auto-dial out deliver message

superhombre

Re: auto-dial out deliver message

Posted:Wed 11 of Oct, 2017 (16:36 UTC)
So basically the article shows you how to create a file that will be placed in the outgoing spool directory. In that text file you will want the channel to be called, caller ID,, max retries, wait time between retries, The context to which the call will be sent, extension on that context, and the priority. To have this call work at a specific time, change the time stamp of the file to match the time you want the call to be made. Also create the file in a different location, time stamp it then move it into the outgoing spool folder. If you want lots of calls made you can write a script to create these files for each call needed. In the context you want the call to go to, you can answer the call and play your message. You can copy and paste the example he gave in the article and do your basic modifications to suit your needs. Feel free to contact me if you need more help.
ppowers@zero-nine.biz
songpon44

auto-dial out deliver message

Posted:Fri 06 of Oct, 2017 (06:36 UTC)
Dear Expert i would like to auto dial out and run any sounds every 12:00 AM . I learn from this link (https://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+auto-dial+out+deliver+message) but I not understand. Please tell me to how.