Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Text to speech from DSC
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
Text To Speech from Database Systems Corp.Database Systems Corp. provides a complete line of call processing solutions including IVR and Voice broadcasting systems and outsourcing services. These solutions provide the option to speak variable information to callers using Text To Speech converters.
DSC Text To Speech Software extracts variable information from a database (or from the Web) and converts it to audible speech. Practical applications include providing callers with account information, weather updates, sports scores, and stored text messages.
Text To Speech DemonstrationText to speech technology can be demonstrated using an industry leading TTS provider. This demonstration can be found on the Text To Speech webpage provided by Database Systems Corp.
Phone Applications Support Microsoft SAPI V5.1IVR and Voice Broadcasting systems from DSC include text to speech software that supports Microsoft SAPI (Speech API), version 5.1. This feature allows the integration of many different speech engines including Microsoft Text To Speech and ATT Natural Voices. DSC also can license text to speech software within its own systems.
Database Systems Corp. Products and ServicesBesides offering text to speech software, Database Systems Corp. offers a wide range of computer telephony products and services for businesses and call centers. These products all incorporate text to voice application software. The following are just a few of these products:
- ACD System - Automatic Call Distribution phone systems and ACD software
- IVR Software - Interactive voice response development software
- IVR Systems - Analog and digital IVR phone systems
- Predictive Dialer - Predictive dialer phone systems and software
- Autodialer - Complete line of auto dialing phone systems
- Softphone Software - Web and PC CTI enabling software
- Voice Broadcast outsourcing and development services
Applications Using Text To Speech SoftwareDatabase Systems Corp. has developed a wide range of phone applications that incorporate text to speech features. These programs were developed for both public and private organizations who are providing information to community members and clients 24 hours a day. The link above presents a listing of many industries that use our voice broadcasting and interactive voice response systems and hosting services. Individual categories include a client profile and how each customer is using this call processing technology. Many of these listed clients are using our IVR Hosting and voice message broadcast services. Specific applications include:
- IVR Applications - Lists a variety of IVR phone applications and clients
- Voice Broadcasting Applications - Partial listing of voice broadcast programs including clients using text to speech technology
- Telephone Reassurance- Community calling program for seniors and home alone children
- Text Messaging - automatically send SMS (Short Message Service) text messages.
- Automated phone answering services with text-to-voice integration
- Emergency Notification Systems - Community alert systems and emergency voice broadcasting services
- Phone Survey Software - IVR phone survey applications and development tools incorporating text to speech software
- Phone Reminders - Send phone reminder calls with embedded text to speech information
Call Simulation Models
- IVR System Simulation Models
- Voice Broadcast Simulation and modeling application
- Autodialer Software Simulation Models
Contact Database Systems Corp.Contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 or use the following Contact Form.
Number of Visitors 38412
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+