Vonage for BlackBerry
- Note: Vonage for Blackberry has been discontinued
Users must have a Vonage account to use the application, which works on WiFi and 3G/4G networks worldwide. Users will not be charged for voice minutes when using the Vonage app.
Customers pay standard rates when using minutes from their local cell phone plan. Carrier roaming fees apply when users call outside of their calling region. For international calls to landline or mobile phones, Vonage Mobile for BlackBerry allows low-cost per-minute rates.
When a user makes a phone call outside of their country, Vonage for Blackberry automatically routes the call through an international VoIP network.
Benefits of the Vonage for BlackBerry Mobile App
- Works on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G internationally
- Easy installation: Vonage Mobile for BlackBerry is a free, downloadable application that gives free credits for a user’s first international call. If users want to download it online, new users need to submit their mobile phone number. Then a text message is sent with a link to download Vonage for Blackberry.
- User-friendly calling process: Making Vonage Mobile calls on a BlackBerry is simple. Users can call from direct dial or via an address book, in which they can easily invite multiple contacts from a directory. Furthermore, a mobile number can be used as the caller ID on Vonage for BlackBerry.
- Pay as you go: With Vonage for Blackberry, users only pay for the calls they make. Vonage Mobile for Blackberry customers can also set up their call amount and credit/debit card information so they do not have to repeatedly enter the information. Then Vonage Mobile will automatically reload minutes when the supply is running low. In addition, customers can purchase credit in their account without exiting the Vonage for Blackberry application.
Other Uses of the Vonage ApplicationIn addition to Vonage for BlackBerry, the VoIP provider offers Vonage Mobile for the iPhone and Android devices.
There are also two additional Vonage Mobile applications:
- Vonage Extensions App: This free program allows users to connect their mobile device with their Vonage home phone service. But only one extension, or mobile phone number, is free.
- Vonage Time to Call: This is a pay-per-call international calling application that is only available for iPhone devices. Once the program is downloaded, users can use Vonage Mobile to talk up to 15 minutes in any of the available 190 countries for as low as $0.99. Unused minutes can be used for another phone call.
Vonage also offers residential and international calling plans that range from $10 to $50 a month, besides the Vonage for Blackberry.
Vonage for Blackberry Mobile App FeaturesFeatures of the Vonage VoIP phone service include:
- Extension lines
- Visual Voicemail
- 411 Calling
- Caller ID with name
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding
- “Do not disturb” message
Add-on features of Vonage:
- Fax Line
- Add A Line
- Toll Free Plus
- Virtual Number
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+