What is Yxa?
- Yxa is both a transaction stateful SIP stack, and a set of SIP server applications
- 'Yxa' is swedish for 'axe'. AXE is a large (traditional) telephony switching system made by Ericsson.
- SIP, SIPS, ENUM, LDAP, IPv6
- request routing
- sequential and parallel call forking
- modular user database
- PSTN access control
- written in Erlang
- http://www.stacken.kth.se/projekt/yxa/: The YXA project home page
- http://www.erlang.org - The erlang programing language
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+