3 problems with trixbox pro se - maybe anyone can help.
first i'll try to explain our infrastructure. i-net-provider provides i-net + VOIP .behind - the yet not active firewall Linksys - Fileserver (DualCore, 2GB, 2 NICs) under w2k3. theres a virtual machine running at w2k3 ( vmware-server 2.0 ) with Virtually installed Trixbox Pro standard edtion (iso-file from trixbox / march 2009) - 1 NIC only for trixbox (one 192.168.1.10-fileserver, 192.168.1.20-trixbox-vm). Fixed IPs in LAN (both NICs) and 5 Grandstream GXP2000 Telefon-all with fix ip.
After Trixbox Pro Upgrade (must be due to trixbox) today -> new admin gui. all right.
1) Callers from outside of (from province, but also from same city) to office are asking where we are located. far east, asia, are something. no...from same city. this confusion comes due to the ringtone which they can hear. We are in middle europe ... but people believe like the call to usa or something :-)
much confusion ... how can i change that behavior? (the ringtone they can hear when our phone is ringing)
2) people told me that phone-connection is sometimes (i dont know if there is much traffic on i-net or fileserver is busy ... but there is REALLY not much traffice - wether i-net nor in lan/fileserver). here's a log of a "connection lost" ... i was alone in the office and there was no traffic on i-net. (snipplet ... asterisk-log (btw. trixbox per tail -f /var/log/asterisk/messages)
Mar 20 19:40:03 VERBOSE logger.c: -- Called telenode/05-dialed-number
Mar 20 19:40:03 VERBOSE logger.c: -- SIP/telenode-0844d838 is ringing
Mar 20 19:40:03 VERBOSE logger.c: -- SIP/telenode-0844d838 is making progress passing it to SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00
Mar 20 19:40:03 VERBOSE logger.c: -- SIP/telenode-0844d838 answered SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00
Mar 20 19:40:03 VERBOSE logger.c: -- Attempting native bridge of SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00 and SIP/telenode-0844d838
Mar 20 19:40:18 VERBOSE logger.c: == Spawn extension (internal, 00599994000, 5) exited non-zero on 'SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00'
Mar 20 19:40:18 VERBOSE logger.c: -- Executing ResetCDR("SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00", "w") in new stack
Mar 20 19:40:18 VERBOSE logger.c: -- Executing NoCDR("SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00", "") in new stack
Mar 20 19:40:18 NOTICE cdr.c: CDR on channel 'SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00' lacks end
Mar 20 19:40:18 VERBOSE logger.c: -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00", "1?5") in new stack
Mar 20 19:40:18 VERBOSE logger.c: -- Goto (internal,h,5)
Mar 20 19:40:18 VERBOSE logger.c: -- Executing Hangup("SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00", "") in new stack
Mar 20 19:40:18 VERBOSE logger.c: == Spawn extension (internal, h, 5) exited non-zero on 'SIP/000B8219B7as-08420e00'
Mar 20 19:40:18 VERBOSE logger.c: Extension Changed 102 new state Idle for Notify User 000B821C4Cxy
what happend here? how to interpret this log-entries?
our provider did a small adjustment of our dsl-modem (8192/1024) ... maybe this was the reason - but i dont believe that really.
also ... quality of calls is poor. which codecs do we use. the ones in grandstream-configuration or in trixbox config. i cant figure that out.....
codec-settings of Grandstream GXP 2000
Einstellungen des VOIP-Accounts in Trixbox
3) theres a big problem too. the plan under "edit call menu" doesnt work. i cant figure out why. please have a look at the screenshots. if i call from outside ... and theres a schedule (business hours...) ...it doesnt matter when i call.... nor it rings on a extension which i choose. its always ringing on ONE extension(102). i switched some extension in a blast-group. if i try "blast ring ...group" ...theres also oen phone ringing (102). other phones in the blast-group arent ringing (phones can dial to outside and in lan).
also, before the upgrade, it was possible to call (with given extension) to a specific phone (numberxxxextension). since upgrade this isnt possible. i didnt change the configuration .... If i call "number" only ... one phone rings (102) - no blast call. if i call "number+extension" ...no phone rings ..but i can hear a tone like "modem" oder "fax". there are no entries in asterisk-logs so far i can see - so this must be a trixbox beheavior.
Trixbox Pro SE settings after Upgrade 20090321 - Teil 1
Trixbox Pro SE settings after Upgrade 20090321 - Teil 2
Extension in BLAST-Group, which is not ringing (Extension 101 - 102 is alwasys ringing)
Extension - overview
Auto Answer - Edit Call Menu - "Call-Line" - overview MAIN
Auto Answer - Edit Call Menu BLAST Group
VOIP-Provider settings (Options - VOIP)
- how to change the tone which somebody can hear in his phone whenever he/she's calling us? (and not believing to call to far east...)
- what about the direct in calls? why isnt that working right after upgrade / not changed configuration?
- what about this fu**ing call menu. why is always phone extension 102 ringing and not blast? why are schedules not working (is this due to timezone? i really dont expect that, because i changed time ...we are in middle europe ... it seems to be a call menu problem only)?
hoping for useful hints !