VOIP PBX and Servers
Business Hosted VoIP Provider
|Provider||Plan Details||Monthly Rate *|
Small Business VoIP Phone Systems
- 1comms.co.uk:Asterisk-based converged telephone system for UK Businesses
- 1GATE VoIP PBX by Wangate: Cheap VoIP PBX with hardware DSP. Optional internal gateways for Analog/ISDN/PRI/GSM. VoIP resellers welcome.
- 2N NETSTAR PBX, virtual PBX: VoIP PBX system
- 2N Omega IP PBX: VoIP PBX system
- 2N VoiceBlue Enterprise: Simple VoIP SIP PBX
- 3CX: Windows IP PBX / VOIP Phone system
- 4PSA VoipNow: Hosted PBX software for service providers and enterprises, accelerating SaaS deployment. It runs on Linux environments (RHEL, SuSE Linux, CentOS, Fedora) on x86 and Power PC architecture based servers.
- 8ix Zenith: 8ix Zenith spells an Asterisk derived IP Telephony application with the most advanced calling and communication features.
- ActivePBX™ | Turn-Key Business Phone System $149/mo.
- Aculab Cloud is a framework that enables developers to add telephony to their applications
- Aksys Networks offers the KONNECT Office Phone System which unlike phone systems requires no PBX, server or Hosted service. The phones create an adhoc network that shares phone services in an office or seamlessly across multiple sites.
- Anveo is more than just a hosted PBX or even hosted Unified Communication service. Anveo offers Voice 2.0 Communication and Collaboration Suite with exceptional Visual Call Flow technology for consumers and businesses of all size. Anveo's integrated Voice 2.0 business VOIP, IM and Collaboration service includes Busineess Control Panel to manage sub accounts and more!
- Voip Call Shop We are leading providers offering call shop solutions. We offer our services to many businesses and residential clients who wish to make international calls. Visit us now to test our services.
- Apptix: Hosted PBX: Business VoIP Phone Service Provider
- ASP-One Voice: Hosted Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone system that is tailored for the needs of small and medium-sized businesses.
- AastraLink RP Aastra's Microsoft Powered Small Business system
- Aastralink Pro Aastra's Asterisk Powered Small Business System
- Active Telecom: Commercial IP CENTREX application server for service provider (MOSAICA)
- Adopting a Business PBX: In a telephony environment that includes a single or multiple analog or digital PBXs, an IP gateway is required...
- Advanced SoftSwitch with LCR:Advanced Softswitch offers real-time voice switches to diverse range of ITSPs (Internet Telephony Service Providers) over IP networks.
- Advanced Voice Solutions - IPitomy VoIP PBX Systems. Small to Large scale deployments.
- Advantage PBX Asterisk VoIP PBX Servers and small business solutions.
- Aelintra Telecom SARK UCS: High availability, high performance Asterisk-based PBX with on-board network services, automatic phone provisioning, advanced call recording and true Hot Desk support. High availability failover on T1/E1 circuits takes around 15 seconds to complete. Free .iso download available HERE.
- AlienVoIP.com offers the best VoIP service to Malaysia corporates. Our customers are ranging from small business with 3 people up to multi-national company with thousand of employees. Now upgrade your PABX to IP-PABX + VoIP and start cost saving. Check our website here.
- Allworx VoIP Key Systems: Allworx manufactures the 6x, 10x, and 24x IP Key System product line designed to provide the key system functionality found in traditional small office phone systems while still maintaining SIP standard interop with third-party phone, gateways and ITSPs.
- Alvis-PBX: Odin TeleSystems' cost-effective and feature-rich Asterisk ISDN PRI Appliance with support for 35 simultaneous calls.
- ApplianSys: VOIPbox from ApplianSys gives you up to 10x more calls and better call quality from VoIP without upgrading your links.
- ASTFIN: Embedded Asterisk Distribution for Blackfin DSP. Open hardware PRI, BRI Appliances.
- AntiSPIT Server:AntiSPIT™ Server gives VoIP and video telephony service providers comprehensive network protection from spam.
- Aquarius Telecoms' TritonOne Multi-Tenant VoIP PBX Server allows companies to offer VoIP services to residential and corporate clients. Based on proven, reliable HP hardware, we offer ease of use and cost effectiveness.
- Advoco NetPBX: Advoco NetPBX is a commercial carrier grade, IP centrex and hosted communications platform offering a wide range of business telephony services.
- ATcom: easily build your IP-PBX or Carrier system with handling 124 channels/calls.
- AskoziaPBX: Embedded asterisk system based on m0n0wall.
- Asterisk: Open Source PBX Introduction | FAQ | tips & tricks
- Asterisk: IP PBX http://www.pbxware.ru is one of the leading VoIP hardware providers in Russia and CIS.
- astTECS Asterisk Solutions India : Asterisk Based IP PBX, VoIP, Call Center Dialer, Voice Logger, IVR System, *ast g4 GSM Cards, Asterisk training and support.
- Astimax ®: Commercial VoIP/ISDN PBX developed in germany. The Astimax IP series works also as hosted platform in datacenters with an easy to use configuration and management interface. Support for video calls. Operator panel, live management for conferences and mobile apps.
- Astium ®: Web managed Asterisk based PBX with multi tenanting, provisioning, fail-over, cloud support. Prompts and interface in Dutch, French, English.
- astTECS Asterisk Based IP PBX, VoIP, FMC Gateway, *ast g4 GSM Cards Solutions : India's Leading Telecom Solutions Provider including Asterisk based IP PBX, VoIP, Call Center Dialer, Voice Logger, IVR System, *ast g4 GSM Cards, Asterisk training and support.
- Astlinux: AstLinux is a custom Linux distribution and has many features that make it ideal for embedded, Live CD and commercial Asterisk based solutions.
- ATL's Berkshire IP-PBX ATL Telecom's small business IP-PBX and Berkshire IP phones.
- AVM VoIP Gateway 5188
- Avaya IP Office
- AXEOS ®: Business VoIP Solutions.
- Axon Virtual PBX by NCH Swift Sound: Windows VoIP PBX for small to medium sized business.
- AYCTelecom IPcts: IP Converged Telephone System. Full featured SIP PBX designed for Small and Medium Sized Business.
- Aztech IP-PBX : VoIP PBX; upto 8FXO & 50 extensions.
- Bayonne: The telephony server of the GNU Telephony Project
- BEA: J2EE-SIP Application Server
- Belco PBX: IP PBX System
- Bicnet: IPPBX VoIP Unified Communication solutions.
- Bicserver: Low cost IP PBX System Solutions
- Billion PBX: SIP IP PBX for different operating systems with embedded billing rating and system.
