Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Autodialer Software Simulation from DSC
Call Center Software
All-Inclusive Inbound, Outbound, Blended, Multi-Channel
Vonage Business Call-Center
- Autodialer Software Simulation from DSC
- Simulating Autodialing and Predictive Dialing Campaigns
- Database Systems Corp. Applications
- Contact Database Systems Corp.
- Other DSC Simulation Programs
- Database Systems Corp. Information
Autodialer Software Simulation from DSCDatabase Systems Corp. provides a complete line of autodialers and predictive dialers that automatically dial phone numbers and distribute connected calls to call center agents. Besides offering these comprehensive phones and software, DSC also provides voice broadcasting and IVR hosting services.
To assist customers and prospects with sizing an autodialer phone system and for estimating agent resources for their particular type of calling campaign, DSC offers a FREE auto dialer simulation service that accepts input parameters and calculates the agent and phone resources required to perform a given outbound dialing campaign. The results project campaign resource utilization and efficiencies.
Simulating Autodialing and Predictive Dialing CampaignsThe DSC autodialer simulation model simulates the operation of a call center phone system during an outbound calling campaign. It estimates the number of call center agents and number of phone lines and supporting telecommunication equipment required to handle different types of automatic dialing campaigns.
There are two types of auto dialing campaigns that can be simulated using this model. The first is a simple Auto Dialer campaign that dials numbers whenever an agent is available to handle a call connected to a live person. The second type of auto dialing campaign is a Predictive Dialing model type that simulates the phone system dialing ahead, placing calls prior to an agent being available to handle a live connected call. This requires a more sophisticated algorithm that takes into account the average talk time of the agents, the quality of the phone list, estimated wrap-up times, etc.
The autodialer and predictive dialing models calculate system resource requirements for outbound calling campaigns. These models estimate the number of agents required to handle the processing of these different types of calling programs.
Autodialer Simulation ParametersTo simulate the operation of an auto calling campaign, various parameters must be defined and values placed on them. Here is a brief list of these input variables:
- Autodialer Phone Campaign Type
- Phone List Size
- Number Of Lines Dedicated To Dialing
- Number Of Available Agents
- Number Of Passes To Contact Each Number
- Average Talk Time
- Estimated Call Results Percentages
- Answer Machine
- Live Answers
- Fax or Disconnected
- No Answers
- Busy Signals
Autodialer Simulation RunThe following is a sample display of the results after running an auto dialer simulation program:
Autodialer Simulation ResultsOnce a campaign has been defined, the DSC auto dialer simulator produces a display that provides information about the effective utilization of call resources including phone lines and agent productivity. Here are the model resource results:
- Call Results Statistics
- Campaign Elapsed Time
- Telecom Resource Utilization
- Live Answer Service Statistics
- Agent Productivity
For a thorough description of the autodialing parameters and to view a sample simulation run including a final display, please visit the Auto and Predictive Dialer Simulation webpage.
Database Systems Corp. ApplicationsPhone applications from DSC include both inbound call processing as well as outbound automated dialing campaigns. These include emergency alerts, school and church notifications, and commercial customer and prospect contacts. The following are just a few of these applications:
- Telephone Reassurance Phone System - calls seniors and elderly at home ensuring they are OK (RUOK).
- Text Messaging - automatically send SMS (Short Message Service) text messages.
- Voice Broadcast Outsourcing - Hosted voice broadcasting services and outsourcing.
- Emergency Notification Systems - Community alert systems and Emergency Voice Broadcasting services.
- Phone Reminder - Voice blast phone reminders
- Phone Surveys - IVR telephone survey applications and development tools
Contact Database Systems Corp.Contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 or use the following Contact Form.
Other DSC Simulation Programs
Database Systems Corp. Information
- IVR - Interactive voice response including IVR software and IVR systems
- Phone answering services
- DSC autodialers and IVR solution
- ACD - Automatic call distribution including ACD software and ACD systems
- Voice broadcast services and phone broadcast solutions.
Number of Visitors 26380
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+