Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Voice Broadcast Services from DSC
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
Voice Broadcast Services from DSCDatabase Systems Corp. (DSC) provides voice broadcasting phone systems and software for the call center industry. DSC also maintains a modern data center that provides call processing services including comprehensive voice broadcast services.
Using an online web service, DSC clients can login to their account and manage their own voice broadcast campaigns including downloading call lists, prerecorded messages, etc. Clients can view the progress of their campaigns as the calls are being maintained using our comprehensive voice broadcast report system.
VoiceXML and Voice Broadcasting ServicesDSC call processing services incorporate VoiceXML messaging features that automatically send phone messages from the client's computer system to our call center using XML push logic. This permits clients to intiate voice broadcasts based upon criteria that automatically triggers an emergency broadcast. For example, heat sensors with IP connectivity can be installed in an office building which can initiate an emergency voice broadcast by sending a VoiceXML message . Other applications may be as simple as wakeup calls or weather alerts that are triggered automatically from a computer system or websites.
Voice broadcasting services can send messages to individuals or leave messages on answering machines. Using advanced answer machine detection techniques, DSC phone systems can play a unique recorded phone message on a machine (versus a live call recipient). The voice broadcast system will initiate the playing of the recorded message only after the answer machine greeting message is completed.
Online Voice Broadcasting RegistrationDSC offers an online registration capability that allows non-profit organizations such as churches and schools to register for voice broadcasting services on the internet. Commercial organizations can likewise use this online service to register for our voice broadcasting services. This voice broadcast registration form provides savings over normal commercial fees.
How To Use This ServiceThe DSC voice broadcasting service is easy to use and manage, yet access is secure. First a client must register with DSC for the service. Once this has been accomplished, there are only a few basic steps required to initiate a voice broadcast.
- Create and save one or more list(s) of call recipients.
- Record your phone message (either offline or using our 800 number).
- Push "Start" broadcast button.
DSC has prepared a complete demonstration of its voice broadcast service. Visit the voice broadcast demonstration to view this presentation.
Voice Broadcast Service Applications
- Church Voice Broadcasting Service - send church notifications to members of a congregation.
- Telephone Reassurance - calls seniors and elderly at home ensuring they are OK (RUOK).
- Emergency Notification Systems - Community alert systems and Emergency Voice Broadcasting services.
- Text Messaging - automatically send SMS (Short Message Service) text messages.
- Call Reminders - Voice broadcast reminders
- Outbound Phone Survey - Voice broadcasting and IVR surveys
- Political Voice Broadcasting - Call political groups and members of a community for GOTV and issue awareness campaigns
- Blood Bank Donations - Call community members requesting blood donations from potential blood donors.
- School Closings - School voice broadcasting service calls students, parents and faculty during school closings due to weather or other emergency situations.
- Call Team Members - Call members or parents of a sports team announcing schedules cancellations and special events.
- Community service programs including church announcements and School calls.
Contact Database Systems Corp.Contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 or use the following Contact Form.
Database Systems Corp. InformationDSC provides a number of different products and services. Here is a brief list of some of these call center solutions:
- Medication Reminders - send medication reminders to seniors and community members.
- Interactive Voice Response - IVR solutions including IVR software, IVR systems and IVR hosting services.
- ACD systems plus ACD software
- Voice Broadcast Simulation models and analysis
- Predictive dialer and Autodialer phone systems
- IVR Polling - automated calls conducting political polling and surveys.
- Automatic Political Calls - broadcast political messages using auto dialers.
Number of Visitors 33108
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+