- Billion Softswitch: SIP/H323 softswitch for Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Windows.
- BlueWave Telecom VoIPFlow 2.0: Deploys, manages, and scales 1000's of virtual Asterisk pbx systems. For ISP's and Service providers.
- Brekeke: Commerical Multi-Tenant PBX and Carrier Grade SIP server
- Broadsoft: Commerical SIP Application server
- Canadian Voip Supplier: Everything is in stock in Canada. Hybrid Positron Voip PBX's, IP telephones, headsets, and more!
- CloudWare VoIP Suite Windows VoIP UC Softswitch operates in Class 4, Class 5 or Class 4/5 scalable to 100,000 users per server then grows in clusters. for Telcos, ITSPs, CLECs, ILECs.
- Connecto- All-in-one Office Communicator: IP-PBX, Voice, Data, FMC, WiFi & Internet over the cellular network
- ConduIT3 VoIP PBX: Asterisk Based Hybrid PABX Systems
- CallButler: Easy-To-Use IVR/Auto-Attendant/Voicemail server for Windows
- Cameronet: VoIP-PBX-Systems based on Asterisk with an Configuration Webinterface
- CarrierClass.net: GPL distributed, large-scale, highly-available IP PBX and provisioning system
- Cast-Iron Communications: Cast-Iron Communications offers a the "NO DATA NO TRANSMIT" lowest bandwidth platform in the industry (Conferencing, IVR, Class 4, Outbound Dialer, Prepaid etc)
- CenIP: Commercial IP PBX with a web config interface, in spanish.
- cfPBX: Hosted PBX - VoIP Business Phone System
- ComCanada Communications CRTC Registered, Provider of Hosted PBX, DID service, Toll Free, equipment sales, consulting, and retail/wholesale origination & termination. Supported Protocols: SIP & IAX 1-877-697-VOIP
- Clear Voice Telecom: Several communications solutions, including Hosted IP PBX, VoIP, and automated dialing systems.
- Conexiant: HostedPBX, private-label PBX and VoIP - DIDs from everywhere; Toll Free; International toll free & DIDs, term; POPs in Denver, LA, Hong Kong and Frankfurt. Hosted DTH billing service for open source or any voip application. Hosted open source PBX and servers for VoIP.
- Contaque: PBAX based VoIP solution
- Converge: Hosted Enterprise PBX for SME and Call Centers from Corelynx
- Centile: Hosted IP Telephony & Enterprise iPBX Solutions
- Cisco CallManager
- Cisco CallManager Express
- CommuniGate Pro: Voice and data Internet Communications server with Active Dynamic Clustering and 99.999% uptime for all IMS
- ComniPort-TK IP PBX-System based on Asterisk with ISDN-PRI, ISDN-BRI and POTS-Interfaces
- Coms.Net - Advanced Business Phone System: Hosted VoIP IP-PBX
- Convertec Asterisk based IP PBX systems, ViciDial based call center solutions. Hosted and virtual PBX. Remote Asterisk, FreePBX, and Trixbox support 24X7.
- Connect Communications Connect Communications is a unified communications systems integrator offering business telephone systems, PBX systems, VOIP, SIP trunking, CTI, fixed-mobile convergence and data networking solutions.
- Creacode: NicSC SIP Session Controller is high performance and flexible SIP Call Controller, Registrar and NAT Traversal solution. Easy integration with an external Radius, HTTP based billing server or an ODBC compliant Database.
- Critical-Links edgeBOX: Complete Asterisk based PBX, GUI configurable, all popular card interfaces available, with Router, Firewall, File and Print * ContactQ: ContactQ is the next generation Call Center Application Server providing IVR and ACD. ContactQ is being developed as both a supported commercial product and also as an open source GPL project.Server, e-Mail and Web server, Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Content Filtering, Radius, NAC and QoS.
- Cruise phone: embedded Asterisk PBX with 4 isdn interfaces, german and english config, with root access!
- Cosmact COSMOS SIP Based CCXML and VoXML Application Server: High performance, carrier grade application server with CCXML and VoXML for application flow control. Supports SS7 ISUP, ISDN and SIP signaling interface. Available as general application platform for IVR and IVVR (Interactive Voice and Video Response) deployments or packaged products such as conference server, IP-PBX, SS7-SIP media/signaling gateway. Supports RADIUS for real time call billing.
- C-zentrix: C-Zentrix is a next generation Linux appliance providing all the contact center functions in a single box.
- CallFon: IP PBX, IVR, Call Center: Solutions based on Asterisk Web Gui Spanish.
- Cyford Technologies LLC: Cyford Technologies is a full blown VoIP Telecom Center offer unlimited services to many markets.. Other than providing our great products we also built and repair other companies asterisk Servers. Cyford Technologies Offer free forum based support to everyone.
- ContactQ: ContactQ is the next generation Call Center Application Server providing IVR and ACD. ContactQ is being developed as both a supported commercial product and also as an open source GPL project.
- Daktela PBX: Commercial IP PBX with a web config interface, billing application, fax service, in Czech and English
- Datera Call-eX: a full featured telecommunications server (IP PBX) for large and small companies (fully scalable). Allows integration of previously introduced solutions (PSTN, GSM, VoIP) into one. Configured via Web interface. Advanced call routing (multiple VoIP and PSTN operators) and functionality (VoiceMail Server, FaxMail Server, CallCenter, CallRecorder, MOH Server, Intercom).
- DenphonePBX: Scalable English-Japanese IP-PBX Solution: fully feautured office telephone system with built-in support for English and Japanese language users. Support for PRI (INS150), ISDN(INS64), SIP and IAX2 trunks. Wide range of handsets including Polycom, Saxa, Nakayo, snom, Cisco and more.
- DexgateMicro: A WEB-based VoIP Telephone Switchboard for voice and video, able to manage FAX, SMS/MMS, Email and Chat in a single solution. It includes support for SIP/T38 telephony, IVR, Conference, Videoconference, Call recording, WEB CTI and more. The software is 100% written in Java.
- Dialexia: IP-PBX software (SIP-based), VoIP Traffic Termination on Dialexia.net with Billing Management (Radius or SIP) with Calling Card support, Call Shop/Cyber Cafe software, IP Phones & Quintum & Mediatrix products
- DialLog IP PBX : Commercial grade IP PBX, IVR, Call Center solutions on Asterisk WEB GUI
- DIDNumbers.com : Wholesale DID Numbers, Global Coverage for VoIP carriers, Webportal & API
- DigAnTel, Automated install Centos/Asterisk/FreePBX
- Digisist Hosted PBX U.S. based Hosted(Virtual) PBX Provider. Unlimited Calling, free 4-line phone, free setup for $39.95/mo.
