Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk cmd RemoveQueueMember
Synopsis:Dynamically removes queue members
Dynamically removes interface to an existing queue
If the interface is NOT in the queue and there exists an n+101 priority then it will then jump to this priority. Otherwise it will return an error
Return codesReturns -1 if there is an error.
Once run, this also sets a variable of RQMSTATUS which is set to one of the following:
- Asterisk config queues.conf
- Asterisk cmd Queue
- Asterisk cmd AddQueuemember. Dynamically add queue member
- Asterisk cmd PauseQueueMember
- Asterisk cmd UnpauseQueueMember
- Asterisk call queues
- Asternic Call Center Stats - PRO 2 just released! Queue monitoring and reporting, GPL and commercial versions available.
- OrderlyQ - Extension to Asterisk Queues that lets callers hang up, then call back without losing their place.
- Asterisk Queue Information
Asterisk | Applications | Functions | Variables | Expressions | Asterisk FAQ
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+