Best Open Source VoIP Solution for High Traffic ?

petike

Re: Best Open Source VoIP Solution for High Traffic ?

Posted:Tue 05 of Dec, 2017 (09:59 UTC)
Unfortunately there are no good open source solutions for this problem. OpenSIPS can handle a big load, but only in proxy mode (with no any call record, billing, RTP routing and similar features).
I would recommend to have a look also at commercial solutions such as the mizu softswitch since one of this can replace 10+ Asterisk handling up to 10000 simultaneous calls with a single instance and at the end you can save a lot on your hardware/hosting costs.
nycdan

Posted:Tue 15 of Aug, 2017 (10:01 UTC)
You can try Innitel.com they have sip trunks with super high CPS.
www.innitel.com/voip-network/
anthonus

Posted:Wed 09 of Aug, 2017 (11:43 UTC)
Raul,

I have built VOIP termination solutions for wholesalers since 1998. I know your budget restrictions, etc... I work as a consultant, if you are interested and can help. With your volume of calls if you want 'open source/free' you need to study 'programming languages' not English ;)
aepshteyn

Posted:Sat 05 of Aug, 2017 (04:35 UTC)
Hi Raul,

At some point you would need to scale horizontally - i.e. have multiple servers to handle higher call volume. We have a solution https://www.thirdlane.com/products/thirdlane-cloud-pbx that uses Kamailio and multiple Asterisk servers - it is not open source but uses open source components and is very reasonably priced in comparison with similar solutions.
raulchiarella

Best Open Source VoIP Solution for High Traffic ?

Posted:Fri 28 of Jul, 2017 (14:12 UTC)
Hi.
I would like to know if there is a VoIP solution out there, for High Traffic usage.

Like 800+ Concurrent calls.
We have a Asterisk, but the Concurrent Calls is 200 Only.
If 200 + calls, then Lags and crash.
Also, i'm working on my english. So feel free to correct me.

Someone said to me that ASTPP can take 1500+ Concurrent calls... Is that true ?