Call Center Software
Call Center Software
Begin Your Trial Now
What Is IVR?The following is a definition for the term IVR from Wikipedia:
- "In telephony, interactive voice response, or IVR, is a phone technology that allows a computer to detect voice and touch tones using a normal phone call. The IVR system can respond with pre-recorded or dynamically generated audio to further direct callers on how to proceed. IVR systems can be used to control almost any function where the interface can be broken down into a series of simple menu choices. Once constructed IVR systems generally scale well to handle large call volumes."
IVR is not necessarily related to VOIP, however, a VOIP IVR is. Most VOIP IVR systems or software support SIP based VOIP, but Skype IVR also support non-standard based Skype service.
Computer Telephony ComponentIVR is an automated computer telephony integration CTI system which allows providers to create complex menus which the caller can navigate by using touch-tone keypresses or via spoken commands. IVR systems can be used as a Voice portal to access remote information such as bus scheduling where the caller can select the route for which they require information, or for billing or customer service systems which allow the caller to enter information such as their account number or credit card details without the need for operator assistance.
IVR and ACD IntegrationIVR solutions are often integrated with an ACD, which routes incoming phone calls to agent work groups. This integration can be both a front end and back operation.
- Most typically, an ACD system can route callers to an IVR program based upon DNIS or other parameters such as time of day or day of the week.
- A smart IVR can transfer callers back to an ACD system to route the call to the next available agent within an agent hunt group.
One important task of an integrated IVR and ACD is to display Screen Pop information from the caller on the agent's workstation so that the agent has caller information readily available without the need to prompt the caller again.
IVR and Voice BroadcastingIVR applications are typically associated with inbound calling programs. However, IVR technology can be applied to outbound calling campaigns and are most commonly used with Voice Broadcasting and touchphone responses. Examples of the application of this technology include the option to speak with an operator, opt out of a calling campaign, or taking an outbound survey.
Graphical Design Tool for IVR ApplicationsRecent IVR systems usually use high level scripting languages such as VoiceXML, an open standard for interactive voice response systems. For most users who lack technical training, developing an IVR system using scripting language, even high level language, are not feasible. The good news is there are design tools that are based on graphical user interface for the techies and none-techies alike. By using a GUI tool, a user can simply drag-and-drop components and create and deploy an IVR system in minutes. The whole design is a call flow diagram, much like a voicemail system user manual.
See Also (Vendor Information)
- CCXML standard markup language for IVR / call control applications
- IVR System Simulation Model - estimates resources required for an inbound calling campaign.
- IVRS World - Blog about IVR IVR
- Acclaim Telecom Services Inc. Speech Solutions IVR Blog
- VoiceXML standard markup language for IVR / speech applications
- IVR-XML for small IVR applications
- Native Asterisk Pay By Phone Module - Native 32/64 bit Asterisk pay by phone module. Try the demo (954)233-0917. Requires US Merchant Account.
- miniSipServer - IPPBX for Windows&Ubuntu system, support IVR_XML, easy and funny.
- DSC Phone Surveys - IVR phone survey applications and development tools
- IVR Applications - Lists a variety of DSC IVR phone applications and clients
- IVR Applications from Invox include Payment over phone, surveys, CRM (Saleforce, Zoho) lead capture, CRM by phone, Google Analytics integration, database integration, REST integration, Store locator, Geographical Routing, Automated Scheduling, Reminders, IM alerts, Skype IVR and others. Supports numbers from 40 countries. Won Best of Show at IT Expo
- IVR blog about ivr usage and applications
- IVR dial plan example, full functional Asterisk dial plan that you can use and modify for your needs
- VirtualPBX, powerful open source IVR application based on Asterisk.The virtual-pbx application is intended for processing incoming calls and rapid organization IVR menu. also provides an isolated environment (numbered plan, routing calls, institute phones and so forth. ) for multiple users.
- Plum Voice offers a number of free IVR applications that are accessible via its QuickFuse platform. IVR Surveys can also be created with Plum's FloodLight survey creation tool.
