VoIP PBX Software
VoIP PBX Software
Follow VoIP PBX Software on Twitter
Taridium ipbx is an Asterisk based PBX software solution. The focus of the product is on preserving Asterisk's tremendous flexibility. It is ideally suited for consultants and end-users with in-depth Asterisk know-how who want a powerful GUI and integrated applications.
Packages are currently available as RPM's for RedHat and compatible distributions.
- full access to all Asterisk configuration elements
- end-user panel for extensions/users
- central database backend
- call recording and storage (CDR matching and searching)
- Queues, Groups, IVR's, Calendar based call routing
- mobile interface with callback (iPhone compatible)
- automatic device provisioning and control support for Aastra, Cisco, Linksys, Polycom and Snom phones
- Mass provisioning via CSV files - add 100's of users in seconds
- fully automated RedHat/CentOS package deployment via yum repository
- Unified voicemail
- LDAP directory integration with click-to-call
- CTI (computer telephony integration) for use with 3rd party applications such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com and SugarCRM.
- support for both SIP and IAX users in GUI
- centralized 7x24 monitoring for partners and support customers
Taridium provides consultants and resellers with the opportunity to establish presence and brand recognition on user-facing parts of all our solutions.
The free version of ipbx is available at: IPBX eXpress Download Pages
ipbx is now also available as an Amazon EC2 AMI image. Get started in minutes! AMI: Taridium ipbx v2 Free 5 User Edition
Created by: kulldominique, Last modification: Mon 23 of Jul, 2012 (19:03 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+