- D-Link IP PBX D-link VoiceCenter powered by Microsoft Response Point
- DM Link Npbxskype, Asterisk PCI Card with competitive price.
- DYALOGO SAS PBX support in a server or Virtual Machine, include a complete ACD, IVR and call recording software.
- EasyPbx:Hybrid IP-PBX Solution for Service Providers and System Integrators that control and monitor thousands of PBX trough a Web Management System based on Level (Provider, Reseller, PBX Admin, User). EasyPbx is commerical grade PBX software and it provides the key system functionality found in traditional Enterprise or SoHo phone systems. Administration based on an Ajax Web Interface on remote Server (VLSRV). Service Providers and System Integrators can use their Private Label on the system. The Linux Distro (200 Mb) created from scratch is performed to work with E1-T1 and above all BRI network. Real Time VOIP and PSTN Diagnostic and Alerting System integrated into the platform. EasyPbx Wiki Page
- EnGenius EnQue VOIP products: Low cost high feature asterisk based IPPBX, desk and WiFi phones.
- easyAsterisk GUI: December 2006: 2.2rc3 updated release with some features added.
- Easy Office Phone A complete PBX voip phone solution for small and medium sized businesses.
- EasySpeak PBX EasySpeak PBX is a 15 min install, it gives you a complete PBX solution for small businesses, it includes an auto provisioning system which autimatically sets up the phones and is also available for a 14 day free trial.
- EasyVoxBox.org A full featured IP PBX phone system. EasyVoxBox is based on Asterisk and freePBX and installs a complete system quick and easy. It gives full control and provides additional system utilities via the web based user interface.
- eDial Advanced Communications Server
- Elastix Elastix is a leading IP PBX Distribution based on Asterisk and Freepbx. With a complete GUI interface providing features such as Conferences, Webinar Functionality, huge range of PBX functionality, Web Based Company/External Directory with click to dial, Presence/IM, Endpoint Configurator, Faxing both in and out, Extensive reporting tools, SugarCRM and Vtiger built in, Email Server built in. Installation of the ISO takes no more than 15 minutes.
- Elastix-Persian (Vaak) الستيكس فارسي December 2007:voip-iran.com الستيكس فارسي ارائه شده توسط سايت .
- edgeBOX: "Office-in-a-box" appliance with Asterisk web-based GUI interface. Full IP-PBX with Router, QoS, VPN, Firewall, SMTP, WWW, Network Access Control, Collaboration services. Integrates with BRI/PRI and FXS/FXO.
- Elfiq Networks ISP Link Balancers with SIP support - for more details click here
- EmbraceCortel is a telecom service company that provides telecommunications to businesses in the Tri-State Metro New York area by providing delivery and maintenance of telecommunications, both traditional and Hosted VOIP, cabling infrastructure deployments, networking services, security products and more.
- Emutex VMX A fully featured business grade IP PBX system engineered by Emutex. This proprietary "office in a box" supports up to 128 phones with secure call recording, automated attendants, automatic call distribution, call centre call queuing, remote/home worker connectivity, ISDN Failover and more.
- Enswitch - A full featured carrier grade soft-switch with pre-paid and post-paid billing, invoicing, multiple levels of reseller, full range of PBX features, calling cards, call shop, credit card integration, and much more. Built on Asterisk and SER, it supports clustering, high availability, and fail-over. In production today with systems up to high tens of thousands of users. See the feature list and the online demo web interface for more details.
- Epygi Quadro devices unite conventional PSTN telephony and high-tech IP communication. From the Quadro2x models, small IP PBXs for private users and teleworkers up to the Quadro16x models, fully featured IP PBXes to the QuadroE1/T1 Gateway and the QuadroCS Conference Server - there is a Quadro device for every business need. Distributed in Australia by Alloy
- Ernie Ernie is an open source VoIP application platform that integrates Web 2.0 design principals with next generation communications technologies, including VoIP, presence and web languages such as Python.
- Evolution PBX: Complete TurnKey Asterisk PBX for small businesses. Easy to use interface with advanced innovative features.
- FacetPhone Commercial IP-PBX, Business Telephone System
- Fonality: Asterisk-based IP PBX for SMBs
- FonAngle Communications A complete Hosted PBX platform over carrier grade business VoIP. Perfect for small businesses and comes complete with a 30 Day Guarantee.
- FreePBX: GUI Frontend and PBX configuration for Asterisk. Supports modules for adding various functionality, but primarly designed as an SMB PBX system
- FreeSentral : Free IP PBX based on Yate
- FreeSwitch: Open source cross platform (*nix, Windows) multiprotocol (SIP, IAX, WOOMERA/H.323) softswitch.
- Free H.323 Embedded Gatekeeper:Free H.323 Gatekeeper for H.323 devices registering and visiting
- Frontrange IPOS: solution includes SIP Communications Server with CSTA link for 3-rd party call control, IRV+router with GUI application builder, Unified Messaging voice mail server, TTS and ASR support, Microsoft Live Communications Server (LCS) integration, SoftPhone, Web-based configuration access.
- G1000 PBX http://www.globaliptel.com: G1000 PBX (hardware variant or hosted PBX).
- Gemeinschaft - (http://www.amooma.de/gemeinschaft/): A toolkit based on Asterisk. Designed for high availability and mass deployment. Configurable via GUI or shell scripts.
- GLOCOM: Bicom Systems's Global Communicator with presence, online chat and video and desktop sharing soon to come.
- GPBX: A fanless PBX with a nice GUI and lots of advanced features.
- Gridborg HMP Commercial Host Media Processing server with H.323 and SIP frontends, and simple ASCII control protocol. It can handle 240 ports on dual processor servers. It works in both Linux & Windows environments. It's client-server architecture enables you to use any programming or scripting language. Gridborg HMP is free for development purposes.
- Goldennet Technology: Embedded/Economical IP PBX for Small Business, allow upto 200 users.
- HANASHI - Pre-configured Asterisk-based solutions, servicing Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- HelloWorld: Commercial VOIP PBX
- Hi-Brid Norleaf Newtorks (Next Generation VOIP Solutions) - Asterisk based PBX
- Hosted PBX service from VoIP Supply. Lowest priced.
- Hotsip: Commercial SIP Server
- HostPBX.US - Hosted Asterisk or Hosted FreePBX solutions allow customers access to feature rich VoIP PBX solutions without the costly investment of an on-site PBX for only $19.99/month, HostPBX also provide SIP trunking, Asterisk FreePBX support for configuring and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- IEC VXML server SIP/2.0+VXML 2.1 Inexpensive IVR Platform, SRGS MRCP Server, Cloud/MRCP ASR/TTS , Linux/Windows Free One Channel.