- PEC Insight IVR provides a easy to use drag and drop IVR Platform designed to be used all over the world for high volume calls. VoIP and TDM Support. Call PEC at 1732-290-1900 for more information.
- Voicent IVR Studio - delivers high-quality caller experiences by enabling you to easily build logical, fast, crystal-clear navigation of phone system menus and options, from simple call flow to incredibly powerful connections to web applications and other tools.
IVR Development Software
- 3Gcallnet IVR Designed from 3gcallnet.com. Web based designed custom IVR by 3G CallNet.
- Anveo Visual Call Flow Designer from Anveo.com. Web based designer to Drag and Drop your custom IVR. Anveo has many templates to start with. IVR can be assigned to phone numbers from over 48 countries.
- Custom IVR - complete IVR development software, services, and systems.
- IVR Designer from Invox - Visual Drag and drop to build your IVR. Call status is shown realtime on the browser. Comes with 50 voice mashups. Supports numbers from 40 countries.
- www.pronexus.com - VBVoice, a rapid application development (RAD) Interactive Voice Response (IVR) toolkit for telephony and speech inside Microsoft Visual Studio.NET.
- SafiServer and SafiWorkshop - Centralized Asterisk(and FreeSWITCH)-based call control server with graphical (drag and drop) designer
- AstrIVR XML based IVR software for Asterisk by Tower Technologies
- AGIntera ASTERISK IVR Windows-based
- i6net Leading IVR Services platform provider for voice and video IVR VoiceXML platforms/colocation/hosting.
- Voicent IVR Studio for developers - offers VoiceXML-based graphical design environment that allows you to define your application's whole interactive process by simply creating a GUI call-flow diagram; use the built-in support to interface with email servers, relational databases, CRM systems, and programs; test and deploy your applications with a single click.
- HTK Horizon IVR Studio web-based drag-and-drop IVR service creation and hosting.
- KooKoo . Cloud based IVR development. Develop IVR applications in the programming language of your choice (Java, PHP etc). Free to try. Phone number provisioning in India.
- Visual Dialplan for Asterisk, modern visual development platform for IVR and Asterisk dial plan development. Free download.
- Integration Server - develop database driven IVR (Asterisk dial plan) easily and visually (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Postgres etc.)
- Plum Voice offers free VoiceXML developer accounts for VXML programmers as well as QuickFuse a visual IVR development platform.
- SmartAction IVR enables IVR integration within customer databases, web site or service, PBX and call agent support software.
- PEC Insight IVR provides a easy to use drag and drop IVR Platform designed to be used all over the world for high volume calls.
- IVR For Skype Open Source IVR and DTMF recognition example for Skype many features very easy to quickly test and modify.
- VXML development environment IEC - SIP/2.0+VXML 2.1 Inexpensive IVR Platform SRGS MRCP Server, Cloud/MRCP ASR/TTS , Linux/Windows Free One Channel.
Commercial IVR Vendors
- 3G CallNet Provider of Onsite/hosted IVR Service Provider IVR.
- 3C Provider of hosted IVR services and premises-based IVR solutions.
- 3CLogic Provider of cloud based IVR system which is part of a comprehensive call center offering.
- Advants IVR Technology from Stauffer Technologies, Inc. - Speech enabled Interactive voice response solutions and IVR hosting services. High Quality solutions at reasonable rates!
- Acclaim Telecom IVR Services Acclaim Telecom is a trusted, professional source of reliable, cost-effective speech-enabled solutions.
- Americas Best IVR, uses our quotation provider to compare different options of IVR system price estimates, for free and no obligation, from the leading IVR companies.
- Avyukta Intellicall-VoIP +Dialer VoIP Provider at cheapest rates and best quality routes,ACD-Automatic Call Distribution,IVR-Interactive Voice Response, Predictive Dialer free with VoIP Minutes, 24*6 Technical Support, VoIP,Dialer. Contact: - firstname.lastname@example.org.+91-8560000080
- AccuRoute is Dial800's Hosted IVR. AccuRoute comes with call tracking included.
- Angel The leading provider of Hosted IVR and Call Center solutions. Complete IVR platform with IVR Analytics, Outbound IVR, mobile IVR solutions and more.
