Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Business PBX Solutions
Become an ITSP Now!
3CX Software PBX for Windows, Linux and the Cloud
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
Bicom Systems provides the Communicating World with the most Complete Turnkey Communication Systems available by Creating, Unifying and Supporting the Most Advanced of Current Technologies.
Bicom Systems Ltd. was founded in 2005 to exploit its PBXware product.
PBXware was the first Commercial Turnkey Telephony System to use Open Source software including Asterisk.
Among the first customers to use PBXware was Redhat. The business model of Bicom Systems does hold similarities to Redhat in the manner by which it wraps Open Source software in a professional and charge for model, warranted to work.
In 2008 Bicom Systems delivered a custom built conferencing solution to NASA to facilitate the holding of scientific study groups such as the Inter Planetary Conference.
In 2009 Bicom Systems launched its Multi-Tenant Edition of PBXware.
In 2010 Bicom Systems began a relationship with NEC to provide a hosted Telephony Platform to businesses across Australia.
Bicom Systems published How to Grow an ITSP.
- PBXware Or check out the PBXware Wiki
- Desktop Applications
Other Bicom Systems Wikis:
- Bicom Systems
- Bicom Systems PBXware Multi-Tenant PBX
- Bicom Systems OutCALL
- Bicom Systems Soft Switch
- Bicom Systems CLEC
- Bicom Systems VoIP PBX Software and Systems
- Bicom Systems Call Center PBX
Bicom Systems Blog Posts
- Unified Communications: Beyond Telephony
- 5 Benefits of the VoIP Softswitch
- Making the Next Sale: 8 Tips for Telecom Sales Teams
- 7 Features of CRM Integration That Your Sales & Marketing Teams Need
- Free & Reduced Price Passes to Channel Partners
- 6 Things Telecom Companies Should be Doing on LinkedIn
- Bicom at ITEXPO
- Learn More about the Telco Service Providers Network
- 2017 Telecom Conferences
- Bicom Systems Releases VMware PBX Image
- Do You Still Need a Desk Phone?
- Is Avaya the new Nortel?
- Is VoIP driving business away from you?
- Avaya Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection
- VMware PBX on the VMware Solution Exchange
- 6 Unified Communications Features that Promote Collaboration
- Was Obama’s last Call with PBXware?
- New Year’s Network Issue
- 5 VoIP Trends in 2017
- ITEXPO 2017
- How to Win More Telecom Sales
- Telco Service Providers Network
- Wallboard at ZeroPlex
- What is a Key System?
- Key Systems
- What is the Difference Between a Session Border Controller and a SIP Proxy?
- 4 Ways Cloud Communications Saves Money
- Telecommuting Benefit 5: Continuity
- Telecommuting Benefit 4: Savings
- Telecommuting Benefit 3: Productivity & Collaboration
- Telecommuting Benefit 2: Employee Retention
- Telecommuting Benefit 1: Better Employees
- 3 Ways UC Increases Call Resolution Rates in Call Centers
- bluBlob Case Study
- 4 Ways VoIP Wins More Customers
- Bicom Support
- Bicom Systems Around the World]
- AstriCon 2017
- Bicom Systems & Nova IX Technologies To Sponsor Cyclists in South Africa
- Skyswitch: Imitation as Flattery?
- 3 Ways PBX Call Center Software Improves the Customer Experience
- How Bicom Partners Make More Profit
- Auto-Provisioning: How It Works & Why You Need It
- Future Proofing Your ITSP
- VoIP vs IP PBX
- Benefits of Multi-Tenant Architecture
- 5 Benefits of The Cloud
- VoIP Integration
- VoIP & Customer Experience
- 5 Benefits of VoIP for Small Business
- Effective Telecommuting with gloCOM
- 3 Reasons to Become a CLEC
- Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications
- AstriCon 2016 in Phoenix
- What is IVR?
- 3 Advantages of Unified Communications
- 4 Threats to VoIP Security
- What is a Session Border Controller?
