Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
VoiceTronix is a telephony equipment and solutions provider headquartered in Adelaide, Australia. They build a range of computer telephony hardware that connect to traditional fixed line and IP based services and equipment. They also develop and support open source telephony application software and focus on the Linux operating system. Their software and hardware building blocks turn commodity PC/servers into advanced and open communication solutions, affording enterprise level functionality to Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs).
Main hardware products are a range of multi-port analog (POTS) and primary rate (E1/T1/J1) telephony line interface cards including:
- OpenPCI(e) 4L and 8L - Quad and Octal port analog FXO.
- OpenPCI(e) 4S and 8S - Quad and Octal port analog FXS.
- OpenPCI(e) 8LS - Quad ports of both analog FXO & FXS.
- OpenPRI(e) - Dual, Quad and Octal span E1/T1/J1 primary rate.
where (e) denotes the PCI Express bus interface version.
These are supported by a range of accessories including:
- PRI Tap boxes - used by OpenPRI(e) series hardware for passive call recording on primary rate (PRI) lines.
- PRI switch boxes - used by OpenPRI(e) series hardware or equivalent line interface equipment.
- Splitter boxes - used by OpenPCI(e) series hardware to connect to RJ11 type connectors.
- Failover boxes - used by OpenPCI(e) series hardware or equivalent line interface equipment.
- Audio Input Adapter (AIA) - used by OpenPCI(e) series hardware to connect to mono, stereo, balanced or unbalanced audio signal sources including radio, DVD or MP3 players.
Voicetronix have developed a number of open source applications licensed under L-GPL to showcase their hardware and middleware offerings. These include:
- OpenPBX a fully functioning PBX application using CT server, a Perl based wrapper of its telephony API.
- VTLogger that when combined with their range of telephony hardware offers commercial grade call recording solutions for under US$60/channel.
Typical telephony solutions supported using Voicetronix hardware and application software include:
- Call Recording/Monitoring systems.
- Fixed line and IP based PBX phone systems.
- IVR and ACD systems.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI).
- Automated tools for measuring network & telephony equipment performance.
Their hardware and software products are tailored for:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs),
- Value Added Resellers (VARs),
- System Integrators (SI) and
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT) consultants.
For more information on products, prices and where to buy please visit their web site.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+