- i6net - I6NET provides a VoiceXML Browser for Asterisk, VXI*, in addition to IVR development and consulting services. This interpreter works directly with the Asterisk software. Not only can users of the Asterisk run VoiceXML applications in the same server, they can now offer these powerful, scalable solutions at an affordable cost.
- Invox - Drag and drop designer, Invox, provides an enhanced IVR Solutions with Virtual PBX features. The designer won Best of Show during IT Expo. Out of box applications include payment over phone, surveys (type your questions and choose answer type), store locator, geographical routing, IM integration, CRM capture lead (Salesforce, Sugar, Zoho), CRM by Phone (with speech recognition), phone appointment scheduling and reminders, outbound automation, Skype/VoIP forwarding, disaster messaging, database integration and others.
- Intelligent Solutions Phils., Inc. (Philippines) - System Integration, Intelligent PABX(PSTN+GSM+VOIP) Solutions, Call Center Solutions, Network Infrastructure Consulting and Solutions.
- JmcSoft Distribution - Importer and distributor of quality competitively priced Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and networking equipment.
- http://www.singcomm.com.sg/pabx/hkc/index.html The IP64 System, designed and developed by HKC Technology Limited, is using the VoIP as the core technology which could be implemented in a highly flexible and scalable system that fulfills all communication requirements and comes with automation features.
- Insido ipbx: spanish manufacturer of VoIP solutions backed by IBM eServers and Novell Linux
- iareaPhone Hosted iareaPBX Asterisk Servers, Pre built fully loaded and fully managed - Voice and Data Termination is available - iareaPBX User Company Administration and Billing System Call or visit Hosted iareaPBX Standard, Hosted iareaPBX Midrange IAX phones available
- inCloudOne Advanced VoIP and Connectivity Solutions inCloudOne® provides total bundled voice and data solutions to meet all telecom needs in the UK
- Interactive Intelligence Commercial call center and Enterprise server solutions, Free SIP Proxy TRIAL
- ipcortex PABX Simple reseller friendly PABX system based on Asterisk. Emphasis on quick setup with simple web configuration for all features and auto configuration of phones for speedy and profitable mass deployment. Economical for 10-1000 users.
- IP PBX Support Asterisk support and SIP server (IP PBX) integration specialists. SIP trunking solutions and open source customizations.
- IPsmarx Technology, Inc. is a leading Voice over IP (VoIP) solution provider and system integrator dedicated to delivering customer management and billing solutions for entrepreneurs, carriers, VoIP Calling Card Operators and ISPs.
- ITSPtec Multi-Tenant PBX Cluster System: Multi-Tenant IP PBX Cluster Solution with real-time interaction, sophisticated routing for inbound calls, flexible outbound capabilities with a range of dialing modes, quality monitoring and real-time statistics tools ensure that your customers are quickly connected to the best available services.
- IVR Technologies, Inc. - IVR Technologies, Inc. is a leading software development company providing a fully integrated SIP based application, media and billing server to next generation networks.
- ICONSA Canada Inc. - ICONSA.CA is a Canadian Company whose objective is to offer communication services using high speed internet. Our idea is to offer the general public means of communicating with family and friends completely free or at a very low cost.]
- IVRCat is an IVR System for SIP Servers & IP/PBX Systems providing Calling Cards, Callback and IVR Account Payment and Administration features
- iPline open voip Let your voice over ip flow
- InstantVoice - A scalable IP PBX software suite for the large call center.
- iNextrix VoIP PBX - iNextrix is best place for Custom VoIP PBX softwares, Multi-tenant PBX systems, Call billing solutions based on SIP/IAX in INDIA and all around the world
- Kalliope PBX is an asterisk-based SIP PBX with ease of use in mind.
- Kamailio GPL SIP server (formerly called OpenSER)
- Logic PBX system comes in three editions: “Business Edition”, “Call Center Edition” and “Unified Messaging Edition”. Ideal for businesses of 1 to 100000 people.
- Linux LiveCD VoIP Server SER Proxy with prepaid support. All in one solution.
- Luxsys Inc. IP PBX with Call Manager based on Asterisk 1.2.x and 1.4.x. Call Center Solution.
- Lotus Asia. Lotus Contact Center Leading in Vietnam, support vietnamese text to speech, cloud, Video.
- Magnetic North Magnetic North provides hosted VoIP PBX solutions for call recording and outbound dialling worldwide.
- MailStreet voice MailStreet Voice is the enterprise class alternative to costly telephone systems and expensive long distance bills, using VoIP technology.
- Massxess IP PBX Massxess services customers with leading IP software, including hosted IP PBX and a full IP hosted contact center on demand platform.
- MOR Advanced Billing solution. Retail/Wholesale. For VoIP providers/Call Centers/etc. LiveCD available. Homepage
- Microsoft Response Point Microsoft's Small Business Phone System with Advanced Speech Recognition. See AastraLink RP, Dlink and Syspine
- Microsoft OCS Microsoft's UC platform for Enterprise
- miniSipServer SIP based VOIP Server for MS-Windows. Powerful and very easy to use.
- Matrix IPPBX Xtreme Networks Commercial IPPBX System (SIP/IAX/H323).
- Magiclink IPPBX S1-series IPPBX BOX system, user friendly web control, full system in 1U/A4 size box, OEM for other company.
- MKC Networks: Available worldwide the MKC Networks 7000-series SIP Enterprise Application Server offers hybrid/hosted SIP-PBX functionality and stand-alone vertical market specialization including: conference server (500+ users), time of day routing, IPDR analyzer, auto-attendant, call recorder and adjunct ITSP manager for legacy systems
- MySIPSwitch: The SIP Switch is an experimental stateful SIP Proxy server sponsored by Blueface to allow the use of multiple supplier SIP accounts from a single SIP login. This is a free and open source software.
- MERA VoIP Softswitches Class 4/5 switching & billing solutions for VoIP networks.
- Maintel VOIP PBX Maintel provide total voice and data solutions to meet all telecom needs in the UK
- Mizu VOIP Server is a high speed VOIP Softswith for the Windows / MS SQL platform
- Meglevel dedicated servers for asterisk Managed dedicated servers for asterisk, worldwide connectivity.
- mediaVOX SoHo IP PBX Appliance for residential and small business applications
- Multi-Tenant PBX Cluster System: Multi-Tenant IP PBX Cluster Solution with real-time interaction, sophisticated routing for inbound calls, flexible outbound capabilities with a range of dialing modes, quality monitoring and real-time statistics tools ensure that your customers are quickly connected to the best available services.
- Meteor Telecommunications Phone Systems and VoIP We sell and service Phone systems and VoIP systems in Canada.
