Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk Bounty H324M 3G Video support
- Marcel Manz (SIMM-Comm, TrueSenses firstname.lastname@example.org): USD 5000 - USD 10000
- receive H324M 3G Video Calls through libpri (Digium PRI cards)
- play encoded H324M content to a wide variety of handsets (please name available software encoders)
- basic dtmf detection must work in order to present a video portal to the caller
Step 1 - USD 5000
Assuming Step 1 completed, ability to
- record 3G video calls
- bridge 3G video calls
- distribute one to many
Step 2 - USD 2500
Assuming Step 1 and 2 completed, ability to
- convert/bridge H324M video calls to video softphones
Step 3 - USD 2500
More infoStep 1 must be completed by end of February 2007. If later, please contact us first.
Implementation will be tested on EuroISDN (Swisscom Switzerland).
Hardware H324M <-> SIP/H323 gateways such as Dylogic work w/o any issues.
Please e-mail email@example.com for getting this done.
Created by: simmcomm, Last modification: Thu 18 of Jan, 2007 (15:34 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+