- AstriCon Phoenix 2016
- How to Choose Billing Software
- Why Your Business Should Go Mobile Now
- What is Cloud Communications?
- PBX for Small Business
- How to Become an ITSP
- 3 Trends in Call Center Technology
- 5 Considerations to Moving Your Business VoIP System
- 10 VoIP Selling Points
- Delta Air Lines Cancellations and Dual Site Redundancy
- The Changing World of CLECs
- Hosted PBX vs On-Site PBX
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Go Global with VoIP
- 5 VoIP Features for Business Efficiency
- 5 Reasons to Choose On-Premise PBX
- What is an ITSP?
- How To Grow Your Telecom with Multi-Tenant PBX
- What is a SIP Proxy?
- CLECs: How to Grow Your Market
- A Case Study: Entrust ICT in Australia
- 6 Guidelines to Choosing Call Center Software
- 5 Ways to Increase Customer Loyalty
- What Is the Difference Between a Class 4 and Class 5 Softswitch?
- On-Premise vs. Cloud IP PBX Systems
- How to Upgrade from FreePBX
- 5 Reasons to Choose Bicom Systems
- Are All Prospects Worth the Sales Pitch?
- Take Back Your Time With Multi-Tenant PBX
- What is a PBX System?
- How to Increase Call Center Productivity & Efficiency
- 5 Ways Hosted VoIP Supports Collaboration
- 3 Benefits of Hosted VoIP for Call Centers
- How to Start & Grow an ITSP
- Thirdlane vs PBXware, Part 1 : Limitations
- 4 Ways Voice is Still Better than Video
- Four Ways to Get Started with Mobile VoIP
- 5 Ways VoIP is Green
- Conference Calls
- Bicom in the Maldives
- Softphone or Mobile – A Third Option
- 4 Ways to Use Presence
- 7 Collaboration Tools You Should Be Using
- 5 VoIP Technology Basics That Increase Value
- Elektrijada Students & Bicom Systems
- 5 More Benefits of VoIP
- MikroTik User Meeting (MUM) & VoIP Call Quality
- 10 Ways to Protect Your IP PBX From Hackers
- 5 Forgotten VoIP Tools
- 4 Reasons Employees are More Productive with VoIP
- 5 Implications of Decentralization with Hosted VoIP
- 5 Ways Hosted VoIP Supports Decentralization
- 5 Steps to VoIP
- 5 Benefits of Hosted VoIP
- Huawei Handsets & PBXware
- Bicom Systems Works WITH You
- What’s Up With POP Maintenance
- Our Newest Products: A PODCAST
- gloCOM – What’s Not to Love?
- Microsoft Telephones Down
- Why You Should Integrate VoIP With CRM
- 3 Ways VoIP Promotes Collaboration
- Bicom Systems To Release IP Key Systems and Other New Products at ITEXPO
- 3 Reasons Why gloCOM Mobile Is Worth Waiting For
- 3 Ways Hosted VoIP Helps Businesses Grow
Bicom Systems includes Voicemail
Bicom Systems offers ACD
Bicom Systems offers IVR
Bicom Systems uses Asterisk PBX
Bicom Systems uses PBX VoIP
Bicom Systems offers a complete Phone System
Check out Bicom Systems PBXware
Bicom Systems offers an IP Phone System
Bicom Systems PBXware is available in a Call Center edition.
Bicom Systems offers a PBX solution
Bicom Systems PBXware comes in the Multi Tenant edition
Bicom Systems offers an IPPBX
Visit our Multi-Tenant PBX Blog or check out our Wordpress Blog
Bicom Systems has just published a comprehensive Multi-Tenant Comparison Table. Download the PDF or visit the HTML Table today!
Bicom Systems has an upgrade program for customers of Thirdlane, Portaone, and 4PSA.
Created by: bicom_systems, Last modification: Thu 30 of Mar, 2017 (13:23 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+