- Net-Voice Telecom NVT is a Leader in IPPBX and Sip Trunking with Office Located in NY and FL we have extremely competitive Packages for Small to Enterprise class Businesses
- NBX: 3com's Commercial VoIP System
- Network monitor Network monitor with hardware and Asterisk package (dutch).
- NEGIA NexGen PBX: Turnkey Asterisk based VoIP PBX server appliances with complete web management interface
- Nicherons International: Nicherons Canada is a specialist in Voip products, ippbx, Asterisk phone cards, customized phone systems.
- Nortel BCM: Nortel Business Communication Manager Interoperability
- NovaTec: ISDN (BRI and PRI and UP0), IP (SIP), GSM (Cellular), Analogue, Media-Gateways and ATA's incl. T.37 and T.38 for Fax over IP
- Nblade: Nblade and Gcube full ip voip pbx, free for 5 users
- Odin TeleSystems: Asterisk appliances like Alvis-PBX. Run an Asterisk PBX server without a PC.
- OfficeSIP Server: Free enterprise sip server for Windows.
- OnSIP Hosted PBX: OnSIP is a hosted PBX solution from Junction Networks with unlimited free users and extensions. OnSIP offers free SIP-SIP calling and is interoperable with other standards compliant SIP providers.
- Obelisk: Obelisk is the new VoIP virtual switchboard by Eutelia, completely remotised, easy to use (no software download is needed). Obelisk is the best way to optimise the management of phone traffic and expenditure within each company branch, among different branches and towards the traditional phone networks.
- Objectworld Communications: Objectworld UC Server is a Windows based Unified Communications Server with built-in SIP PBX and Unified Messaging platform for Exchange, Lotus Notes, and any IMAP4 server. Available worldwide, the UC Server offers hybrid/hosted SIP-PBX solutions including: video and audio conference server, time of day routing, IVR, auto-attendant, call recorder and ITSP access. Simple to install using Wizard-based applications, Fully SIP compliant, and will work with any SIP Phone, SIP Gateway or SIP Trunking ITSP.
- Octopus IP Communications Inc: Hosted PBX Server with VoIP, Email, Groupware, SIP and Unified IP Communications services. Set up VoIP phone numbers in out of town markets. Connect to VoIP over high speed Internet using: IP Phones, Mobile SIP Apps, Softphones, VoIP-to-Analog adapters and Octopus Unified Webmail.
- Oktell: Windows based IP-PBX with a Call-center fuctions ans IVR graphic interface
- OpenPBX: PBX in Perl
- OpenAppliance : Hardened Network appliance dedicated to Open-Source based solutions including Asterisk, Opensips, Kamailo, Freeswitch. OpenRack servers offer free place for 2 PCI card, making easy to support zaptel & Dahdi cards. Low power consumption !
- CallWeaver: open source IP-PBX software, vendor independent, cross-platform, PSTN and VoIP, software fax and fax over IP.
- OpenSER: GPL SIP server (also known as Kamailio)
- OpenSIPg: SIP service platform for operators. A multitude of features
- OwnPages: In house, virtualized, zero cost, zero hardware, no setup PBX and mail server with demo.
- OverSIP: the SIP framework you dreamed about. A SIP proxy with WebSocket support programmable in Ruby language (MIT license).
- PBXact.com: The Schmooze PBXact phone system was designed with one thing in mind: enhancing business communications to impact your bottom line. In order to accomplish that goal, we offer some really unique features. With PBXact, we have combined the power of the human voice and intuitive phone-based applications to make even the most complicated tasks easy for every one of your employees.
- http://www.pbxauthority.com/: At PBX Authority we have a very clear mission: to deliver exceptional phone systems that save our customers money.
- PBX.TIEUS.COM: Hosted PBX Services in Canada. Services cover over 20 major Canada Cities. Free long distance calling between cites. Support Polycom and Snom IP phone. Also available for virtual extension. BLA & BLF & One Number Follow Me features available.
- PBX in a Flash: Asterisk distribution (free ISO download) that gets its name from the short time it takes from installation to operation. Consists of Asterisk PBX and the Web GUIs FreePBX for managing Asterisk and Webmin for managing your Linux server. Very active support forum.
- Free Resource for PBX, PABX, VoIP, Asterisk and other Communication Server Questions
- PrettyMay Skype PBX software for Windows: a full-featured Skype PBX software on Windows system.
- Pandora Networks: Worksmart Multimedia PBX
- Pan Tone Communications: One Stop Solution to Office computer networks and VoIP PABX telephone systems.
- Partysip: Open Source SIP server
- Patton SIPxNANO: compact full-featured VOIP IP-PBX
- PBXes - full featured Asterisk PBX as a free service, open source dial plan and configuration
- pbxnsip: Commercial SIP-based PBX with SRTP support
- PBXpress: 24/7 supported IP PBX for business clients, PBX cluster, auto VoIP phone discovery and configuration
- PBXware Business PBX is an edition used by SMBs. The world's first Turnkey Telephony Platform to use Asterisk. It simply has had more time to add more features. Above all though is fully supported from pre-sales Account Managers to post-sales support staff.
- PBXware Call Center PBX is an edition used by Call Centers with 40,000+ calls per day requiring detailed Call Statistic, CRM integrations and Diallers with direct integrated control from the desktop.
- PBXware Multi Tenant PBXis an edition used by Service Provider from Start-up to Multi-Nationals to serve the IP-PBX market with fully featured, hosted IP-PBX solutions and unlimited tenants. Unlimited resellers, user/company self portal, LCR are just some of advanced features included.
- Phone Systems from VoIP Supply. Largest selection online. Expert consultants.
- Pingtel: Enterprise-class SIP PBX for Linux, SIP Proxy Servers, SIP Softphones and User Agents
- Positron Telecom Business phone systems and gateways. [Distributed by IPChitChat
- Power Systems: Talkswitch PSTN/VOIP Hybrid Small Business Phone Systems. All analog, all SIP VOIP, or mixed.
- RadiusCat RADIUS Billing Software: Windows RADIUS Billing for Quintum Version 1.2.3 RELEASED...
- PCBest Networks SIP PBX v2: A Windows-based software SIP PBX system. It is very easy to use and deploy, with powerful features like:ACD, Auto Attendant, Call Park, Ring Group, Conference, Call Pickup Group, Auto Outbound Dialer, Database CDR report, Database PBX Status Report. It supports SIP extensions, SIP accounts, inbound and outbound calls, and customized dial plans. With new plugin feature, you can use C# or vb.NET to build customized auto-attendant for PBX, or develop your own IVR menu in just minutes.
