voip server monitoring
Business SIP Providers
Online voip server monitoring
Online voip server monitoring providers users SIP messages to see whether VOIP service is operational in VOIP servers.
- SysNetx - We deliver fully monitored High-Availablity clusters & Failover solutions for VoIP carriers and Enterprise VoIP deployments. We deliver true solutions with excellent customer & technical support.
- QualiStream - QualiStream's Monitoring service allows you to launch call scenarios at regular intervals, continuously or on demand, and indeed supervise the Quality of Experience of given services’. Benefit from relevant indicators & alerts of Quality of Experience from end-to-end.
- VoIP Spear - web service that monitors your VoIP quality 24x7x365. Free for personal use and very affordable for commercial use. http://www.voipspear.com
- SIP NMS - SIPNMS is an online service that uses different sip messages (ie invite, options, sip simple message) to monitor voip nodes. Full functional demo account can be upgraded to Free (with limited functionality) or Paid account after the 30 day trial.
- Dotcom-Monitor - SIP Monitoring is an online monitoring service that proactively monitors the ability of VoIP infrastructure components to establish and m aintain VoIP calls. It proactively monitors VoIP services using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) the signaling protocol typically used for VoIP
- Humbug Labs - Monitor and view real-time analytics, and benefit from fraud detection and alerting capabilities. Includes support for multiple PBXs.
- StarTrinity SIP Tester - Freeware SIP and RTP monitoring tool with G.107 MOS/R-factor, RFC3550 global max jitter, realtime charts and reports, email alerts.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+