Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Software Releases 2011
- 2011-12-28 -RGSveglia.tar.gz Complete italian WakeUpCall and Reminder, for more info.
- 2011-12-27 - miniSipServer (GUI) for Ubuntu/Debian released. It could be the most easy-to-use SIP server for Ubuntu/Debian you can find.
- 2011-12-23 - IVR for Skype 188.8.131.52 Open Source C#. No hardware required.
- 2011-12-22 - SoliCall launches a new version (1.7.14) of its personal echo cancellation and noise reduction for softphones.
- 2011-12-21 - Alarislabs launches a new version (2.7.0) of its VoIP billing and routing system with extended traffic analysis functions.
- 2011-12-19 - Adore All-in-One SIP Server and Client v2.2.2 - new released with Class5 features
- 2011-12-19 - Voice+Video+IM for Mobile and PC Softphone - Adore Communicator 2.1 new release
- 2011-12-14 - CounterPath Releases Bria 3.3 with IPv6 and new language support for Mac.
- 2011-12-11 - Briker Open Source IPPBX version 1.4 has been released
- 2011-12-11 - Switchfin - Open Source Telephony distribution is now based on U-Boot v2011.09
- 2011-12-11 - Homer - live conferencing and more Beta 0.18 was released which introduces a reworked audio playback/streaming system, improved multi-core support and several GUI improvements.
- 2011-12-04 - http://moonnetworks.org, Java Based PC2Phone (SIPLINK) Tunnel Dialer 8.0.101, Works with Linux/Windows.
- 2011-12-03 - Kolmisoft released MOR 11, the latest version of its advanced VoIP Softswitch with Billing and Routing functionality
- 2011-12-02 - Local-miniSipServer upgraded to V6.1.5 to support instant messages between SIP servers.
- 2011-11-28 - CallerIDService.com adds automated recharge feature to prevent interruption in CNAM delivery.
- 2011-11-28 - VoodooVox Caller Analytics brings the power and value of web analytics to phone calls. $1M in data Developer Program with easy to use APIs.
- 2011-11-21 - Newfies-Dialer an open source Voice broadcasting, telemarketing and auto-dialer application for Freeswitch released as Stable today.
- 2011-11-17 - SoliCall releases a personal echo cancellation software for VoIP Phones.
- 2011-11-16 - JeraSoft VCS v3.3.1 is released. VCS 3.3.1, a powerful, complex billing solution, comes with a number of new features, polishes and improvements.
- 2011-11-10 - Cloud-miniSipServer upgraded to support customized audio files.
- 2011-11-09 - Free OfficeSIP Server 3.1 beta for Windows is available for download.
- 2011-10-31 - Homer - live conferencing and more Beta 0.17 was released which introduces several GUI improvements and support for audio streaming/recording. It brings also several bug-fixes, especially for communicating with PBX boxes.
- 2011-10-21 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.7.13) of its personal echo cancellation and noise reduction for softphones.
- 2011-10-19 - Adore All-in-One SIP Server and Client v2.2.1 - new released with Class5 features
- 2011-10-19 - Voice+Video+IM for Mobile and PC - Adore Communicator 2.0 new release
- 2011-10-16 - DTH Software, Inc releases free, open-source Linux/Windows -compatible CDR rating/taxation system. www.opencdrrate.org
- 2011-10-13 - gsyn.ch is now available in German and English language. gsyn.ch is a free service which synchronizes Google Contacts with all Aastra and Grandstream SIP phones.
- 2011-10-12 - SoliCall releases a new version of its echo cancellation and noise reduction with advanced plug-and-play support to any VoIP network.
- 2011-10-10 - Apstel Integration Server 1.2 released with credit card processing support .
- 2011-10-01 - miniSipServer (stable) upgraded to V6.1 to support writing IVR application in XML file. So easy, so funny.
- 2011-09-23 - NetBorder Call Analyzer maintenance release 2.0.3 is now available for both Windows and Linux 64-bit.
- 2011-09-07 - baresip 0.3.0, high quality command-line SIP voice+video UA, adds OPUS codec
- 2011-09-07 - Peers 0.4.3 is out, media quality and delay improvements, mobicents interop, asterisk fixes.
- 2011-09-07 - Incredible PBX 2.0: 50 free Asterisk apps plus free Google Voice calling
- 2011-09-07 - OfficeSIP Messenger 2.2.1 is open-source voice,video softphone and instant messenger has been released.
- 2011-09-07 - Cloud miniSipServer upgraded to support caller prepaid service.
- 2011-09-02 - MediaCore Softswitch v.2.22 Released
- 2011-09-02 - JeraSoft VCS v 3.3.0 is available. The update is full of new features, polishes and improvements.
