Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Thirdlane Business PBX
Business PBX Solutions
Become an ITSP Now!
3CX Software PBX for Windows, Linux and the Cloud
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
12/11/2016 - Thirdlane releases Thirdlane Connect for unified communications with support for voice, video, private and group chat, integrations, screen and file sharing powered by the new version of Thirdlane Business PBX and Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX platform.
Thirdlane Business PBX is a highly-reliable, cost-effective IP PBX and unified communications software platform that forms the heart of a versatile Voice over IP (VoIP) enabled telephony system. It provides small businesses, larger companies, and multi-site enterprises a flexible combination of the best of open source and commercially developed solutions, offering an alternative to high-cost telephony systems.
In today’s fast-paced business environment, a reliable integrated communications system is critical to success. Thirdlane’s Business PBX delivers by including all the standard telephone system features you expect, plus advanced unified communications capabilities such as integration with email, messaging, and mobile platforms at no extra cost. Thirdlane systems have been field-proven for over ten years across thousands of customers worldwide, and are widely regarded for their unique combination of diverse features, flexibility, and bulletproof reliability.
Thirdlane provides system administrators with all the tools required for easily making changes and adding users or devices. A unique deep customization ability allows each user or group their own feature set to meet virtually every business need. Thirdlane’s Business PBX also boasts an expandable open architecture and an extensive API (application programming interface) to allow integration with third-party applications such as CRM, ERP, accounting systems, and other business tools. The result is that your company can benefit from an easy-to-use yet highly adaptable set of advanced features with a low total cost of ownership.
- Advanced Call Features: Among the PBX features included are: IVR (auto attendant), conference bridges, call forwarding, transfer, call screening, call parking, call presence, ring groups, hunt groups, find me/follow me, call queues (ACD), direct dial (DID), fax handling, selective call screening and blocking, call recording, intercom, paging, voicemail to email, and much, much more.
- Auto-Provisioning: Thirdlane Business PBX includes templates for auto-provisioning of devices such as Aastra, Cisco, Linksys, Polycom, Snom and Yealink phones and ATAs. This allows you to easily add phones and devices, individually or in bulk. Entire groups of users can be easily added and provisioned. Templates can be readily customized or added to support new devices.
- Fine-grained permissions: Allow your administrators to easily control each user’s call permissions and features as appropriate for your business requirements, and to configure dialing rules on a per-user or per-route basis for operational economy and flexibility.
- Highly Customizable: Choose from a number of Communications Manager and user portal GUI themes, and even customize menus and configuration files. Select from 12 supported languages, or add your own language translations or voice prompts. Easily add custom scripts to support user-requested features and integrate with most third party program’s API.
- Proven Industry-Standard Components: Thirdlane systems are built with standard, proven components, including the Asterisk® telephony engine and CentOS® Linux, without custom patches. This allows you to easily update them if needed. Thirdlane also supports versions of Digium®-certified Asterisk and Red Hat® Linux for additional peace of mind in critical applications.
- System Control and Updating: Unlike other solutions, Thirdlane doesn’t deny you root access to control your server for troubleshooting, integrating with third-party components, and performing system maintenance and customization. Software updates are managed by a Thirdlane repository and are easy to install, to keep your system updated with the latest security features.
- High- Availability and Multi-Server Capable: Redundancy, automatic failover, and multi-server capabilities are built into the core of all Thirdlane PBX solutions, and can be configured during installation or added later to address your requirements, allowing your PBX to grow as your business expands.
Thirdlane’s cost-effective telephony systems provide the power and flexibility you need to satisfy users, increase productivity, and ensure years of successful operation. Why waste time and money on “free” PBX software with hidden costs and risks, or an expensive proprietary system that locks you in? With Thirdlane’s standards-based software, you can have the best of both worlds: the freedom to choose your own devices and customize your system to fit your needs, plus the quality, security, and reliability that comes from professionally-designed, managed, and supported software.
Try Thirdlane for Free!
Try a demo of Thirdlane's Business PBX, or download a free trial ISO version from the Thirdlane website.
Find Out More
Find out more about Thirdlane products by visiting the Thirdlane website.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact us!
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+