Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Business Hosted VoIP Providers
|Provider||Plan Details||Monthly Rate *|
Business Phone Systems Sales Event
As Low as
We’ll Buy Out Your Business Phone System Contract
Reliable Phone Service. Incredible Price.
As low as
Cloud Powered Business Phone System
The Smartest Cloud Phone System
Meet Our Top Rated Phone System
5 users min.
Small Business Full-featured Phone System
XVB - Voice Application Server / HostedPBX solution / HostedIVR solution based on asterisk ( v.3, build 8645 ).
The virtual-pbx application is designed for processing incoming/outgoing calls in an isolated environment (numbered plan, routing calls, phones, cdrs, web gui and so forth. ) for multiple users.
Virtual-pbx application include :
- Processing incoming / outgoing calls.
- Completely isolated environment for different users ( incoming / outgoing routes, dial plan, sip-endpoints, web-interface, cdrs, call-recordings, etc ).
- Full control of users ( disk quota, the number of phones, the number of messages, the number of concurrent calls, etc ).
- Custom user greetings support.
- Email notifications.
- Multiple language voice prompts.
- Text To Speech ( TTS ) for multiple languages.
- 'Simple' or 'Expert' mode for configuration.
- Custom music on hold (MOH) for each user.
- Multiple language WEB interface ( screenshots )
- xml/json API support.
- Flexible customisation for system voice messages.
- Managing voice mail via phone or WEB interface.
- User specified time zones support.
- Call transfer support ( blind transfer, with return of unsuccessful call ).
- Smart call pickup.
- White / Black lists support for each IVR item.
- PhoneBook with speed dial feature.
- Journal configuration changes.
- CDR support ( search by caller, called, date of call, etc.. )
- XML backup / restore configuration.
- Multiple roles within a single IVR account.
- Privated / Shared DIDs support.
- SQL reports.
- Management API.
- Call routing based on Google.Calendar events. *
- Support Google Analytics for calls trekking.
- Radius accounting.
- Background music for Find-Me / Queue calls.
- Fail2ban integration.
- Support for wideband / HD audio codec ( g722 ).
- Email/Web interface Branding.
- Recording outgoing calls ( auto / on demand ).
- Full DTMF history for each call.
- Support presettings for SIP providers.
- Support Multi-tenant asterisk with Kamailio as sip registrar server / load balancer.
- Easy to update.
- speedyAGI server ( greater stability && high performance )
- FMC - Fixed Mobile Convergence / One touch call transfer without breaking the call.
- Google-chart for extended statistics for: DialOut, Queue, CallBlast, Polling, etc
- WEB logon / logoff for the agents of the queue.
- Support for perl plugins.
- Time limits for outbound calls based on route.
- Schedule for routes.
- IP protection to register phones.
- Administrator / Partner / User interfaces
- CallerID for phone / route / peer
- Sip domains for incoming calls
- DND / CallForward for local phones
- Call trace for admin interface
- Schedule for user routes
- Easy to CRM integration
- Several types of extensions:
- Playback ( with time tags feature ) / Auto Attendant
- DialOut with Find-Me feautures.
- Company Directory
- WEB-Request ( sync / async mode )
- Chat-Room ( with WEB broadcasting via IceCast and call recording )
- Polling (Voting)
- Podcast2Phone gate
- ACD Queues
- Fax on Demand / web fax
- Bulletin board system
- CallBlast ( Predictive Dialer, with schedule, call limits, custom environment for each call, and many other features. )
- WEB Variables
- Stored DB variables
- Goto If
- Alarm Clock ( Telephone Reminder / Wake Up )
- Google Calendar - Shedule: checks status busy / free. *
- RoboTEXT with support money, date, time, phonenumber, percent, degree formats
- MP3 Streaming
- Call Parking
- GoogleCalendar - Events: reads events via TTS + confirmation / cancellation of events. *
- Paging / Intercom
- Play DTMF Tones
start using right now - just download vmware image and run it in VMWare Player !
Created by: xvb, Last modification: Sun 28 of Sep, 2014 (14:32 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+