Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Yeastar - ExSky
Business PBX Solutions
Become an ITSP Now!
3CX Software PBX for Windows
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
ExSky - Business Skype Solution for Traditional PBXExSky 2.0 User Manual
Compare with VoSky
ExSky is a business class Skype gateway with 30 ports. Bringing skype into enterprise existing PBX, ExSky allows them to make and receive calls of Skype and PSTN over the same office phone in the comfortable way that they have got used to.
Saving the outstanding features of Skype flexibly and extending all the activities from PC to the extensions of the whole business, ExSky enables enterprise to enjoy the domestic and international calls freely and cheaply in crystal clear voice.
Using ExSky, enterprise can take full advantage of the largest free VoIP in the world to communicate and collaborate with clients and partners easily, efficiently and economically.
FunctionsWebsite Click-to-Call: Receive calls from website and SkypeIn number with multi-trunk.
Interoffice Trunking: Builds enterprise branch communications network through Skype with optimal design.
• Skype Incoming : Receive Skype calls from customers who are using Skype.
• Outgoing to Skype : Make free calls to numerous Skype users by office phone.
• SkypeOut: Provide trunks of making landline/mobile calls.
Remote Extension: Use Skype as Fixed Remote Extension.
• Remote monitoring and managing by Web.
• Independent Phonebook Utility includes public & private phonebook.
• Optional Multi-User mode feature allows every user to create his own private contacts.
• Play the auto attendant for Skype incoming call, and forward it to regular phone or Skype
• Allow user to forward Private Skype Incoming call to his/her extension.
• Allow user to take use of the phonebook to reach contacts when he is out of office.
• Call Log & Call Statistics.
• Database sharable among cascade connection of ExSky Servers.
• Backup and restore functions of database.
Features• Supports 30 Skype trunks (concurrent calls) on one computer
• Supports cascade connection of multiple computers to extend unlimited Skype trunks
• Company Skype ID, add the effective voice trunk to Internet
• Automatically finds idle trunk to transfer Skype calls
• Delivers Skype functionality into enterprise extension system
• Enable customized Speed-dial or PSTN matchable dialing plan
• Allow Skype Status to be shown to everyone
• Allows every user to export his personal Skype contacts into his private phonebook
• Noise reduction, echo cancellation and packet loss compensation techniques ensure the excellent voice quality
• Supports all countries and districts tone cadence
• Set a dedicated phone extension to ring for Skype incoming call
Why choose ExSky?ExSky is the best solution that extends your office environment to the Skype world.
1. Skype is the largest and most popular free VoIP network in the world, which is much more ensured and convenient in services.
2. Utilizing Yeastar's SKY800 analog interface card, Enterprise have more choices in the combination of FXS and FXO ports, so as to connect with the PBX CO line and extension line.
3. ExSky enriches the traditional telephone call system and enhances service significantly.
4. ExSky is a mature and trustworthy software.
What's the hardware support?The Yeastar's SKY800 is the appointed hardware of ExSky, which is a PCI2.2 card that supports FXS and FXO station interfaces for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS/PSTN lines through a PC. Through 8 FXS and/or FXO, SKY800 can connect with PBX CO Lines and/or Extension Lines and provides hardware support to connect PABX and ExSky.
SKY800 S2 Module O2 Module
Business Skype Solution Professional Providersales@yeastar.com
Where to BuySort Alphabetical and in your appropriate region
Basic descriptions, NO marketing!
- Connect-O Store Canadian retailer of VoIP and networking hardware
Distributors South America
Distributors Other International
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+