Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Business Hosted VoIP Providers
|Provider||Plan Details||Monthly Rate *|
Award-winning Business VoIP Phone System
As Low as
Cloud Powered Business Phone System
Meet Our Top Rated Phone System
The Smartest Cloud Phone System
Small Business Full-featured Phone System
Secure Cloud Communication, Any Device, Anywhere!
As low as
XVB - Voice Application Server / HostedPBX solution / HostedIVR solution based on asterisk ( v.3, build 8645 ).
The virtual-pbx application is designed for processing incoming/outgoing calls in an isolated environment (numbered plan, routing calls, phones, cdrs, web gui and so forth. ) for multiple users.
Virtual-pbx application include :
- Processing incoming / outgoing calls.
- Completely isolated environment for different users ( incoming / outgoing routes, dial plan, sip-endpoints, web-interface, cdrs, call-recordings, etc ).
- Full control of users ( disk quota, the number of phones, the number of messages, the number of concurrent calls, etc ).
- Custom user greetings support.
- Email notifications.
- Multiple language voice prompts.
- Text To Speech ( TTS ) for multiple languages.
- 'Simple' or 'Expert' mode for configuration.
- Custom music on hold (MOH) for each user.
- Multiple language WEB interface ( screenshots )
- xml/json API support.
- Flexible customisation for system voice messages.
- Managing voice mail via phone or WEB interface.
- User specified time zones support.
- Call transfer support ( blind transfer, with return of unsuccessful call ).
- Smart call pickup.
- White / Black lists support for each IVR item.
- PhoneBook with speed dial feature.
- Journal configuration changes.
- CDR support ( search by caller, called, date of call, etc.. )
- XML backup / restore configuration.
- Multiple roles within a single IVR account.
- Privated / Shared DIDs support.
- SQL reports.
- Management API.
- Call routing based on Google.Calendar events. *
- Support Google Analytics for calls trekking.
- Radius accounting.
- Background music for Find-Me / Queue calls.
- Fail2ban integration.
- Support for wideband / HD audio codec ( g722 ).
- Email/Web interface Branding.
- Recording outgoing calls ( auto / on demand ).
- Full DTMF history for each call.
- Support presettings for SIP providers.
- Support Multi-tenant asterisk with Kamailio as sip registrar server / load balancer.
- Easy to update.
- speedyAGI server ( greater stability && high performance )
- FMC - Fixed Mobile Convergence / One touch call transfer without breaking the call.
- Google-chart for extended statistics for: DialOut, Queue, CallBlast, Polling, etc
- WEB logon / logoff for the agents of the queue.
- Support for perl plugins.
- Time limits for outbound calls based on route.
- Schedule for routes.
- IP protection to register phones.
- Administrator / Partner / User interfaces
- CallerID for phone / route / peer
- Sip domains for incoming calls
- DND / CallForward for local phones
- Call trace for admin interface
- Schedule for user routes
- Easy to CRM integration
- Several types of extensions:
- Playback ( with time tags feature ) / Auto Attendant
- DialOut with Find-Me feautures.
- Company Directory
- WEB-Request ( sync / async mode )
- Chat-Room ( with WEB broadcasting via IceCast and call recording )
- Polling (Voting)
- Podcast2Phone gate
- ACD Queues
- Fax on Demand / web fax
- Bulletin board system
- CallBlast ( Predictive Dialer, with schedule, call limits, custom environment for each call, and many other features. )
- WEB Variables
- Stored DB variables
- Goto If
- Alarm Clock ( Telephone Reminder / Wake Up )
- Google Calendar - Shedule: checks status busy / free. *
- RoboTEXT with support money, date, time, phonenumber, percent, degree formats
- MP3 Streaming
- Call Parking
- GoogleCalendar - Events: reads events via TTS + confirmation / cancellation of events. *
- Paging / Intercom
- Play DTMF Tones
start using right now - just download vmware image and run it in VMWare Player !
Created by: xvb, Last modification: Sun 28 of Sep, 2014 (14:32 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+