Call Center Software
Cloud-based Call Center Software
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
8x8 Virtual Contact Center
Call Center Software
4PSA's VoipNow Cloud Communications Platform
astercc feature listasterCC Commercial version is a powerful system, flexible configuration provides a way to fit different business. Overall, the system is divided into three parts
- PBX functions, the telephone system, we also put the role and privilege in to this part.
- Call center functions, also called CTI functions, it provides for the agent and agent group configuration, call events and API so business module can call. This "Business modules" can be built-in module system can also be a third-party system(sugarcrm, vtigercrm, kayako, etc.).
- Business moduls, popular understanding can be understood as CRM functionality for different business, the system provides a variety of business functions modules, some can also be used in combination, for example, the campaign often associated with outbound predictive dialer module.
The following lists the common features and system features, if not listed here the features you want, please send an e-mail consultation.
- Can be understood as a system of services for enterprises independently of each other , this feature is commonly used in the hosted call center. In asterCC commercial version of the call center system, each team can be understood as a separate enterprise .
- Roles and privilege
- This function is used to control authority , the general call center roles including administrators , operations, quality control, team leader , agent . Each character will have different permissions , the system supports the role set to set different permissions ( add, edit, view , delete, and export ) and scope ( the entire team , an agent group and the users themselves ) .
- Batch Configuration
- VoIP trunk
- SIP trunk
- IAX trunk
- Network extension
- External Extension
- External extension refers to a phone number can be configured to use as an internal extension , the extension should be noted that such a system can only receive calls , but can not initiate a call to the system .
- Configuration Templates
- The system supports configuration templates that you can easily use the batch modify extension and trunk parameters.
- Card support
- E1/T1 card
- Analog board
- Call group
- Is the account group or profile , the system allows the grouping of different accounts and correspond to different trunk groups , such as a company 's sales department can dial any area of the phone, and human resources can only be local calls .
- Trunk Group
- The system allows multiple trunks to be configured into trunk groups, each trunk group can have a corresponding outbound routing rules , and limited trunk group also supports sequential , and random use of polling using three strategies .
- The system supports automatic disabling trunk, for example, when a trunk call five consecutive number fails, the system will automatically disable this trunk, and send e-mail alert to the administrator. In the trunk group to use this feature ensures that the system services are not interrupted , when a trunk is not available , the system will automatically avoid to use this trunk.
- DID grouping
- Outbound Routing
- Most of the trunk group call routing to use ( because it involves multiple trunk routing ) , the system supports prefix length matching , matching the success of the trunk can also be used to remove and add the prefix
- Inbound Routes
- System support DID routing , trunk routing , caller ID routing , as well as combinations of the above conditions
- the Caller ID attribution routing
- When you configure a callerid attribution surface after routing incoming caller ID can be selected according to the routing , while matching the input name attribution , attribution when the calling number and the number of prefix matching , it can be routed to where you want to the object. This feature is commonly used in relatively large call centers , for different area customers have special agent group deal with the situation.
- Ringing Groups
- Timecondition routing
- Call Decords Detail
- Call Recording
- System support wav format or mp3 format recording, the recording quality for the requirements of the user can select wav format, for space-conscious customers can choose to mp3 format.
- Voice Mail
- Voice Message
- Call Transfer
- Call Forware
- Call whitelist
- Call Parking
- Call Blacklist
- Outbound Caller ID restriction
- Outbound Caller ID by agent limits , the system can limit the system user to set the calling number , to prevent unauthorized calls.
- Conference Call
- IVR voice menu : astercc the IVR only meet common needs of SMEs can also implement complex process design or integrate with other systems (avaya, Huawei , etc. )
- Support Webservice integration, through webservice, can realize functions such tts and asr
- Support for single-node multi-action
- Support for numeric and string operations
- Support for sending DTMF
- Support for user-to-user data
- Support for sip refer
- BLF Support
- Outbound billing
- Support three rates : System rates , team rates , user rates
- Finance bill
- Supports three automated billing : billing system , team bills, user billing
- Music On Hold
- Multi- language support
- System Menu Management
- System Hotkeys Manager
- The system provides a wealth of hot keys for agents who would not use portal
- Call Transfer
- Consulting agent
- Consultation external number
- Call Parking
- Call pickup
- Report of the extension number
- agent check-in
- agent check-out
- DND activation and deactivation
- Switch to the normal call mode
- Switch to outbound mode only
- Switch to inbound call mode only
- Ignore the DNC
- My voicemail
- Log voicemail
- Call forward
- Call forward when busy
- Call forward when unavailable
- Call forward when no answer
- Cancel all forwarding
- Module Installation and Upgrade
- The majority of cases , the system administrator can click on the page button to complete the installation and upgrade modules
Call center features
- Real-time monitoring
- Provided by the system monitoring page , you can see the different agent group's status, including agent status ( checked in , idle , ringing , call, pause, acw ) as well as customer wait situation
- The interface can perform the following operations
- Modify agent call mode ( only outgoing / incoming calls only / all )
- Modify the agent , then after mode ( after words ringing / call , then after / disable )
- Force to check out
- Force to idle
- Force to pause
- When the agent is in a call, the group admin can perform the following actions
- Real-time online agents
- Real-time online account
- Real-time trunk status
- Real-time agent status
- Click to call
- Click to send SMS
- Click to send Mail
- Agent ratings
- Call panel
- Call panel can display the current agent, and the call the agent maintenance
- Music on hold
- Call Consult
- Call Transfer
- Conference call
- agent during a call can always invite new number to call, on the portal, agent can invite up to 12 parties in to a conference call.
