Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Elegant, affordable, easy to use
VoiSmart VEP-2100 IP Phone combines elegance in design and high flexibility in call management. Fully compliant with SIP protocol standard, it is fully compatible with all VoIP proxies using the same protocol and ready to be added to every LAN / WAN structure.
VoiSmart VEP-2100 IP Phone is a perfect choice for business environments, has powerful call management functions, high quality of voice on the network and can be configured in an immediate and intuitive way.
Thanks to the full compliance to SIP protocol, this telephone, which has been designed especially for Corporate networks needs, will offer you the flexibility of SIP powerful functions with the best price/performance ratio
Key Feature• Multiple lines: The phone supports up 6 VoIP lines, each with a stand-alone configuration.
• Intuitive User Interface: Featuring a backlight 132×64 graphical LCD display
• Multiple power options: power over Ethernet 802.3af and external power supply adapter
• HD Voice: The phone supports advanced wideband codec G.722 & G.722.2 and full-duplex hand-free speakerphone with enhanced AEC, delivering voice clarity
• Excellent Level phone: 3 soft keys, 8 programmable function keys, BLF which increase working efficiency.
• Value-Added services: online advertisement, SMS, and voice mail etc.
Network Feature• Supports SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) protocol.
• Supports NAT transverse: STUN mode.
• IP Assignment: Static IP/ DHCP/PPPoE.
• Supports in-band DTMF and out-of band DTMF (RFC2833).
• Supports Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode.
• Supports standard encryption and authentication (MD5 and MD5-sess).
Voice Feature• GIPS voice engine is embedded to generate stable and clear voice quality.
• Voice Codec: G.722, G.711, G.729AB, G.726, G.723.1.
• Supports VAD, CNG, AEC and AGC.
Phone Feature• Large graphic LCD with blue backlight supports multi-language.
• Call hold, call waiting, call forward, call transfer, 3-way conference, auto answer and Hotline settings.
• Supports Caller ID/Name display and DND.
• Supports phone book, speed dial, call list and rings selection.
Management• The phone can be configured via keypad, web browser or remote.
• Firmware can be upgraded through HTTP, FTP or TFTP.
• Automated provision and software upgrading even through firewall/NAT.
• Phone can be diagnosed and configured by remote.
Physical Feature• Two RJ45 ports: Dual 10M/100M auto-sensing, with built-in router, one for internet, the other for PC.
• LCD: 132 x 64 dot matrix graphic LCD with white backlight, supports multi-language.
• Power adaptor: Input: AC 100~240V, output: DC 5V/1.2A.
• Operating Temperature: 0?~40?.
• Power over Ethernet
Certifications:• FCC Part 15 Class B
• CE Class B
• VCCI Class B
Created by: bpassaro, Last modification: Tue 14 of Apr, 2009 (12:59 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+