- Anveo.com Hosted IVR provider. Anveo comes with web based Visual Call Flow Designer to easily create powerful custom IVR using drag and drop. Supports phone numbers from over 48 countries.
- Avaya This Interactive Voice Response system can answer incoming calls, ask questions, and provide information using both synthesized and pre-recorded speech; and it takes input via spoken word, touch tones, dial pulse, or TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf).
- Call Center Tech - IVR Systems, IVR Software and Voice broadcasting
- Charles King Consulting IVR Applications Turnkey IVR Applications using Visual Studio and Visual Basic
- Connect First Inc. is a long time provider of Call tracking & IVR and ACD Call Routing services.
- managed hosting
- 4PSA VoipNow Includes powerful IVR design tools with visualization, debugging and testing features.
- Centcom Predictive Dialer CCDS is a provider of Hosted IVRand Hosted Predictive Dialer.
- Community Reassurance with Outbound VoiceXML and Children Calling Program
- Custom IVR Programming provided over here.
- Database Systems Corp. IVR - IVR Solutions, IVR Systems and IVR Software API Manual
- COSMOS SDP from Cosmact Ltd IVR platform based on CCXML and VXML, with GUI tool for quick applicaiton building. Supports IP SIP, H323, ISDN and SS7 ISUP connectivities. Based in Hong Kong, and sells system world wide.
- DemandVoice, LLC is a standards based hosting service providing VoiceXML, ASR, TTS, and SIV infrastructure "on demand" for your DTMF or Speech-enabled IVR applications.
- Deepija Telecom Pvt. Ltd: Customized IVR Solution from Deepija Telecom Pvt. Ltd. Feature- Hosted IVRS, Tollfree Number, IVR Flow Designer, Dynamic IVR Flow Change.
- EasyIVR IVR Software: provides IVR development and IVR hosting services
- Evolution IVR hosting 100% VoiceXML, CCXML, CallXML and SIP standards-based with $100 per month in free usage
- Full Featured IVR: Fully Customizable IVR system, with lots of features and built to customer specific retirements.
- HTK Horizon IVR Studio web-based drag-and-drop IVR service creation and hosting.
- Kesher provides Business Phone Services along with Hosted Call Queuing to companies around the UK.
- i6net.com Voice and Video IVR solutions for Asterisk - free download
- Ifbyphone.com Leading provider of easy hosted IVR and Virtual Call Center services, including outbound IVR, IVR systems, and custom IVR, for small and medium size businesses.
- Intellistream Voice and Video IVR solutions
- IVR Designer from Invox - Visual Drag and drop designer to build your IVR. Call status is shown realtime on the browser. Comes with 40 bundled applications. Won Best of Show at IT Expo
- IVR Technology Group An ASP IVR Hosted Solution page
- IVM Answering Attendant IVR Server for Sip VoIP on Windows
- Largest Commercial Asterisk based IVR System Deployed Commercial Asterisk IVR Deployment Partner
- Hosted IVR - Integrated with predictive dialer, ACD, call recording and reporting tools for 40-500 seat contact centers - LiveVox, Inc.
- Message Technologies Hosted IVR Solutions provider of inbound and outbound IVR Hosting services using best-of-breed, standards based platform. With over 18 years of experience, we're a complete IVR service provider.
- Mongoose Metrics Call Tracking - Provides post-call IVR service for determining the sales results of a phone call.
- MTI -provides Hosted IVR services.
- IVR IVR with webservices and sockets integration contact email@example.com. Successfully deployed in many countries.
- Parus Interactive IVR Solutions
- PATLive Live and Automated Telephone Answering Services
- PBXact by Schmooze Com Inc. Complete PBX solution with industry leading IVR capabilities.
- PBXtended by Schmooze Com Inc. Complete Hosted PBX solution with industry leading IVR capabilities.
- PBX Plus IVR solutions. Provider of hosted PBX and enhanced speech driven IVR solutions such as speech recognition IVR, group messaging, appointment scheduling, auto road directions, surveys, questionnaires, call blast, email over phone, phone orders, audio conferencing and acd queues. Developers can deploy their VoiceXML directly in the control panel and integrate with the backend systems.
