Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
ZA4P-Zycoo Analog 8 port
ZA8P is a 8-ports analog card. It can be used to build a PBX/Voicemail/Conference system based on Asterisk Open Source platform.
Description:ZA8P can support 8 analog Lines which can be any of combinations of FXS100 or FXO100 modules according to the requirements.The user can use the driver which is totally same as ZAPTEL and Astresik software without revise any software codes.
- Modules Design: Up to 8 FXS/FXO ports or mixed FXS/FXO ports per card.
- Scalable: Just add additional cards to extend system.
- Mixable with Digium sub cards: the Digium’s X100M and S100M and FXO-100/FXS-100 can be mixed to support analog cards.
- Global usable: Configurable line interface to meet global telephone line interface requirements.
- High quality with low price.
- Application ready: Use Asterisk, Trixbox, Elastix, etc more free software to build your IP PBX/Voicemail/ Conference system.
- Support Industry Standard: PCI 2.2
- The ZA8P can work with 3.3V and 5V PCI slot.
- Support GPL Software driver used with zaptel
Hardware and Software Requirements:
- RAM >=128MB
- Linux kernel 2.4.X or 2.6.X
- CPU 800+ MHZ
- PCI 2.2
- ZA8P needs 4 PCS Splitter --ZSP12
Five Year Warranty
Where to buy?Zycoo IT Co.,Ltd
Contactor: Mrs Fuling
Add: Room 2508, Building No.11, High-tech Incubation Park,Chengdu, China
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+