Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Small Business PBX manufactured by Talkswitch.
Comes in both traditional analog and VoIP versions.
TalkSwitch(originally Centrepoint Technologies) launched the TalkSwitch line of all-in-one PBXs in 2000, building on the features developed for Concero. With advanced call handling, voicemail, auto attendants and remote extension capabilities, TalkSwitch is a powerful, flexible system for companies with 1 to 64 phone users. And TalkSwitch is an IP/PSTN hybrid PBX, affordable combining the best of both worlds.
TalkSwitch is an all-in-one system. Unlike most other PBXs, TalkSwitch delivers full functionality without add-on modules or software. The 'all-in-one' approach provides customers a simple, easy-to-understand purchase decision. It delivers all of the necessary features to handle calls productively and project a more professional image, as well as enabling advanced remote extensions, which allow users to stay connected in all business work zones - office, teleworking, mobile. Teleworker support has been greatly improved in software version 5.0 and later as remote IP phones can now be registered as local extensions. Software version 5.0 also saw the release of multi language support.
TalkSwitch is also easy to deploy, compared to complicated traditional PBX systems. Its configurations can be customized on a PC through included user-friendly Windows-based software. By design, the system is easy enough to install and configure that end-customers can do it themselves, reducing initial and ongoing communication costs. And TalkSwitch seamlessly accommodates growth from 2 lines and 4 extensions up to 64 lines (32 analog and 32 VoIP) and 64 extensions with its modular architecture and LAN network-ability. TalkSwitch also works very well in a multi-office or branch office environment when using VoIP.
TalkSwitch Product History
- TalkSwitch 284vs 2 Lines 8 Analog/IP 8 IP Extension 4 VoIP Trunk Small Business Phone System
- TalkSwitch 288vs 2 Line 8 Analog/IP 8 IP Extension 8 VoIP Trunk Small Business Phone System
- Talkswitch TS-48-CVA Product Review
- Talkswitch TS-400 Product Review
- Talkswitch TS-600 Product Review
- Talkswitch Support Forum
- Talkswitch FAQ Ask your Talkswitch questions here and get answers from a Platinum reseller
See also neobits.com for further details on the Talkswitch 48CVA SOHO hybrid IP PBX.
With the latest release of Talkswitch software (4.0), the product can now function in an all analog mode (CO lines and extensions), all VOIP mode, or, any combination thereof. With Talkswitch software version 4.10, you can license 8 additional IP extensions on any recent Talkswitch box with a network port. See the comparison of Talkswitch Models and Talkswitch Phones. Also see www.sohopbxworld.com for phone systems.
Where to Buy
- 123ippbx.com IP PBX Solutions for small businesses.
- Astawerks.com We carry the entire talkswitch line.
- TCE Company - a Platinum TalkSwitch Reseller
- Talkswitch Small Business Phone Systems from Power Systems, a Platinum reseller with dedicated technical support center, free music on hold, and much more.
- Varscape Inc. - for Resellers, wholesale pricing on Talkswitch and many other telecom products and accessories. Serving small resellers to top 10 resellers. Talkswitch Distributor and Specialist.
- VoIPGizmos.ca - TS 400 - Canada
- IP PBX Support IP PBX (SIP based) solution provider in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- telcodepot.com - Best Prices and support on Talk Switch Phone System we also carry major brands in Phone Systems . Call Telcodepot the Talkswitch specialists for expert andvice 1-800-390-1200.
- Telephonyware - full range of TalkSwitch systems, phones and accessories, world-wide shipping.
- Weehooey - Authorized TalkSwitch Reseller in Kingston, Canada.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+