- PIKA WARP for Asterisk and FreePBX Customizable PBX Platform based on Asterisk and FreePBX
- PBXMate - Software platform from SoliCall that improves voice quality using server side echo cancellation (AEC), noise removal (NR) and automatic gain control (AGC). The PBXMate also monitors audio quality, calculates MOS and it works with any IP PBX using the standard SIP/H.323 protocols.
- Phone Systems and VoIP in Toronto - We provide phone systems and VoIP service.
- Real Tone Embedded IP PBX phone system for SME, support 120 SIP clients and 60 SIP trunks; All-in-One WiFi IP PBX for home and small office support 8 SIP clients and 802.11n wireless router inside
- Resonance Networks: Piccolo IP PBX Platform based on Asterisk
- Response Point: Microsoft's SMB Phone System - Aastralink RP
- RUOK Dialer: DSC Senior check autodialer using Analog or VOIP lines.
- Radvision: Video conferencing equipment and web software. SDK solutions for VoIP, SIP, H.323, Megaco, MGCP; SIP server; IMS 3G-324M products; ECS Gatekeeper, MCU, gateways
- Ring Carrier: Ring Carrier Office provides small/medium-sized businesses with cost-effective VoIP/PBX service. Ring Provider delivers Class 5 Softswitch with provider, enterprise, end-user interface; VoIP fabric and enterprise building block architecture in cloud computing model solves Asterisk scalability and user interface issues.
- RadiusCat AAA Billing is a RADIUS AAA Billing system for SIP, H.323 VoIP Gateways including Brekeke SIP Server, Quintum, CISCO, EPYGI, IVRCat, RadiusCat CallShop, RadiusCat Click-To-Call
- RSDevs.com: provides multiprotocol (SIP, H.323 and IAX) Audio Conferencing Server (MCU), SIP,H.323 and IAX VideoPhone (SoftPhone with video) for PDA/PPC/PocketPC (Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0). Also provides contract VoIP development services and custom programming.
- Ringio pbx: Ringio is the perfect phone solution for smart businesses. In addition to standard features like a fully configurable Auto-attendant, Virtual Extensions, Find-me/Follow-me, and Built-in Voicemail.
- http://www.safecom.it: Safecom S.r.l. open source integration with voip pbxes full configurable and free for 5 users
- http://www.sacomptechs.com :San Antonio Computer Technologies provides the award winning Switchvox solution as well as Talkswitch, geared toward the small to medium businesses located in central Texas. We also provide both analog, Digital and SIP trunks as well as a ful line of IT solutions.
- soho-voip-phone.com:Authorised voip phone reseller for snom, allworx,aastra and many more - Call 1-408-687-4826
- Select Phone Solutions: Our Spartan PBX appliance's are geared to the small to medium size VoIP solution with all the bells and whistles.
- Softswitch.US: Our Solution enables you to successfully manage Prepaid/Postpaid Calling Card Services, Wholesale, Termination, Callback, PC2Phone, IP Phones, Direct DID, DID2IP, IP2IP and a Hosted Callshop in one solution.
- S5000: SIP/H323 VOIP Softswitch and IPBX system for Linux and Windows platforms, with advanced call routings, audio/video conferences, and more. Web based. Open APIs C/Java available. From PC to appliance boxes. Ready in minutes.
- ScopServ: Complete Web GUI for Asterisk & Commercial VoIP PBX (http://www.scopserv.com/)
- SARK UCS PBX: A professional Unified Communications Server on a hardened Centos 4.2 platform.
- SARK UCS PBX: Documentation pages.
- SerComm Original maker of embedded web GUI based Asterisk IP PBX + SIP phones & gateway — ISO 9001 certified production.
- SERVERware: Bicom System's own virtualisation platform that helps service provider produce the simplest set up and self-healing clusters for multiple applications.
- Signate Signate, Open Source Carrier, Provider and Enterprise VoIP Solutions
- SIP Express Router: Open Source SIP Proxy
- SIP Express Media Server (SEMS) : Open Source SIP Media Server
- SIPpy: Open Source carrier grade RFC3261-compliant SIP Stack and Back-to-Back User Agent (B2BUA)
- SIP Reality: Reasonably priced commercial carrier grade SIP Softswitch for Service Provider Community
- Sipcat Downloadable VoIP PBX software application (ISO install) based on Asterisk
- SIPPSTAR: SIPPSTAR Proxy Server Software
- SIPfoundry: Open source SIP PBX for Linux, open source source proxies, open source SIP softphones, open source SIP stack
- Siproxd: Open Source SIP and RTP proxy
- SIP Proxy Server: Enables service providers to deploy scalable VoIP and video telephony applications and services. Standards compliant with a comprehensive feature-set.
- SIP registrar and proxy server: SIPsocial enables SIP phone services over the Internet securely via NAT / firewall devices and provides privacy protection using Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- SIPSP-PBX and Proxy: Commerical VOIP PBX and proxy for ISPs and Enterprises
- Mini-SIP-Proxy: A small SIP proxy which allows you to link local SIP phones together (for home use, written in POE perl)
- sipwitch: GNU Project's secure media path SIP call server
- sipX The SIP PBX for Linux (open source) sipX, sipX Architecture sipx_screenshots, SIPfoundry, Pingtel
- SmartAction IVR SIP/PBX integration for commercial call automation software and IVRs.
- http://www.speedytel.com: Lowcost IP PBX solution based on MIPS processor only demo $45 USD/unit, support 32 extension register.
- CloudWare SoftBX Windows software VoIP-Telephony Platform scalable 4-512,000 ports, SIP, H.323, CAPI
- SOFAswitch Spanking new PBX from Derek Smithies (of OpenH323 fame and more) Have a seat!
- Song812 IPPBX a hardware based ippbx with 4-8 ports
- Soft-Switch : Carrier Class Soft-Switch
- SOHO PBX World - Hybrid VOIP/PSTN Phone Systems and VOIP phones
- Soundwin Network: - Soundwin Compact Asterisk Telephony solution for SMB and SOHO users.
- Sphericall: Commerical VOIP PBX
- Spiderstar:: Commercial VOIP PBX
- Stalker Software:: CommuniGate Pro VOIP, email, IM, and unified messaging server
- starface pbx:: STARFACE PBX is a professional asterisk based Voice-over-IP solution.
- Starfish PBX aims to be a open source alternative to Digium’s Switchvox.
- A market leader in the realm of voice and data communication: Storm are committed to providing cost effective telecommunication solutions to South African businesses.
- Sutus Inc.::Sutus Business Central(tm) is an integrated small business appliance combining VoIP server, file server, email server, firewall, wireless access point, VPN remote acces
- Switchvox: Based on Asterisk, Switchvox is completely web based and comes preinstalled.
