Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk cmd AddQueueMember
Synopsis:Dynamically adds queue members
Dynamically adds interface to an existing queue (i.e. the interface "logs on" to the queue, as an agent does with AgentCallbackLogin).
- queuename - The name of the queue to add a member to
- interface - The interface to add to the queue, if not specified, uses the current interface
- penalty - Integer greater than or equal to 0, available members with lower penalties will get calls first
- options: (1.2+)
- j - If the interface is already in the queue and there exists an n+101 priority then it will then jump to this priority. Otherwise it will return an error. (Default with 1.0, 1.2/1.4, 1.6+)
- In 1.6+ there are no options as j was removed, but if subsequent parameters are to be passed, options must be specified as an empty parameter, i.e. ,,
- membername - (1.4+) A specific member name to be added. This is simply a text label to allow easy identification of a queue member from either the queue_log file or AMI events.
- stateinterface - (1.6+) An alternate interface to be used to determine the state of the member
Notice: Since Asterisk 1.4, AddQueueMember does produce queue_log output (by default located in /var/log/asterisk). Previous to this AddQueueMember action did not produce any output to queue_log. A patch to solve this issue on Asterisk pre 1.4 can be found here - http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7736.
You can also refer to http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2005-February/009615.html. A more comprehensive solution, tested with the QueueMetrics log ananlyzer, is presented at http://astrecipes.net/?n=100.
Also see this patch that adds a new QueLog command http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7368
Return codesReturns -1 if there is an error.
Once run, this also sets a variable of AQMSTATUS which is set to one of the following: (1.0, 1.2+)
Using just AddQueueMember(<queuename>) will add the caller device to the members.
- <queuename> is the name of the queue in queues.conf
- Asterisk cmd RemoveQueueMember: Dynamically removes queue members (agent)
- Asterisk cmd PauseQueueMember
- Asterisk cmd UnpauseQueueMember
- Asterisk config queues.conf
- Asterisk call queues
- Asternic Call Center Stats - PRO 2 just released! Queue monitoring and reporting, GPL and commercial versions available.
- OrderlyQ - Extension to Asterisk Queues that lets callers hang up, then call back without losing their place.
- Asterisk Queue Information
- OrderlyStats - FREE Dedicated Real Time Call Centre Management and Statistics Package.
Asterisk | Applications | Functions | Variables | Expressions | Asterisk FAQ
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+