- PEC Insight IVR, Easy to Use Drag and Drop Interface. Scalable to handle 1000's of calls simultaneously. VoiP or TDM Support. Can easily integrate in customer's environment. Contact PEC at 1-732-290-1900.
- Plum Voice Proven provider of IVR ,IVR Surveys ,IVR Systems ,VoiceXML Platform,VoiceXML IVR Developer's Site, QuickFuse,Hosted IVR ,and IVR Application Development Services.
- Pronexus IVR http://www.pronexus.com/applications/ivr.asp
- Prophecy IVR platform 100% VoiceXML, CCXML, CallXML and SIP standards-based, open/free download
- IVR Systems - Spectranet leading Internet Service Provider Company in India offering Hosted Contact Center, IVR Systems, Predictive Dialer, Intelligent routing solutions in India.
- Stauffer Technologies, Inc. - Speech enabled Interactive voice response solutions and IVR hosting services. High Quality solutions at reasonable rates!
- UCN UCN Inc is a leading provider of IVR, Automatic Call Distributors, Computer Telephony, and Workforce Management Software, all hosted over the companies nationwide VoIP network.
- Voicent IVR Studio
- Voisonics Limited, custom designed IVR development and hosting, VOIP consultancy.
- Voxeo's What is IVR? page
- VXI* VoiceXML browser for Asterisk 100% VoiceXML, MRCP, TTS, ASR and SIP, H323, TDM standards-based, free download
- VXML 2.1 + GUI Tools IEC - SIP/2.0+VXML 2.1 Inexpensive IVR Platform with Conferencing, MRCP ASR/TTS Client/Server, Linux/Windows, Call Analysis, Bulk Call Generator, more ... Free Trial Download.
- Carrot System Provider of Hosted IVR, Tele-conference and Call Center solutions in Hong Kong
- KasterisCustom IVRs and telephony applications. Let us design, build and support your telephony application. Great References!!
- Advanced IVR solutions. Free quotes and online registration.
- woopla • Voice services and IVR in Germany Custom built IVR solutions for your business. woopla is your voice application service provider in Germany. Telephony applications from real pros.
- http://peopletech.co.in Java MVC Webbased GUI for IVR/TTS/ASR solutions India
- ZONETEL Custom IVR hosting and premise-based IVR system. Integration with ACD and customer screen pop-up. Support fax-on-demand, voicemail and also survey-type IVR.
- http://www.knowlarity.com Leading provider of easy hosted IVR, including outbound IVR, IVR systems, and custom IVR, for small and medium size businesses in India. Provider of hosted fax services. Pay as you go model for 1500Rs per month.
- VoIP, Asterisk and IVR Solutions INDIA iNextrix is the place for Custom Static and dynamic IVR implementation and development for every business and small scale industries with full time support and dedicated resource in india and all around the world.
- http://www.simmortel.com Automatic Speech Recognition Engine India, IVR Hosting, Software and Solutions
- Click To Call Click To Call, Hosted IVR service provider in India, provides IVR port, toll free number services in India
- Vconnect Hosted IVR service provider in India, pay as you use model. Plans starting as low as Rs.2000/month. KooKoo Cloud IVR based on Vconnect. Interested customers can contact Atul, 9989327222.
- http://www.voxpilot.com OMP IVVR platform supports Voice and Video, CCXML and VXML
- IVR Application Developer Implementing and developing dedicated and complex IVR solutions that able communicate with other applications or services.Call us at +60163535790 for more detail
- SmartAction uses Nuance Tier 4 speech recognition technology, the only open, natural language, IVR speech recognition system available.
- i-Possible develops custom IVR systems for Australian clients built on Asterisk and integrated with web sites, Windows based systems and databases. Visit http://i-possible.com.au/phone/ivr-systems or call 1300 663 538
- VXML IVR server IEC - SIP/2.0+VXML 2.1 Inexpensive IVR Platform SRGS MRCP Server, Cloud/MRCP ASR/TTS , Linux/Windows Free One Channel.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+