- 2011-08-31 - miniSipServer V4 updated to support store CDR into database and support one-time fee in prepaid services(caller prepaid, calling card, etc)
- 2011-08-30 - VadaXchange Buddy VadaXchange Buddy v1.0 released. User-friendly phone system interface built on top of Asterisk PABX.
- 2011-08-25 - SIP Express Media Server (SEMS) 1.4.2 service release
- 2011-08-21 - Homer - live conferencing and more Beta 0.16 is released. Homer is a free cross-platform video conferencing tool, which supports an unlimited amount of participants.The new release introduces contact presence detection and has a lot of UI improvements.
- 2011-08-15 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.6.32) of the PBXMate with enhanced SIP support.
- 2011-08-12 - New Release "Adore Communicator" Voice, Video and IM features - Adore Softphone
- 2011-08-10 - ScopServ International release a new version (2.1.1) of ScopServ Telephony Server with full support of Asterisk 1.8 and 10.
- 2011-08-02 - Free OfficeSIP Server 3.0 (beta 2) for Windows has been updated.
- 2011-08-01 - miniSipServer Cloud released! Cloud-PBX for small business.
- 2011-07-10 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.7.10) of SoliCall Pro with bug fixes & improved algorithms.
- 2011-07-06 - Safi Systems - Safi Communications Suite 1.5.6 Release Candidate 1 is here!
- 2011-07-04 - Peers - Peers 0.4.2 is out. Bug fixes with asterisk.
- 2011-06-30 - OpenSGW: an Open Source SS7 Signaling Gateway first release 1.0.beta1 is out.
- 2011-06-27 - VisualView releases version (1.2.0) of VisualView for Microsoft Exchange. New conference room calendar for Cisco phones was added.
- 2011-06-26 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.6.31) of Personal PBXMate with improved SIP handling.
- 2011-06-24 - NEW: PBX in a Flash Security Releases with Asterisk 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11.1, and 18.104.22.168.
- 2011-06-22 - VoIP PBX Software Taridium ipbx 2.3 released. Now with a fully web driven operator console. Check the changelog for further details.
- 2011-06-22 - Homer - live conferencing and more Beta 0.15.2 is released. Homer is a SIP based cross-platform conferencing tool. It supports an unlimited simultaneous live video/audio chats.
- 2011-06-20 - gsyn.ch permanently synchronizes Google Contacts now also with all Aastra SIP phones. gsyn.ch is a free SaaS (Software as a Service). Grandstream IP phones are also supported.
- 2011-06-19 - Homer - live conferencing and more Beta 0.15.1 is released with improved usability. Homer is a SIP based conferencing tool for Windows & Linux.
- 2011-06-07 - QueueMetrics 1.7.1 released today - improved realtime monitoring.
- 2011-06-01 - miniSipServer V4.0 is released to support Linux/Ubuntu. MSS is a cross-platform VOIP server now!.
- 2011-05-28 - Switchfin - Blackfin Based VoIP Distribution now updated to Linux kernel 2.6.34.
- 2011-05-24 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.7.9) of SoliCall Pro with improved audio quality.
- 2011-05-24 - Dennis Wu Workshop Interactive CallFlow Builder Lite 1.0 has been official released. The graphical based Dial Plan builder.
- 2011-05-19 - Peers - Peers sip client version 0.4.1 is out, this version only includes bug fixes.
- 2011-05-14 - Orderly Software - OrderlyStats 1.8, the statistics software for call centers, now fully supports Asterisk 1.8 and includes other enhancements.
- 2011-05-14 - Switchfin - Blackfin Based VoIP Distribution now with fully working multilingual support.
- 2011-05-09 - Taridium ipbx 2.2.2-d released VoIP PBX Software now with auto-dialer and queue based call load balancing.
- 2011-05-04 - Noojee releases version 4.0 Beta 1 of Noojee Receptionist for Asterisk including a touch screen appliance for receptionists.
- 2011-05-04 - Humbug Labs releases plugin upgrade v0.3.5 for its analytics & fraud prevention service.
- 2011-04-28 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.6.30) of Personal PBXMate with improved echo cancellation.
- 2011-04-25 - Voice mail service updated to support MWI in miniSipServer V3.1.
- 2011-04-21 - PBX in a Flash 22.214.171.124 with CentOS 5.6 and FreePBX 2.8 is now available (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- 2011-04-20 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.7.7) of SoliCall Pro with improved echo cancellation.
- 2011-04-13 - gsyn.ch permanently synchronizes Google Contacts now with all Grandstream IP phones and other devices. gsyn.ch is a free SaaS (Software as a Service).
- 2011-04-11 - Retrieve Major League Baseball Scores & Schedules from the convenience of any Asterisk telephone using Google Talk Guru
- 2011-04-08 - miniSipServer V3.1 updated to support web management and AJAX interfaces. A professional SIP server for Windows.
