Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Voice Broadcast Simulation from DSC
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
- Voice Broadcast Simulation from DSC
- Simulating Voice Broadcasting
- Voice Broadcast Similar Terms
- Voice Broadcast Applications
- Voice Broadcast Demonstration
- Additional Simulation Models
- Contact Database Systems Corp.
- Database Systems Corp. Information
Voice Broadcast Simulation from DSCDatabase Systems Corp. provides a comprehensive voice broadcast phone system which is a specialized autodialer that sends phone messages to hundreds or thousands of call recipients at once using analog, digital, and VOIP media. Besides offering phone systems, DSC also provides voice broadcast services for communities and commercial enterprises.
To assist its customers and prospects with sizing a voice broadcast system for their particular calling campaign, DSC offers a FREE voice broadcast simulation service that accepts input parameters and performs a simulation run on a given phone campaign. The results project campaign resource utilization and efficiencies.
There are various types of voice broadcast campaigns:
- Voice Message Broadcasting - sends simple messages to live answers or to answering machines
- Outbound IVR (Voice Broadcast w/ Press Through) - sends messages and allows the live answers to talk with a representative. This is performed using an IVR.
Simulating Voice Broadcasting
DSC has developed a voice broadcast simulation program that models these two basic types of Voice broadcast campaigns. A "press through" campaign allows the call recipient to press a phone key to talk with one of your representatives. A "press through" call requires 2 lines during the communications process - one line for the initial outbound call and the second line for the transfer to an outside number. These resources are consumed as long as both parties continue talking. To simulate this type of campaign requires additional information about the phone configuration and voice broadcast program.
Voice Broadcast Simulation ParametersTo simulate the operation of a voice broadcast campaign, various parameters must be defined and values placed on them. Here is a brief list of these input variables:
- Campaign Type
- Phone List Size
- Number of Dialing Lines Available
- Number of Passes Through List
- Recorded Message Length
- Call Result Estimated Percentages
- Live Answer Estimated Percentage
For Press Through campaigns, the following additional parameters can be set into the simulator:
- Live Connection Percentage Estimate
- Average Talk Time of Press Through
- Number Of Press Through Lines Available
Voice Broadcast Simulation RunOnce a campaign has been defined, the voice broadcast simulator produces a report that provides information about the effective utilization of call resources including phone lines and agent productivity. Here are the simulation results:
- Campaign Elapsed Time
- Telecom Resource Utilization
- Message Delivery Effectiveness
- Client Wait Time Stats (Press Throughs)
- Agent Utilization
For a thorough description of the phone broadcast parameters and to view a sample simulation run including a final report, please visit the Voice Broadcasting Simulation webpage.
Voice Broadcast Simulation ResultsThe following is a sample run of a voice broadcast simulation. This report can be printed or downloaded for analysis:
Voice Broadcast Similar TermsVoice broadcasting has been often referred to using different names. The following are just a few terms used to describe the automatic sending of phone messages using computer telephony technology:
- Voice Broadcasting
- Mass Broadcasting
- Voice Blast
- Phone Broadcast
- Message Broadcasting
- Call Blasting
- Robo Calls (Usually associated with political calls)
- Mass Calling
Voice Broadcast ApplicationsVoice broadcasting applications can include emergency alerts, school and church notifications, and commercial customer and prospect contacts. Automatic phone reminders and late payment notices can likewise be broadcast to individuals.
- Voice Broadcast Applications - Partial listing of voice broadcast programs including customer applications
- Telephone Reassurance Phone System - call home alone children and seniors ensuring they are OK (RUOK).
- Voice Broadcast Outsourcing - Hosted voice broadcasting services and outsourcing.
- Emergency Notification Systems - Community alert systems and Emergency Voice Broadcasting services.
- Phone Reminder - Voice blast phone reminders
Voice Broadcast DemonstrationA sample Voice broadcasting demonstration provides a view of how an automated voice messaging system can be managed online.
Additional Simulation Models
Contact Database Systems Corp.Contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 or use the following Contact Form.
Database Systems Corp. Information
- Voice Broadcast Installation Guide - Step by step process for installing a voice broadcast phone system.
- Voice Broadcasting User Guide - Operational guide to running a voice broadcast calling campaign.
- Voice broadcast - Systems and outsourcing service
- Predictive Dialer - Predictive Dialer
- ACD - Automatic call distribution including ACD Software and ACD Systems
- Interactive Voice Response - IVR Solutions including IVR Systems, IVR Software and IVR Hosting services.
Number of Visitors 26409
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+