Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk addon asterisk-addons
Business PBX Solutions
Become an ITSP Now!
3CX Software PBX for Windows, Linux and the Cloud
asterisk-addons - An addons package, which includes MySQL support for call detail records and MP3 support for MOH
InstallationYou must have MySQL installed and the development package prior to installing the app_addon_sql_mysql module.
You must already have Asterisk installed before following the directions below.
You must also have the DBD::mysql perl module installed!! Ensure your root@localhost user does not have a password then run the following:
perl -MCPAN -e "install DBD::mysql"
You can then apply your root@localhost password again (or make sure that you have an empty password for root, but be aware...)
You need to use svn or download a ready-made .tar file in order to retrieve the "asterisk-addons":
- cd /usr/src
- svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk-addons/branches/1.2 asterisk-addons
Compile /usr/src/asterisk-addons as follows:
- cd asterisk-addons
- make clean
- make install
- app_addon_sql_mysql - Asterisk cmd MYSQL - Access MySQL from the Dialplan
- cdr_addon_mysql - Asterisk cdr mysql - Store CDR records in a MySQL database.
- format_mp3 - Alternate mp3 player - Asterisk config musiconhold.conf
- res_perl - Asterisk cmd Perl - Execute Perl code from the Dialplan
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+