- 2011-04-08 - Safi Communications Suite 1.5.5.Beta Released — Now with FreeSWITCH Support!
- 2011-04-08 - QueueMetrics 126.96.36.199 released with a complete Chinese localisation- see release details.
- 2011-04-07 - Homer was released in version 0.15: with bug-fixes for Windows version and new playlist support
- 2011-04-05 - Retrieve Worldwide Weather Reports & Forecasts from the convenience of any Asterisk telephone using Google Talk Guru
- 2011-04-05 - Thirdlane releases new version of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX and Thirdlane PBX - 188.8.131.52
- 2011-04-03 - SoliCall adds wideband support to its PBXMate.
- 2011-04-02 - Skype DTMF Recognition Open source C# example requires no hardware.
- 2011-03-30 - Ozeki Autodialer Studio v1.1.0 is released that supports unlimited simultaneous calls on one SIP account
- 2011-03-30 - Noojee releases version 1.6.6 of Noojee Click for Asterisk the click to dial Firefox plugin with support for Firefox 4.0
- 2011-03-30 - Dennis Wu Workshop Interactive CallFlow Builder Lite 0.9.5 has been released. The graphic based Dial Plan builder.
- 2011-03-22: Tribair - Supports freedom of speech and to make calls everywhere - see press release.
- 2011-03-21: QueueMetrics 1.7.0 released - large list of new features - see release details.
- 2011-03-16 - New Release of MediaCore Softswitch v. 2.20: Now with GSM FullRate Codec Support
- 2011-03-06 AMIgo for .NET offers an extensive set of visual controls for C# or Visual Basic .NET
- 2011-03-03 - Safi Systems released SCS 1.5.4 Beta : Free (Community Edition) graphical IVR builder for Asterisk (and soon FreeSWITCH!)
- 2011-02-26 - New PBX in a Flash installation script for Xen Cloud released
- 2011-02-24 - ICT Innovations released ICTInvoice 2.1.0 an Elastix Module with support for both Inbound and Outbound
- 2011-02-22 - Voice2Phone Announces Enterprise Edition of Auto Dialer Software
- 2011-02-22 - miniSipServer V3.1 (dev) is updated to support new calling card service on Windows platform.
- 2011-02-21 - Homer - live conferencing and more for Windows and Linux in version 0.13 released.
- 2011-02-20 - asterCC (asterisk based callcenter & realtime billing) released 0.21b, many new features and support accountcode billing and IVR & queue broadcasting campaign
- 2011-02-17 - Free OfficeSIP Server 3.0 (beta) for Windows has been released.
- 2011-02-16 - DTH Software, Inc releases version 6.00 of its VoIP Billing System. Release Notes.
- 2011-02-08 - Voice2Phone Auto Dialer Professional Edition has been released
- 2011-02-01 - CoolDialer Version 2.00(1) has been released with major feature updates
- 2011-02-13 - Dennis Wu Workshop Interactive CallFlow Builder Lite 0.9 Preview Edition has been released for public testing
- 2011-01-28 - ICT Innovations released ICTFAX Version 0.3 A open source multi tenant Fax over IP (T.38) solution
- 2011-01-25 - ScopServ International - New releases of ScopServ Telephony 1.4.89 / 2.0.19. Availability of Telephony 2.1.0-BETA with Asterisk 1.8.0 support (CEL, Calendar, CCSB, etc).
- 2011-01-21 - miniSipserver V3.0 updated to support "call queue" feature in "hunting group" service.
- 2011-01-19 - Crystal Provisioning Crystal Provisioning - The way to: deploy, configure and manage any sip phones.Save Time and money deploy your net with Crystal Provisioning.
- 2011-01-19 - SoliCall releases a new version (1.6.29) of Personal PBXMate with improved call handling.
- 2011-01-18 - Safi Communications Suite Beta 1.5 is now available Many new features, fixes, and enhancements to this graphical call flow system
- 2011-01-13 - BillBery 3.2.0 major release if finally out. It brings in tons of new exciting features, improvements and completely new licensing structure.
- 2011-01-10 - CCSG has released OSDial 2.2.9 - OSDial is a mature and full featured predictive dialer based on OpenSource applications. OSDial is using Asterisk V1.6.2, MySQL 5.1.54 and InnoDB 1.0.7.
- 2011-01-04 - The AsterClick Open Source Project We've just released updated alpha packages (.zip, .deb and .rpm) of the AsterClick HTML5 event driven (NO POLLING) interface to Asterisk AMI (Alpha version).
Created by: admin, Last modification: Sat 19 of May, 2012 (21:53 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+