20 - HostingVOIP release new vippie for voice & SMS VIPPIE for Windows, Symbian, Andriod & Windows Mobile.
- 2010-02-20 - OfficeSIP Softphone 1.0 is released. Free voice & video softphone for Windows.
- 2010-02-15 - DTH Software, Inc releases version 5.0 of its VoIP Billing System. Release Notes.
- 2010-02-12 - UnitePBX.com - Latest version of UnitePBX released
- 2010-02-12 - Blink 0.15 released - A fully featured easy to use SIP client for MacOSX
- 2010-02-12 - Nokia 3G phone (series 60) download available for download
- 2010-02-10 - sipLite for Skype the free Skype SIP bridge avaiable for download
- 2010-02-08 - UniMRCP released new version of the open source MRCP connector bridge for Asterisk. This release includes both speech resource and application modules.
- 2010-02-01 - OfficeSIP Messenger 2.0 is released. Free voice & video softphone, instant messenger for Windows.
- 2010-01-19 - Thirdlane releases new version of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX and Thirdlane PBX - 188.8.131.52
- 2010-01-05 - cnu-fpu is a Cisco IP Phones firmware packer/unpacker able to pack/unpack firmware files for Cisco 7941/7961, 7945 and others based on CNU_File_Archive_3.0 format.
- 2010-01-11 - Asterisk Channels Live AstChannelsLive is a windows Programm, which we can see all Asterisk channels On RealTime with windows Forms, written in C# ,you can change the font,Color also you can choose which peer must be shown,and which one must be first.it is easy,Enjoy it.
- 2010-01-10 - CCSG has released OSDial 2.2 - OSDial is a mature and full featured predictive dialer based on OpenSource applications. OSDial is using Asterisk V1.6 or optionally V1.2, MySQL 5.1 and InnoDB 1.0.6. Supports both 32 and 64bit version of CentOS. OSDial comes on an iso image and uses an optimized kernel. Upgrades are available via yum. Announce list is available. After install you only need to configure your carrier, phones and add leads.
- 2010-01-06 - Voix release VoixManager 1.0.3 - Voix Manager is an an IAX/IAX2 switchboard call manager for Operators and Receptionists is able to manage and display information about your Asterisk PBX activity in real time. Has been thought with simplicity in mind, all feature needed by the attendant, fast and easy usable, with the minimum configurations, just fill the phone and manager login information and play.
- 2010-01-06 - Telecomax Ltd has developed “Call” first ever unique application to chat and CALL your friends right inside Facebook! Even more: you can call from your Facebook page outside to any phone numbers all over the world!
- 2010-01-06 - UniMRCP 0.9.0 Released: MRCP recorder resource, RTCP stack, in-band and out-of-band DTMFs have been implemented.
- 2010-01-04 - Tweet2Dial: Free Google Voice Calling and Asterisk CLI access with Twitter using an Asterisk server, Linux server, or Mac.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+