Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk Configuration Examples
Examples of Asterisk Configurations
- http://asterisk.drunkcoder.com/ (A.K.A. 'asstricks') sample Asterisk config files, very simple - sends calls directly into voicemail, quite old (from 2002)
- http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/current/ quite complete setup with iax and sip, various SIP providers, call recording, access control (local, toll, free), emergency call and one analog FXO port
- http://www.sbuehl.com/projects/asterisk/ sample config with ISDN phones and SIPgate outbound, also some some AGI script examples
- Panasonic KSU integration. SOHO config with 2xFXS and 2xFXO plus VoicePulse and BroadVoice in-out. Least cost routing examples. Find me macro example. Seperate house-office IVR menus.
- A more complete example
- http://people.sysnetworks.net/apardo/asterisk/ Works for me in Spain with a TDM11B card to the PSTN.
- http://danielwebb.us/software/asterisk/ A fairly complete home system example
- http://odunix.org/pbx/ ODUnix Dialplan and NBLUG Open Document Presentation
- http://www.spanky-world.com/lab/asterisk/asterisk_lab_config_samples.html Japan based configuration, Confguration samples
- http://shells.homeunix.net/unicommAsterisk/ A simple Realtime example using MySQL
- http://capi4linux.thepenguin.de/download/asterisk/config/ with German stuff, extension in database, advanced cause/error handling and enhanced access control (internal, local, national, international) for extensions
- http://www.wheely-bin.co.uk/asterisk/ UK based configuration, softhangup for emergency calls, an say-last-callerid function (1471), voice menu,
- http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/ sample zapata phone, fax, two access groups (local, toll) - This site has been closed. All the information, files, etc were donated to the Asterisk Documentation Project.
- http://www.sprackett.com/asterisk/ centered around an AGI script that does call-forwarding, DND; with call-recoding, various outbound contexts etc, time based call routing, call queue
- http://stageofbattle.org/asterisk.html Small office setup call queue's and multiple menu's.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+