- SWYX: Commercial VOIP PBX
- Sylantro: SIP Application Server
- Synsip Voip solutions Asterisk based including Microsoft API .NET synsip
- SysMaster VoIP PBX - SIP/H323 Class 5 IP PBX server for telecom applications.
- Syspine Response Point Description of Syspine's easy to install Response Point System
- Syspine Microsoft Response Point Syspine's Small Business Phone System with Advanced Speech Recognition by Microsoft Response Point. Extremely easy to set-up, use and manage.
- Surf Communication Solutions, Ltd.: MoP (Media over Packet) Triple Play (Voice, Video, and Modem/Fax/Data) conversion solutions to communication equipment manufacturers.
- SVK Software Corp: SVK Software Corp is a Canadian company offering many VoIP software solutions including RADIUS Billing, SIP Calling Card & Callback module, Click-To-Call modules, etc
- SoliCall - Offers software products that improve voice quality using echo cancellation (AEC), noise removal (NR) and automatic gain control (AGC).
- SpoTel Spotel is a trademark of Nicherons Canada, who is a specialist in Voip products, including ippbx, Asterisk phone cards, customized phone systems.
- SunTel Technologies Inc. Business Phone System, Digital PBX, Hosted PBX , Telecommunications Consultants, Business Phone Service, Hosted IP Voice, SIP, IAX, and more. Hosted PBX Toronto. Business Phone System Toronto. Toronto telephone systems. Asterisk Consulting. FreeSWITCH Consulting.Office Phone System.VoIP Telephone Systems. Toronto Hosted PBX Service.Hosted-PBX Canada. VOIP Phone Systems. Hosted IP Solutions.Virtual PBX. VOIP.Toronto, GTA, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, Stoufffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa, Ontario.YOUR COMPLETE BUSINESS PHONE SYSTEM.
- Smart IP Phone Systems and VoIP - We offer phone systems and VoIP solutions to Canada.
- TAC-WISP Telco Alley (TAC) recently received FCC approval for WiMAX band and has several projects lined up for Voice and Video deployments including video surveillance and 2-way video conferencing. TAC will supply open source networking and telephony services to WiMAX regions across the Midwest.
- Talking SIP - Turnkey platform with a fully integrated application (IVR enhanced services), media server and real-time billing engine that supports prepaid, postpaid, flat-rate, multi-tier and packaged minute plans + much more
- Talkswitch: VoIP - PBX system for up to 64 users per location. Works with both POTS & VoIP.
- VoIP PBX Software: ipbx eXpress software is designed for small to medium sized environments, offering all the key advantages of Taridium's ipbx software. ipbx eXpress configurations are fully compatible with Taridium's ipbx enterprise solution allowing for a seamless upgrade path.
- Tedas: Commercial VOIP PBX
- TEDAS VoIP DECT PABX: VOIP PBX with cordless DECT phones
- Teleon Networks - Low cost soft PBX based on PCTel modem and Skype.
- Telephone Reassurance - PBX for contacting elderly ensuring they are OK.
- TELES complete Class 4 and Class 5 soft switch solutions, VoIP gateways, and mobile gateways for GSM, CDMA, and UMTS networks
- Telesis PX24U, PX24M, PX24X - Hybrid IP PBX Phone Systems
- TieUs Technology - Business Phone System for Canada. VoIP Phone System, Hosted PBX, Virtual PBX for 20 Major Canada Cities. Unlimited Long Distance calling between cites.
- Thirdlane PBX - Complete Asterisk based PBX for SMBs. CentOS based CD - easy to install, easy to configure and easy to manage
- Thirdlane PBX MTE - Multi-Tenant Asterisk based solution for service providers offering hosted virtual PBX services.
- Thirdlane PBX Manager GUI - Webmin based GUI for managing Asterisk based PBXs.
- TigerPBX - IP PBX component of TigerCube products
- Tikal networks Tikal Networks offers VoIP Telephone & Call center Solutions for small to corporate enterprises with a host of features and flexibility to suit enterprise requirements.
- Tpad.com Bespoke IP PBX Solutions for SME/SMB's. Hosted and Managed Telephony Solutions with custom made Call Management Software, compatible with any SIP /VoIP Hardware (ATA / IP Phones / PC Softphones / Nokia WiFi Mobiles).
- TransNexus VoIP Routing, Accounting & Security
- Trixbox: (the project formerly known as Asterisk@Home) Pre-Configured start up cd with CentOS and Asterisk + add-ons (FreePBX/AMP, FlashPanel, etc)
- TrueBill from Cylogistics Complete billing solution for Pre-Paid, Post-Paid, Real Time, On Demand, Credit Card, Taxes. Integrates with most VoIP switches including Asterisk, Ring Carrier, YATE, TrueSwitch, Nextone & more.
- TurboPBX - Virtual PBX that breaks new ground in Business Phone System Solutions for a fraction of the cost of less effective systems on the market.
- TekSIP by Yasin KAPLAN - Freeware SIP Registrar/Proxy for Windows XP/2003/Vista
- TekIVR by Yasin KAPLAN - Freeware SIP IVR/Call Attendant for Windows XP/2003/Vista
- Telephone Business Systems - Asterisk Based VoIP Systems, Nortel / Norstar BCM VoIP / Digital Hybrid Telephone Systems, and Asterisk based Hosted / Virtual PBX for SMB's.
- Teleuco SAX SIP Fax Exchange for send and receive FAX over IP using email client
- Ubiquity SIP Application Server
- USB2PBX Asterisk and FreePBX bundled together on a single USB key. Boot your server from the USB key and it will transform in a powerful PBX system.
- UTM5 by NetUP Inc. - a high performance VoIP RADIUS Server developed in C++, SIP and H.323 compatible, also able to parse any CDR files
- UnitePBX Unite PBX and Unite Call Center provides business communication solutions built on top of reliable and cost-effective Skype VoIP platform.
- Unite PBX Web-based VoIP PBX New SaaS version of this popular VoIP application is designed for small/medium business users—
- VoiceOne: VoiceOne is a complete Linux distribution that gives you the ability to install a pbx platform with an easy to use web based GUI, which would be a framework to build a communication server adding various plugins.
- Voicent: Voip software and solutions
- VoIP-IRAN: تنها سایت فارسی زبان وویپ دنیا The first Free Persian VoIP Site and Forum
- Vdex-40 Asterisk Appliance: Vdex-40 - USA distributor TAA.com: , Australian Manafacturer Technoco.biz
- VentureVoIP PABX Systems: New Zealand Based PABX Supplier
- Veraz Networks Softswitch and media gateways
- VegaStream VoIP Gatways : reliable IP convergence solution
- Vidanetwork Technologies, Inc. IntelliGate IP PBX (Industrial parts, Fanless design) supporting 10 to 2000 users. Web-based admin, end user interfaces w/ integration of CRM system
- Voicedata IP Communications Develops Asterisk based pbx's for commercial end-users
- VOCAL: Open Source toolkits, servers and gateways
- VocalData: SIP Application Server
- VoipCenter SIP widely used commercial SIP Application Server and SIP Media Server
- VoiceCenter IVR widely used SIP IVR platform
- VoiceCenter Response Point D-Link VoiceCenter Microsoft Response Point IP PBX System.
