This page is for Chips and Processors specifically designed for VOIP applications.
- Broadcom BCM1112
- DSP Group Cordless VoIP chip combines VoIP, traditional TDMA, and digital cordless functionality on single silicon die
- Integration Associates Worldwide programmable silicon DAA provider for VOIP, PBX and Modem applications.
- Mindspeed claims 43 million VOIP ports depolyed
- Octasic audio processing chips, echo cancellation, etc.
- PMC-Sierra multiple VOIP products for building ATAs, Gateways, and IADs
- PA168/PA1688 Chip for building IP phones
- Surf Communication Solutions enabling technologies for media processing on TI DSPs
- Texas Instruments
- Vocal Technologies one stop provider of VoIP software and ATA Reference Designs
- 2006-08-01 Integration Announces Silicon DAA Chipset with Analog Interface for IP Telephony, Modem and Line Monitoring Applications
- 2005-01-25 Broadcom chip gives VoIP gigabit
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+