Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
an easy way to Asterisk
Callware VoiceOne is an easy to use web based GUI for the Asterisk PBX.
It gives full control over settings through a simple admin panel. You can manage extensions, preferences, POTS/ISDN/VoIP trunks, queues, and rules sets and dynamically create IVRs.
- Client/Server architecture based on Web services
- Relies on Asterisk Realtime Architecture (ARA)
- SIP and IAX extensions management (support for Zap/mISDN soon added)
- Remote offices via IAX with RSA public key encryption
- Supports VoIP and traditional Telco providers
- Powerful IVR creation system
- Queues system management
- Customizable user's profile
- Powerful configuration of mISDN ports/interfaces (thanks to guys at beroNet for their support)
- Policies system for users/groups management
- SIP, IAX and mISDN general/default options configuration
- Static-like text editor for conf files
- Easy setup wizard
- lots more...
Referenceswww.VoiceOne.it: The official VoiceOne website :: sponsored by Kleis, siti web verona
VoiceOne Project pages: The Sourceforge project page, you'll find a forum, a bug tracker and the download page
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+