Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk IAX clients
Business PBX Solutions
Become an ITSP Now!
3CX Software PBX for Windows, Linux and the Cloud
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
- IAXy by Digium
- JS200-FX v2.0 by X100P.com . Built-in Asterisk, Two Port FXS, Wireless Bridge Router. IAX, SIP and Native Google Voice Support!
- S100-FX by X100P.com - Discontinued
- Virbiage 3010: Available direct from Virbiage, or rebranded (e.g. this Freshtel ATA)
- Atcom AG188n IAX ATA
- Atcom AG-198
- Digitmat: GP1266 with IAX2 support, based on Palmmicro AR1688
- France YoIAX Phone : IAX2 Phones with CE Certification. Looking for resellers.
- GNET: VP320I phone. PA1688 based VoIP Phone
- high-link: IP-Phone GF302 with IAX2 support
- IP0021, FV6020, UTP-1200: IP Phone with IAX2 support
- SNOM: Used to have a IAX1 firmware somewhere in 2003
- Vlines Europe: IP-Phone VD160 with IAX2 support
- Atcom IAX phones
- American Distributor for ATCOM AG168V Gateway: http://www.iareaphone.com
- Australian ATCOM distributor: http://www.ob-wan.com/voip
- European reseller of ATCOM AT-320 and ATCOM AG-168V: Upnet Taide
- European reseller: for all ATCOM products. IP Phones, ATA's and USB phones
- German / European reseller: http://www.sipmax.de for all ATCOM products. AT 320 PD - SIP/IAX-Phone, AU 100 - USB-IAX-Phone, AG168V - SIP/IAX-ATA
- UK, Europe and Worldwide - IPChitChat Atcom Distributor - Please enquire about reseller pricing
- UK Distributor Atcom - Netcloud
- IAXClient: IAX2 softphone library
- IaxClient SDK for building Cross Browser, Click2Call, WebPhones and SoftPhones (free for non-commercial)
- Java IAX Implementation, Corraleta Technology SDK GPL'ed version Pure Java IAX Implementation, GPL'ed Corraleta SDK
- libiax2 : Digium's base IAX2 protocol library
- Public sector training for building Cross Browser, Click2Call, WebPhones and SoftPhones (free for non-commercial)
- Njiax IAX2 Java library IAX2 library developed in Java by Nomasystems. GNU Lesser Public License. "100% pure Java". A good example on how using this library can be found in this click to talk (with DTMF support): http://www.nomasystems.com/contacto.yaws
- SimpleIAX for Delphi is a component library for Delphi and C++Builder, allowing to build the VoIP applications. SimpleIAX is built on top of the IAXClient.
- Applications (see also VOIP Phones )
- http://www.messagingbay.com IAX2 client for Android/BlackBerry/Web browsers. Search "MPhoneGG" on Android Market or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Coccinella Multi Platform XMPP client with whiteboard. Since Version 0.96.19 with enabled IAX2 phone integrated.
- Corraleta Connect Crossplatform click to talk via IAX (Not free)
- Cubix for Windows (Available for OEM licensing)
- DIAX for Windows (Freeware for personal use)
- Ephone for Windows (May be used Commercially free of charge)
- GnoPhone for Linux
- IAX Phone for Windows
- IAX2 Click2Call Cross Browser, Click2Call (free for non-commercial) (Windows)
- IAX2 WebPhone build with IAXClientSDK for IE. (Windows)
- IAXComm for Windows, Linux & MacOSX
- iaxLite for Windows
- IAXOCX -a free IAX ActiveX Control for Windows.
- JackenIAX for MacOSX
- JIAXclient - JAVA applet and library
- Kiax for Linux and Windows
- LoudHush for MacOSX
- OctoPhone -a free IAX softphone for Windows.
- SFLphone Open source (GPLv3) IAX2/SIP compatible softphone for Linux
- Voix Manager for Windows Linux and Mac OSX, a switchboard application with an IAX/IAX2 phone integrated
- Voix Phone Free IAX/IAX2 Softphone for Windows, Linux & MacOSX
- Yate for Windows, Linux and BSD - an IAX client and server (license GPL).
- Zoiper - formerly Idefisk for Windows, Linux and Mac
iax.conf file for these phones to be configured is as under:
;This text is for the iax.conf file
; Inter-Asterisk eXchange driver definition
;Register commands to connect to another IAX server has to
;be in the [general] section of iax.conf.
;To set up IAX in trunk mode, add "trunk=yes" to your definition in iax.conf.
;IAX Trunking needs support of a hardware timer. See Asterisk timer for more information.
;Do not use both "host=dynamic" and "defaultip=111.222.333.444",
; make sure it is just one or the other (see bugs 558 and 673).
; General settings, like port number to bind to, and
; an option address (the default is to bind to all
; local addresses).
; All of the following codecs are supported by VoicePulse Connect!
; IAX End User phone extensions
See Also:Asterisk phones
Go back to IAX
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+