- Agent pause
- By using the pause function , the system can better statistical agent behavior .
- Static agent
- For the agent group , agents need to check in order to work properly
- Dynamic agent
- For the agent group , agent automatically checked in and remain in that state
- Online agent
- For the change agent group , agents need to login through a browser interface agent checked in order to work , when the agent close agent portal, agent will be automatically checked out, it's usually used when a agent need use a browser to read or edit customer data.
- Offline agent
- For the agent group , agent checked in by phone , and agent will not be checked off even the agent portal is closed.
- Outside agent
- Agent could use any phone number to recevie a call from the system
- Multi-group check-in
- Agent can belong to multiple agent groups , and in different agent group can set different dynamic / static as well as online / offline mode
- Multiple call mode
- Inbound and outbound
- Only incoming
- Only outgoing
- A variety of ACW mode, agent could have different ACW mode for different agent group
- Ringing ACW
- Answer ACW
- Agent calendar reminders
- Automatic data backup
- Recording automatically cleared
- A variety of recording formats
- SMS Templates
- E-mail Templates
- SMS blasts
- Email blasts
- Custom numbers format rules
- CallerID attribution management
- Agent pasuse reason management
- Internal messages
- System Report
- Queue ( ACD )
- A variety of ring strategy
- Queue location indicater
- VIP customers queuing
- Network Callback
- API provided by the system , the user can through various channels to collect user callback request , the system will pop up a call back request and then by the agent callbacks.
- Map Support
- Through integration with google maps , the system provides a quick way to display address , enter the address of the user agent then click on the map icon on the map shows the location of the.
- Agents receive calls without geographical restrictions and network
- On-channel data
- Agent portal receives a call request, the same will be displayed on the Caller ID information, such as calling number, called number , the queue name and other data.
- Call Recording API
- System allows third-party system through the call identifier string for recording storage address .
- Caller ID based on campaign or agent
- Customer Package: each campaign could use an individual customer package, it also supports to use a "main table"
- Agengt and customer records: each campaign could be configered as agent obtain customer record by click a button, or assiged by supervisor
- Agent Fields: to config what customer information could be seen by agent, we can also config it as readonly.
- Management Fields: to config what customer information could be seen by user, in the mean time, it's used to set what fields will be exported.
- The dialing mode based on campaign
- Pre-dective dialer: system will dial the customer in dial list first, when customer answered, it will transfer the call to a system object (usually it's IVR or queue)
- Preview dialer: agent need open customer and click manually
- Automatic dialer: when agent click "start work", system will open a customer and dial, when a call is hangup, system will count down and dial next one automaticly.
- Call the result: admin could have custom call result, for global or individual campaign. System provides a default DNC call result, which will put customer number to do not call list.
- Working time setting
- Custom popup link
- Dial Mode Selection
- Do not call list
- Agent success rate ranked
- Hide customer contact
- Data Monitor
- Separated call records
- On Hook Email: when customer hangup from the system, system could set to send a email to this customer automaticly
- On Hook SMS: same as on hook email, it can also send a sms
- Automatic customer records assign
- Manual customer records assign
- Data Import
- Upload files to import data
- API to import data
- Data Dictionary
- Data recycle
- Duplicated data check
- Automatic data recycle
- Quality control
- Custom Fields
- Custom popup link
- CallerID attribution
- Callback task reminders
- Auto Report
- Missed call management
- Knowledge Base
- Task Manager
- Agents Survey
- Voice Survey
- Templates support
- Quota support
- Survey distribution statistics
- Export results of the Survey
- SPSS format
- CSV format
- Report for different business report
- Work Order
- Product Management
- Order Management
- Multiple tasks in e-commerce
- Customer Tags
- Organization and individual customers
- Customer main table and sub-tables
- Agent calendar
- Customer calendar
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+