Back in the early days of business communications, it was customary for businesses to convey their company message to a large audience by holding a seminar, where all the attendees had to travel to a certain location. But nowadays (and thanks to the advancement of communication technologies), web conferencing makes it possible for businesses to conduct online seminars (often referred to as 'webinars') with employees over the Internet. Powerful webinar solutions enable businesses to host web-based lectures, conferences, training, marketing presentations, seminars, and other events without the added time and expense of attendees traveling and meeting in person.
Recently, leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration solutions RingCentral unveiled its newest cloud webinar offering. The RingCentral Webinar is a top-of-the-line webinar solution that hosts up to 3,000 attendees and 200 presenters and delivers web-based events or training to any devices, from desktop and laptops to tablets or smartphones.
How Businesses Can Benefit from Webinars
The advent of the cloud and Voice over Internet Protocol solutions enabled the proliferation of web conferencing tools that make meetings more efficient and productive. Webinars can be used in different ways to bring a plethora of business benefits that include:
- Reducing expenses. In-person meetings can be expensive. By using webinar solutions, businesses can conduct meetings to a large audience without having guests to spend money and time traveling. Through a virtual meeting, businesses cut travel expenses.
- Conducting mobile and remote meetings. Web conferencing enables remote and globally distributed workers to connect and collaborate without geographic limits. Business managers and their teams can meet anytime, anywhere. Team leaders and managers can conduct seminars and give presentations in real-time without the need to be in the same place as their members.
- Adding value to a business. Web and video conferencing can help businesses maintain a global presence. It enables businesses to provide better support to remote workers, allowing them to improve their performance and better serve their client base.
- Building business contacts. Holding a webinar is a smart way to introduce the business to the audience. Through webinars, businesses can expand their reach, build their brand name, and create connections between attendees and presenters. Online meetings can also be used to host Q&A sessions, product release updates, and training sessions.
- Boosting revenue stream. Webinars can boost an organization’s bottom line because enables businesses to capture sales leads. Webinars can also become a platform to promote products. At the end of the seminar, the audience can be directed to a purchase page.
Enjoy Seamless Webinar Experience with RingCentral Webinar
Unveiled this month, the RingCentral Webinar makes it easy to plan events, invite attendees, set up sessions, and simplify post-event follow up. Easy to set up, this web conferencing tool gives businesses the freedom to customize and send messages to a large audience in a seamless and cost-efficient way.
“RingCentral Webinar expands upon our ever-growing portfolio of enterprise communications and collaboration solutions, and we’re pleased to make this powerful offering available to our customers,” said Jose Pastor, the Vice President of Product Management for RingCentral had this to say about their newest webinar offering. “Whether hosting a webinar or town hall meeting for 100 or 3,000 people, this solution leverages the cloud for ultra-scalability and offers a high degree of control for presenters to facilitate large web broadcasts.”
Roopam Jain, Unified Communications and Collaboration Industry Director at Frost & Sullivan, also shared how RingCentral’s webinar offering can help businesses. “Trends in mobile and social webcasting, cloud proliferation, and real-time reporting and analytics are driving growth in the webinars market,” noted Jain. “With robust capabilities and host controls, RingCentral Webinar is well positioned to address the growing needs of enterprises for easy to use, engaging, and affordable webinars that deliver immediate business results.”
As organizations grow in both size and number of locations, taking advantage of webinar solutions will enable them to seamlessly host a conference, conduct lectures, deliver training, create sales and marketing presentations, and more. Through the RingCentral Webinar, businesses can educate, pitch, and promote their products and services more effectively and save on travel expenses.
Key Features and Capabilities of RingCentral Webinar
- HD audio and video quality across computers, tablets, and smartphones;
- Easy to switch screen-sharing rights and presenter roles and;
- Scalable from 100 to 3,000 attendees and allows for up to 200 presenters in a live webinar session;
- Dual screen support for simultaneous viewing of speaker and presentation
- Comprehensive registration and post-webinar reporting with data and analytics on registration, attendees, Q&A, and polls;
- Ability to make recordings for post-event sharing with attendees;
- Enables archiving for future events;
- Customizable invites, reminders, confirmations, and follow-up notices with banners or logos; and
- Host controls include audio options, chat, content sharing, and participant management.
Available in the Canada, US, and the UK, RingCentral Webinar can be purchased as an add-on by RingCentral Office customers. The pricing starts at $40 per month per host (license for up to 100 attendees) and $990 per month per host (license for up to 3,000 attendees).
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a market leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions. Headquartered in Belmont, California, RingCentral empowers today’s remote and mobile workers to connect and collaborate from anywhere, using any device. Founded in 2003, RingCentral has been delivering scalable business VoIP, unified communications, cloud PBX systems, and mobile apps to more than 350,000 organizations worldwide.