Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Wangate srl is an Italian based PBX maker and VoIP service provider
Wangate produces and supports the 1GATE family of VoIP PBX with internal gateway options. The PBX is based on the open source asterisk platform, but is commercially supported by the company.
The graphical user interface is easy to use for the novice user, but allows access to the advanced features of asterisk and even to asterisk configuration files if necessary.
On-board gateways allow to connect to PSTN/ISDN/PRI lines as well as GSM networks.
- Open source asterisk with full access to configuration files
- Internal FSX/FXO/ISDN/BRI/PRI interfaces and versions
- Internal GSM gateway interface (world wide service)
- All external gateways supported as well (SIP/IAX/H323)
- 1/2/4/8 analog interfaces available for external PSTN connections or extensions
- Unlimited digital extensions
- Unlimited trunks
- Hardware DSP for voice quality and echo cancellation
- Full codec range, including G.729AB, G.711, G.723, Speex, iLBC, GSM
- SSD (solid state disk) technology. No moving parts inside
- FAX-to-MAIL service on FXS/FXO/ISDN interfaces. T.38 pass-trough on digital
Wangate srl provides A-Z termination for world wide customers. VoIP white routes available.
Full service is provided for Italian customers with:
- Number portability of Telecom Italia numbers to voip
- OLO 2 OLO portability (FastWeb, Eutelia, British Telecom, McLink etc).
- Call center support and redirect
- Toll Free numbers (800, 199) provisioned on VoIP or PSTN lines.
Created by: pvpn, Last modification: Wed 19 of May, 2010 (06:48 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+