Join us in revolutionizing residential and small business communications. The Web Developer / VoIP Application Developer will design and implement applications and enhance voice services for our growing voice over IP service.Areas of Development
- Create web-based applications that allow subscribers to manage their VoIP services and account settings. Develop features of our VoIP-centered e-commerce web site.
- Develop innovative server-side VoIP calling features and applications. Create IVR applications. Implement high availability VoIP services.
- Design and manage integration processes for broadband telephony equipment deployed at customer locations. Create tools for managing configurations, accounts and services.
- Work with our industry partners and apply your technical knowledge to solve problems and enhance our service offerings.
- Experience deploying and developing VoIP technology using platforms such as Asterisk or SER.
- PHP, Java, C
- RDBMS development (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida or remotely for the right candidate.Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.