Unified Threat Management
Integrated Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, SSLVPN functionalities and can deliver up to 100Mbps of Firewall throughput & 20Mbps of IPS throughput. The appliance comes with four 1Gbps LAN ports & 1 Wan port.
- Advanced policy based firewall with throughput of 100mbps.
- Snort based Intrusion Prevention System with throughput of 25mbps.
- Openvpn based SSLVPN Solution supporting both Gateway & P2P modes of deployment with throughput of 3mbps.
- UTM throughput upto 20mbps.
- Stateful firewall with connection tracking capabilities.
- Support for multiple firewall zones & zone based security policies
- L7 protocols inspection and filtering
- Bandwidth control & Support for Qos/DSCP Marking.
- Support for NAT policies & Port forwarding.
- Prevention of DOS,DDOS & IP Spoofing Attacks
- Snort 2.9 based IPS supporting both Signature based detection & Detailed Protocol Decoders.
- Support for 4000+ signatures from Telus research labs.
- Support for Custom defined IPS Signatures
- Intuitive Signature Configuration User Interface.
- Support for Daily Signature Updates.
- Openvpn 2.2 based SSLVPN Solution.
- Support for both Password based Authentication & X509 Certificates based Authentication.
- Support for both Gateway mode as well as Site-to-Site deployment mode
- Supporting the Maximum of 20 VPN clients.
- Flexible VPN User Profiles Management.
- Https based Web UI Interface for device management.
- Support for automated firmware upgrade mechanism.
Contact Allo.comAllo.com - VoIP Hardware Manufacturer
Address: ADRASH ECO PLACE, No.176, Ground Floor, EPIP INDUSTRIAL Area
Whitefield, Bangalore-66, India
- Allo - IP-Phone
- Allo - NanoPBX
- Allo - E1/T1 PRI Card
- Allo - ISDN BRI Card
- Allo - GSM Card
- Allo - Transcoding Card
- Allo - E1/T1 PRI Gateway
- Allo - ISDN BRI Gateway
- Allo - GSM Gateway
- Allo - CRA-210
- Allo - CRA-211
- Allo - CRA-200
- Allo - CRA-100
Created by: nabibaig, Last modification: Thu 14 of Jun, 2012 (08:58 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+