PSTN Interface cards (analog, GSM, ISDN-PRI and R2/MFC)
This section contains VoIP hardware for connecting analog or digital phone lines from the Public Switched Telephone Network to your Asterisk server. Please keep VoIP hardware providers in alphabetical order.
- ISDN BRI asterisk card (2 or 4 ports in PCI or PCIe with or without Line Echo Cancellation)
- PRI E1/T1 asterisk card (1,2 or 4 ports in PCI or PCIe with or without Line Echo Cancellation)
- 4 port analog card for 3CX (detects and installs as a network card, works with all open source platforms and 3cx)
- GSM asterisk card (up to 4 modules in PCI or PCIe)
- Transcoding card (100 to 400 channels in PCI or PCIe)
- IP Phone (touch screen, BLF, POE, 4 lines, G.722)
- NANO2 IP PBX (NANO asterisk based pbx, conferencing for 8 people, PSTN & VOIP, up to 75 IP extensions, call recording, IVR, up to 6 FXS and 4 FXO and more)
- MEGA IP PBX (the MEGA line supports up to 250 extensions, 50 party conference room and can be delivered in different flavors, with PRI, with BRI, with PRI and FXS or simply IP)
- E1/T1 PRI Gateway (up to 32 simultaneous calls, Line Echo Cancellation, GUI and more)
- ISDN BRI Gateway (up to 4 BRI ports, up to 8 channels, CDR, caller ID, GUI and more)
- Analog Gateway (up to 4 modules, stand alone, compatible with 3cx)
Single port FXO Card
- http://asterisk.pbx.in/x100p-card-in-india Enterux X100P - Authentic X100P Wildcard OEM 1 Port FXO for Asterisk,
- One Year Limited Warranty, http://asterisk.pbx.in/x100p-order-form Buy now from here - Delivered anywhere in India only
- AX-1E: One PRI port 30 channels
- AX-4E: Same as Tormenta2 and Digium's E400P cards
- AX-4S: 4 Basic Rate Interface ports (I.421) for TE and NT mode
- AX-4T: Same as Tormenta2 and Digium's E400P cards
- AX-100P: one fxo pci card, compatible digium x100p
- AX-400P: Suitable for SOHO PBX application.
- AX-1600P: 16 ports anolog pci board
- IP04: 4 ports fxo/fxs asterisk embedded ippbx
- IP08: 8 ports fxo/fxs asterisk embededded ippbx
- Telephony Appliance Cloud Managed & Open Appliance. Analog, ISDN (PRI/BRI) and GSM Modules available
- VoIP Gateway Modular, Cloud managed VoIP Gateways with Hardware Echocanceler and T.38 included. Analog, ISDN (PRI/BRI) and GSM Modules available
Professional Asterisk Hardware provider:
- BroadTel TDM100 X100P Clone PCI card (Motorola chipset)
- BroadTel TDM101 X101P Clone PCI card (Ambient chipset)
- BroadTel TE110 1-port T1/E1/J1Clone PCI digital card
- BroadTel TDM400A TDM400P Clone PCI analog card
- BroadTel TDM400D Tormenta2/T400P/E400P Clone PCI digital card
- BroadTel iPBX400 Embedded Asterisk IP-PBX with 4-port FXS/FXO modules, welcome OEM & ODM orders. Provide tailor-made model such as 2-port or 8-port IP-PBX.
- http://www.caudalfin.com: Asterisk /FreeSWITCH Based Telephony Cards from CaudalFin Technologies
- CF-4201 :Next Generation Single Span E1/T1/J1 (PRI) Card
- CF-4202 :Next Generation Dual Span E1/T1/J1 (PRI) Card
- CF-4204 :Next Generation Quad Span E1/T1/J1 (PRI) Card
- CF-4201TE:Next Generation Single Span E1/T1/J1 (PRI) Tapping Card ( No External Tapping Adapter Required)
- CF-4202TE:Next Generation Dual Span E1/T1/J1 (PRI) Tapping Card ( No External Tapping Adapter Required)
- 5 Years Limited Warranty for all CaudalFin telephony Cards.
- Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analog Interface Cards (with optional DSP Hardware Echo Cancellation)
- Digital Interface Cards (with optional DSP Hardware Echo Cancellation)
- Digium TE122 1 Port T1/E1/J1 Card
- Digium TE121 1 Port T1/E1/J1 Card (PCIe)
- Digium TE220 2 Port T1/E1/J1 Card (PCIe)
- Digium TE420 4 Port T1/E1/J1 Card (PCIe)
- Digium B410P 4 Port BRI Card
- Digium TE120P 1 Port T1/E1/J1 Card (No optional DSP Hardware Echo Cancellation)
- Dgium TE205P 2 Port T1/E1/J1 Card (5 volt PCI)
- Digium TE207P 2 Port T1/E1/J1 Card w/Hardware Echo Cancellation (5 volt PCI)
- Digium TE210P 2 Port T1/E1/J1 Card (3.3 volt PCI)
- Digium TE212P 2 Port T1/E1/J1 Card w/Hardware Echo Cancellation (3.3 volt PCI)
- Digium TE405P 4 Port T1/E1/J1 Card (5 volt PCI)
- Digium TE407P 4 Port T1/E1/J1 Card w/Hardware Echo Cancellation (5 volt PCI)
- Digium TE410P 4 Port T1/E1/J1 Card (3.3 volt PCI)
- Digium TE412P 4 Port T1/E1/J1 Card w/Hardware Echo Cancellation (3.3 volt PCI)
We are the experts in IP communications with over 13 years of successful deployment. We also offer VoIP Hardware from our partners such as Digium, Polycom and ShoreTel. For more information contact us http://www.foehn.co.uk or over the phone by calling 0844 846 2323
- SmartNode VoIP gateways, routers, integrated access devices (IADs), and session border controllers (SBCs) from PATTON Electronics scale from 2 to 2000 VoIP channels. Every standard telephony interface is supported: T1/E1, PRI/BRI, FXS/FXO, etc. SmartNode is industry-renowned for set-it-forget-it reliability. And you always get free support!
Professional VoIP Gateways provider for Asterisk soluitons
- 2 to 96 FXS/FXO ports VoIP SIP Gateways for Asterisk
- 1,2,4 E1/T1 digital ports VoIP Trunk Gateways support SIP and ISDN PRI for Asterisk IP PBX server
- WSS100-TG Seires 1,2,4 E1/T1 Media Trunk Gateways
All Above model are compatible with Asterisk 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 version; and T.38 Fax Relay
- PBXs with ISDN extensions (optional DSP Hardware Echo Cancellation module)
- PBXs with Analog/GSM extensions
- Home automation
While Asterisk will run on many different systems, the limitations will be determined by what type of interface cards you choose for connecting to phone lines or phones.
PCI Slot Requirements: Carefully check what the requirements are for any PCI card you select in terms of PCI slot type, 5 volt vs. 3.3V, 32 bit vs. 64 bit, 33 Mhz or higher. The X100P clone cards require 5 volts and won't work in motherboards that can't supply 5 volts. The cards should be keyed so they will only fit in 5V slots, but at least some of the clone cards have the notch in the PCI connector that will allow them to fit into 3.3V slots. Symptoms of putting a 5V card in a 3.3V only slot is that the system won't power up.
Pictorial guides to identifying types of PCI slots:
The DIGIUM TE410 PRI card, requires a motherboard with a 64bit 3.3v PCI slot. Given the bandwidth requirements, it would be better to have a 133Mhz slot if available.
The newer DIGIUM TE405P PRI card uses the more commonly available 32bit 5 volt PCI slot, so you have a wider selection of motherboards for this card. Other than the PCI slot type, this board is virtually identical to the TE410P.
Note: Some cards like the TDM400's are 3.3V cards, but to make up for their higher power requirements, they require an available hard drive power connector in order to get 5V or 12V. If all of your connectors are in use you may require a Y (splitter) cable.
PCI interrupts: A lot of issues are reported with MB's that share interrupts on a single PCI slot, with the Digium hardware. Better quality MB's allow BIOS specifcation of the IRQ to a PCI slot to avoid this issue.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+