- VoIP Gateways: FXS, FXO, PRI, SS7, C7 gatewayse
- VoIP-One GmbH Schweiz (CH) : Commercial VoIP/ISDN/GSM PBX
- VoIP Phone Systems from VoIP Supply. Largest selection online.
- VoipRent Turnkey hosted VoIP softswitch for pc2phone, web2phone, callback, prepaid cards, callshop billing
- VoIP TelePort: a full VoIP PBX on a USB memory stick w/web based management
- voipEntity: safe and economical IP PBX based on Linux Asterisk's architecture. Ideal for SoHo customers.
- VOIspeed IP PBX: VOIspeed is an IP telephony software technology for advanced and flexible solutions for every type of requirement and company.
- VoLANs Embedded Asterisk based and Freeswitch based IP-PBX for SME and SOHO customers. Perfectly compatible with any SIP based solutions.
- Vonexus EIC IP PBX on Microsoft/Intel platform
- VS-1 Full-featured Asterisk appliance from The VoIP Connection
- VoxBox is an Open, Simple, and Standard package for VoIP PBXs based on CentOS, Asterisk, FreePBX, and Webmin.
- Vox Office PBX Vox Office is a Full Blown Asterisk Management system with windows admin apps and web services gateway.
- VoxSy PBX VoxSy is an Asterisk based IP PBX system with support SIP, IAX and Zap trunks.
- VoipSwitch Complete IP Telephone Platform integrating all the elements, that are required for successful implentation of VOIP services.
- VoIPdito Hosted PBX Business VoIP telephone service for better communication and increased productivity. Enterprise features at a small price. Lower your telecommunication costs with free Internet calls. Virtual PBX including virtual numbers, voicemail, ring groups, IVR and much more.
- Voicecurve VoiceCurve is a Call Center service that leverages VoIP technology.
- http://www.voipstreet.com -VoIPStreet Virtual PBX is designed specifically for businesses that are looking to reduce operating costs and would like to increase functionality, mobility and quality. VoIPstreet's Virtual PBX solution is ideal for the virtual office, the home office, the small office, multiple location establishments and franchise owners. If you have 1 to 50 employees and utilize POTs (plain old telephone) lines, our Virtual PBX solution is ideal for you.
- VoIP Key & PBX Systems from Telco Depot, sales and support specialists for self-managed Syspine Response Point & Allworx systems. We also carry major brands in VoIP Phones
- VoipEmulator Emulate any Media Gateway Controller MEGACO H.248 (Soft Switch) behavior.
- voxGate PBX from http://www.winet.ch - Swiss made VoIP Systems
- VoIPHaus: Voip software and solutions
- Voz sobre IP: Tienda virtual en Colombia
- Webphone: Allows web site visitors to call direct to your call center.
- Phones4Education: VOIP and ISDN Ready, Very Easy to Manage and Configure. Highly Featured. Good Alternative to Asterisk.
- Wildix: Gateways Series, Advanced Asterisk based gateways (WMS onboard).
- http://www.winet.ch - Winet: Swiss made VoIP PBX. SIP based Billing System.
- Wangate: VoIP PBX, Asterisk based hybrid PBX (voip+pstn+isdn bri/pri). A-Z Termination.
- Xoasis Networks Prodigy VoIP PBX Full VoIP PBX with support for 20-250 users that includes full web based management and auto provisioning of IP handsets from Polycom, hid lights Cisco, and Grandstream
- Xorcom IP-PBX - Modular and scalable Asterisk-based VoIP to PSTN hardware telephony solutions with FXS, FXO, E1/T1 PRI, E1 R2, T1 CAS and/or BRI ISDN. Supports Astribank USB channel banks.
- Xeepe Project presents a fully integrated SIP & ISDN mcse Telephone System.
- WeON Communication Everywhere is the pioneer CallCenter/IPBX Asterisk based solution in Latin America.
- x164 Route for Profit is Outsourced Telecom Service, including Hosted rates, routes and statistics, Online routing by highest profit, Call data records database, Online rate generator and Hosted softswitch. x164 is the official reseller of iXLink.
- YATE Yet Another Telephony Engine is a software PBX running on Linux with support for Zaptel PRI cards and H.323 protocol.
- Yonder: Turnkey Asterisk based VoIP PBX server appliances with full web GUI.
- Yxa: Open Source SIP library and server
- YeaStar The manufacturer of IP PBX, FAX Server, GSM Gateway and Skype Gateway.
- ZYCOO ZYCOO is the leading developer and manufacture of VoIP Phone system in the world. Focusing on small and medium business, we provide 2~32 ports IP PBX with analog interface or integrated with PRI, BRI, GSM, etc.
- Zervina Technologies VoIP CPE Configuration and Firmware Management Platform
- Zirkon Commercial VoIP PBX with multi-level web config interface, user web interface, online billing, fax2mail, mail2fax, callback, DISA, IVR, SIP, ISDN2, ISDN30, in Czech, Slovak and English.
- Zultys Linux based SIP PBX server appliance with integrated private IM system
- Teleco:NEC and Toshiba VoIP telephone systems in NY and NJ
- ComWealth:CW Billing&Gateway Complete PSTN/VoIP switch,based an Asterisk. includes prepaid&postpaid billing, Calling Card facilities.Supports SIP,H323,IAX,ZAP,MGCP.
- VPBX24: Hosted Asterisk Server with carrier grade VoIP terminations and SMS
- Voip2system Callback Solution: Callback, Pc2phone, Calling card, and Hosted Solution with dedicated server.
- http://www.zycoo.ir: Zycoo Distributor Iran/Tehran PartoDadeh www.partoDadeh.com - www.zycoo.ir Asterisk IP PBX Appiliance
- Zaphardware is an open source telecommunication equipment supplier
- Zonetel:Total solution provider of IP PBX deployment and consultation. We provide appliance from Grandstream, Digium and Audio Codes as well as purely software-based Asterisk PBX together with value added services including HK/CHINA DID, A-Z termination and other telecom products like fax-to-email, fax broadcast, web-SMS broadcast and conference solutions. We also offer cloud-based solutions where you could host your voip applications in Asia regions and pay-as-you-go.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+