Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
voip-info.org - edit header
Read the following guidelines before making changes.
Your contributions are welcome, but please read the How to add information to this wiki page and the Posting Guidelines before you post.
If you have any questions or comments please email email@example.com. Thank you.
Guidelines for Front Page News Stories
- The news section is for news only, that is news reports, press releases, etc.
- If it doesn't look like it could have appeared as a headline in your local newspaper, then it is not news and doesn't belong here.
- Please be advised that the frontpage should be used for informational, not promotional purposes.
- Keep ALL entries within 85 characters. Entries longer than 85 characters will be truncated without prejudice.
- If the original poster doesn't observe the 85 character limit, someone else may truncate or trim it or even remove it altogether.
- If you need more space then create a Wiki page for your company, then post a brief synopsis here with a link to your wiki page.
- If you are posting news about new prices, read the New Price Postings before posting anything.
- ALL entries must have news value and conform to the __Posting Guidelines__. Obvious advertising will be Removed Advertising.
- Voip-info is a informational site. Any form of advertorial is considered spam and will be subject for moderation.
- Users that, despite warnings, continue to misbehave will be added to the Request for removal page.
- Don't use the news section to post new VOIP services or Software Releases. Partnerships and Blogentries are not considered news either.
- Don't use the news section to frequently post beta releases or minor updates. There are other ways to inform users.
Post on proper location
- Don't use the news section to post new VOIP services or Software Releases.
- For training and conferences, a new page was added. Please order by event date instead of posting date.
- Please use the comment field when you edit or remove a posting.
- If your posting was editted or removed, read the comment and refrain from reposting unaltered. It will only lead to needless revisions of the frontpage.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+