Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Technicolor ST2030 an IP Phone for Enterprise MarketPhone presentation here!
- Features available in both SIP and MGCP versions
- Additional detailed information:
- ST2030 MGCP Features
- ST2030 SIP Features
- ST2030 SIP Firmware Versions
- ST2030 Tips and Tricks
- ST2030 Where to Buy
- ST2030 Configuration HowTo
- ST2030 APS HowTo
- ST2030 non-working features
- ST2030 feature wishlist
- ST2030 FAQ
- ST2030 Remote Phone Book
- Upgrading the firmware (manually) thru the web interface
- Flexible and powerful autoprovisionning system (DHCP + TFTP or HTTP).
- Auto provisioning with HTTP for ST2030
Latest SIP firmware release version x.78 (x=1 for normal, x=8 for new "secure" version). Downloadable at http://www.technicolorbroadbandpartner.com. Direct Link (might not work if out-dated)
Features available in both SIP and MGCP versionsThe contemporarily-designed ST2030 will be enjoyed by your end users.
It offers all the features of a professional phone:
- Full graphic display 128x64
- 3 softkeys for intuitive navigation
- 4-way conferencing
- Powerful and High Quality handsfree mode
- Call forwarding, call parking and transfers
- 10 flashing line keys for speed dial and monitoring extensions.
- Embedded Ethernet switch with VLAN support and Power over Ethernet for easy connection
- Multi-codecs for interoperability with other VoIP equipment
ST2030 benefits from the Thomson/Technicolor expertise in telephony (23 000 000 units sold per year) and network (Leader in DSL gateways and routers).
Additional detailed information:
- including Asterisk BLF HowTo
Flexible and powerful autoprovisionning system (DHCP + TFTP or HTTP).
Downloadable RTTTL melodies for ST2030.
Test and reviews
- A detailed review (German)
Please place listings of sellers of this product in "Where To Buy" above.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+