Call Center Software
8x8 Virtual Contact Center
Virtual Call Center in the Cloud
Call Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
This can be used to implement many different services. By offering you a set of ready-to-use components and a monitoring GUI, you can create complex solution in minutes.
Typical usage scenarios include:
- Queue call-backs: allow callers to leave their numbers instead of waiting on a queue, and then being calls them back
- Web-based contact-us forms: allow customers to be called back by using a web form
- Automated surveys / Reverse IVRs: call a list of numbers and gather information that is entered as DTMF
- Number verification services: automatically check the validity of phone numbers
- Telecasting of pre-recorded messages: send pre-recorded messages to thousands of recipents quickly and efficiently
- Automated appointment reminders: remind and take appointments, with our without human interventions
- Automated subscription expiration: automatically call expiring subscriptions, and have clients renew their subscription
- Automated quality surveys: run quality/performance interviews and feed them back into the QueueMetrics QA module
- Generic progressive dialing: keep your outbound agents busy by having a dialer compose numbers, handle retries and pre-qualify leads
WombatDialer can work on pre-defined call lists or can dynamically create them over an API (e.g., dial number X after 10:30 AM). It shares the load on one or more PBX servers and has a flexible rescheduling logic to handle missed calls. It is built to be used with your existing Asterisk PBX and does not require separate servers or a separate set of lines. It can call over VoIP or through the public telephone network. It can also act as a power-dialer for a set of agents logged in in Asterisk.
WombatDialer is built to integrate with your business processes, and can receive calls to be made over HTTP and/or notify an external system in real-time of calls made and results gathered.
WombatDialer works natively with the QueueMetrics Call-Center Monitoring Suite in order to produce state-of-the-art campaign analyses and insight.
WombatDialer is currently available as a commecial product, but it is free to use for smaller systems, telephony hackers and Asterisk enthusiasts.
The current version is 0.6.13 as of May 2013.
- WombatDialer Website
- User manuals
- Installation instructions
- WombatDialer development blog with many real-life examples
- An installation tutorial in Spanish
Dispayed 5077 times.
Created by: lenz, Last modification: Tue 07 of May, 2013 (09:25 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+