Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
ACD (Automatic Call Distribution)The following is the definition of ACD from Wikipedia:
"In telephony, an Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) is a device that distributes incoming calls to a specific group of terminals that agents use. It is often part of a computer telephony integration system. ACD systems are often found in offices that handle large volumes of incoming phone calls from callers who have no specific need to talk to a certain person, but want to talk to a person who is ready to serve at the earliest opportunity."
- Cloud Based ACD Software by 3CLogic - ACD integrated with your CRM. Use cloud based ACD as stand-alone system or use it with your PBX.
- Database Systems Corp. ACD - Integrated ACD Software and IVR software plus IVR and voice broadcast phone systems. Features include sophisticated skills based routing
- Virtual ACD from Database Systems Corp. including call routing to remote agents
- Hosted/Cloud Based ACD Software by Connect First Inc. - Best in breed hosted call center software. Contact us for for a demo today!
- Hosted ACD Software by UCN Inc- Competitively priced hosted telephony solutions carried over a nationwide VoIP Network.
- Q-Suite from Indosoft is a multi-channel ACD for Asterisk based contact centers that offers high availability with call survival. Asterisk ACD systems incorporate the best of open source telephony within the technology stack while offering features and functionality ahead of its peers.
- VoiceGuide VoIP IVR software for fast deployment of inbound and outbound IVR services. Built in ACD and popup/presence system for distribution of calls to agents. Information gathered in IVR is all passed to agent. Advanced graphical script designer. Extensive features and integration options. Example scripts provided. Scalable system proven to work handling hundreds of channels per server, while per line pricing makes it still affordable for smaller deployments.
- IVR Studio from Voicent Communications. Screen pop on networked computers.
- ACD 800PBX(Now PBX Plus) supports ACDs. Calls can be received on Skype or on a normal number for ACDs.
- QueueWiz is a free online ACD queue simulator.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+